• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

2ct2 -vs-2ct7

DrWild

Bluelighter
I've tasted both 2ct2 and 2ct7. They have similarities and differences, but for the life of me, I have difficulty explaining them.
If you have personally experienced both of these compounds, I'd really like to hear what ya have to say about the "flavor" of each of 'em.
Thanx much.
Happy Trails,
DrWild

My impression of 2C-T-2…Marvelous!!! I found 2C-T-2 to be nothing at all like
2C-T-7. It has an altogether different nature. How do they differ? Here are some
random notes, in no particular order.
2C-T-2 hit me hard and fast. 2C-T-7 has a long and slow come up, yet they both
peak by the three-hour point. Weird. 2C-T-2 is not a very visual psychedelic. I had
very nice visuals, don't get me wrong, but NOTHING at all like I would on 2C-T-7.
Things would only get to a certain point and stop, kind of like a more colorful
version of woodrose seeds. No closed eye visuals (CEVs) to write home about.
Very spiritual, emotional and empathetic material.
I was very nauseous in the beginning, more so than with 2C-T-7, and I vomited
one hour after eating the pill containing 20 mg, even though I ate very little that
day. I felt FINE after that. It is definitely stronger on a milligram per milligram
basis compared to 2C-T-7, as 20 mg of 2C-T-7 would not have been that strong. I
was very amazed at how powerful the dose was; yet I was comfortable in public. I
went to a classical guitar concert, and it was a fantastic experience! And yet,
2C-T-2 seemed to do little to the music. Again, this is not 2C-T-7.
To me, it was more of an introspective head-trip, rather than the mind candy
effects of 2C-T-7. I was lost in internal thought, rather than becoming enthralled
with the outside world. I disagree with an Internet posting that stated 2C-T-2 is a
wannabe 2C-T-7. It is a unique experience, and it has its own purpose. 2C-T-2
drops off abruptly after the peak, unlike the never-ending effects of 2C-T-7. This
can have its advantages.
At the four-hour point I was pretty much down, so I added 20 mg of DPT to the
mixture, and a most delightful effect was produced. Minor ego-loss and extreme
visuals. I do not seem to like DPT alone at a full dose, but in minor amounts it
makes a wonderful boost to the trail-off of a phenethylamine trip. I never
experienced any of the body-load that 2C-T-2 has been accused of producing. In
fact, it much easier on my body than 2C-T-7 ever has been.
To sum up: 20 mg of 2C-T-2 provided me with a beautiful +3 psychedelic
experience of a very different nature than 2C-T-7. For an introspective
journey with a somewhat short duration than 2C-T-7, and a non-threatening nature, this is it.
------------------
"I have discovered that common sense is quite uncommon"-My name here

Seed said:
"To me, it was more of an introspective head-trip, rather than the mind candy
effects of 2C-T-7. "
I couldnt agree with ya more. I found 2ct2 to be a very powerful and emotional trip. Serious stuff. Not all that scary, but very somber.
To be honest, I've done 2ct2 exactly once, at a 20mg dosage. I found it to be very heavy... I bit more than I was expecting. It put me down in a trance for about an hour... tripping HARD. That was 6 months ago and I havent been back since.
I guess I really need to ride that that horse again.
Thanx for the input.
Happy Trails,
DrWild

Agreed, except for the nausea in my own experience. I don't get any.
2c-t-2 has a warm glow like mescaline, and the whole experience seems to be a warm relaxed mescaline.
2c-t-7 is a relatively noisy show-off. It's a little more tongue-in-cheek, if that makes any sense.

hey, just wondering, have any of u done 2c-t-7 and 2c-t-2 together?
what was it like?

as many of you know, i generally stick to smoking my substances, including good old 4-propylthio-2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine (2-ct-7).
it's definitely a different experience from snorting or oral dosing -- possibly because the drugs are processed through different systems (oral may be affected by passage through assimilation and toxin control organs like the liver, possibly processed into a range of related chemicals, for example) -- and seems lighter, subtler, but impressive in its ratio of negative (minor headaches, anxiety in high doses) to positive (extremely euphoric, genuinely effective insight and self-work, some astounding visuals without feeling overwhelmed) effects is orders of magnitude better than any other substance i've assayed or trip-sat for others who'd dosed.
there seems to be no noticeable tolerance on any sane schedule, even if occasionally a really small dose one day is followed by a more ordinary one the next. just don't do multiple consecutive days on a regular basis, try to keep it to no more than two or three times a week at most.....and it seems to retain its full potency of effect. this may be due to the fact that smoked t-7 only seems to last about two hours -- there's much less time for the drug to drain needed brain chemicals with each experience, as long as you don't keep boosting to last just as long as a snorted or oral dose.
used like this (1-6mg smoked doses, generally with marijuana, done infrequently) t-7 becomes almost more like a "nootropic" supplement....an anti-depressant, if you will.
having never directly observed (only heard about third-hand) or dosed 2-ct-2, i'm curious how users have felt about the results of smoking it.....

hmm...i haven't tried either one but they sound like my kinda substances...so 2C-T-2 is an emotional drug huh...how are it's empathogenic qualities compared to MDMA?? plus what does the body high feel like on 2C-T-2 if it even has a body high??
[This message has been edited by Good Corruption (edited 16 February 2001).]

spectre the prices everywhere are comparable.....As for *** they are a peice of shit and are slow haha, but price wise they are on par with everywhere else.

I've tried both together twice.
1st time - 7mg T-2 insufflated. Hit hard and fast. IMO, had a very amphetamine-type feel to it. Very pro-sexual! T + 3:00 - 3mg T-7 insufflated. Visuals were amazing and everything was real happy! For once (tried 3x's prior on its own) pro-sexual as well. Good mix. I should mention a few ml of BDO were thrown in the mix for good measure - or stamina, rather.
2nd time - 6mg T-2 combined with 4mg T-7 into one line and railed. Visuals were incredible, OEV's and CEV's. Didn't have to "concentrate" to find the visuals with T-7 this time.
1st time - trip totalled 6 hours. Peak 4 hours.
2nd time - trip totalled 5 hours. Peak 3 hours.
I should make mention that T-2 barely hurts when insufflated and made the T-7 alot more bearable. Both combined made the sting a little bit more than the first time but still not unbearable. It's a lovely combo with much synergy and the comedown is virtually nonexistent. Just a bit of exhaustion from what I've experienced. All in all, very fun when done with the one I love in the comfort of our own home.