• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Plugging Meth

Blue Lava

Bluelighter
So, here's the deal. I have a big party weekend coming up, but my source ran out of Meth. How can I get the most out of what I have? I know you can absorb more X by plugging it. Does this hold true for meth too?

I can only guess that that would hurt. Plus plugging shit is fuckin gross. To get the most bang for your buck, IV it.

Well, I don't have a needle. And, I'm quite certain I'd screw it up (ie inject myself with an air bubble and die).

needles shouldnt be too hard to get ahold of...and if you just read up on some safe shooting tips at erowid or even on this board you should be fine...
ive read them over and its basically the idiots guide to injecting, if you follow that stuff you should be fine...
oh...i myself probally wouldnt plug it...

I am pretty sure, from what others have said on this forum, that an air bubble will not kill you. Also, the plugging method will not give you a rush like injecting or smoking so you might as well just snort or swallow the shit.

just plug it!
smile.gif

Butt rocket. Thats what AZtweeker told me in my post about slamming meth. I think its a cross between parshuting(spelling!) and plugging well almost. Get a plastice syringe with out a needle and put your meth with water mixed in side of it. Then work that thing up your ass and push it in. i would only do a little at a time so your ass doesnt have all the water running out of it. It should hit you fast and hard.
Dustin

You people are sick. This is exactly the reason that you'll never catch me shaking hands with a raver.

My X is in a pill form so I crush it up and put it in a capsule before plugging. I was thinking I'd just add a line of meth to the mixture. Sound good?
And hey, thanks for all the replies so far.
[This message has been edited by Blue Lava (edited 15 February 2001).]

You would think so but no
smile.gif

------------------
These sugar cookies you speak of are they real or symbolic?

Alright, I have just one more question before I let this thread go. Has anyone here actually done this? And, if so did you like it?

what's up with all this stuff about putting drug cocktails up your ass???? jesus!
next time I'm up at the bar, and the barman just wants to give me that bottle of beer I'll say "No, wait a minute pal, use this hose and pour it up my ass! it hits harder that way!"

Why put some things up your ass? Well, many things are more readily and better absorbed through the rectal lining than the nasal membranes or stomach lining. More buzz for your buck. Is this true or all drugs? I doubt it, but I don't know for sure. I know it is for MDMA and many opiates (i.e. supositories (SP?)). Granted I.V. is usually an even better way to ingest drugs, even more buzz for your buck, but it's also more dangerous, especially for those of us who don't really know how.
Regardless of why, I'm not sure if meth is more effective rectally. Sorry.
------------------
~I live to learn and learn to live.
~"I'd rather have 30 minutes of wonderful, than a lifetime of mediocre."

Well, since someone thought to ressurect this post I will report on the outcome from that experiment.
It worked beutifully. I added a line of meth to the capsule of X that I plugged. I never got a rush, or anything like that, but I was quite tweaked for a very longtime. I believe pluggin meth did result in getting the most bang for what I had. I still prefer smoking, or snorting it, but in a pinch I found this to be a viable alternative.

What was more fun for you, the meth buzz or the sheer pleasure of sticking your finger up your ass? Sorry guys, I just believe in the theory of in-holes and out-holes, but that is just me.

for all the good it's going to do you, you might as well stick it up your ass. HA!