• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

anyone try datura¿?

Good Corruption

Bluelighter
i haven't seen anyone post about this stuff on this board ever...but there has to be someone out there who's done it...any comments?

This is one you must HANDLE WITH CARE!! Check erowid for other stories... this is the one drug I actually regret using (next to Dramamine)..
------------------
"When I saw the extent of my empire, I wept, for there were no more nations to conquer"

Yeah, research this one well before you decide to taste it.
To be totally honest, I've never tasted this one. (Havent really wanted to either... hehehe.)
However, 4 or 5 of my aquantences have tried it. None of em had anything good to say about it. The stories they tell about it are kinda funny to hear, but I wouldnt want to be in the uncomfortable, dumbed-down, uncontrolable situation that this plant has the capability to produce. Just aint my cup of tea.
But to each his own.
Happy Trails,
DrWild
[This message has been edited by DrWild (edited 16 February 2001).]

This suff has a DAMN bad press!
I personally know people who never came back from the trip (they are alive of course, but they are still THERE, if U know what I mean).
For years now :-(
My best advice: keep your hands out of it!
One Love!
[This message has been edited by Kasia (edited 16 February 2001).]

Personally, for me Datura is on my list of 'wait until your an older man' trips. But then I guess that would mean my children would tell my grandchildren not to accept any sweets I give them.