View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

5-Year-Old Hands Out Heroin At Daycare

phr

Ex-Bluelighter
5-Year-Old Hands Out Heroin At Day Care
Parents Say Drugs Were Wrapped Like Candy

BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Police in Buffalo, N.Y., say it wasn't candy a 5-year-old boy was handing out at a day care center -- it was heroin.

Some children apparently swallowed some of the drug, but no one was seriously hurt. Six children were rushed to a hospital and later released.

Police said the boy gave small packets of heroin to his sisters and friends Tuesday morning, thinking it was candy.

His parents said he must have found the drug as his mother walked him and his two sisters to day care.

"It was all wrapped up in waxed paper and they had smile faces stamped on them like these M&Ms," the child's father, Wayne Clamp said.

He said he was shown the packets of heroin by police after it was confiscated.

The parents insist the heroin didn't come from their house.

"He didn't think it was something bad," Clamp said. "He said it smelled like bread crumbs."

Their children were taken into protective custody pending a July 11 court date. And state officials have suspended operations at the day care center while they investigate.

Link

If I had written this article, the title would read: "Drug Dealer Gets Head Start In Head Start"

Ya, the kid will be on top of his game when he reaches his teens.

i saw this on headlines news yesterday...did anyone else see the parents? they looked like total junkies. and from what i saw there was no smiley face on the stamp, it said bad boy on it. there might have been other stamps, but i didnt see a smiley face.

medicine cabinet said:
i saw this on headlines news yesterday...did anyone else see the parents? they looked like total junkies. and from what i saw there was no smiley face on the stamp, it said bad boy on it. there might have been other stamps, but i didnt see a smiley face.

Nah, I haven't seen it. You got a link/photo?

I read a follow up about it the next day, and it said he had 10 bags, a bundle...

Edit: Oh and in one story the mom or dad said they recently took a drug test before this happened and afterwards. They said they took the test before because a family member accused them of using drugs...

nah i dont have a link, i saw a pic of the bag on one of those BS news stations. i know its common for dealers to stash shit outside or whatever, but what are the chances the kids happened upon a stash..

Slim. I can't imagine the kid finding a bundle on the street without his parents noticing. Sounds like he either found it inside the daycare or at home. I wonder where the kid said he found them. I'm sure he was asked.

phrozen said:
Slim. I can't imagine the kid finding a bundle on the street without his parents noticing. Sounds like he either found it inside the daycare or at home. I wonder where the kid said he found them. I'm sure he was asked.

Yeah, i want to hear where the kid said he found it, too.
I think it's pretty rare that someone would drop a whole bundle on the ground, and then the kid picks it up all without his mom noticing. It's definitely possible, but there are more probable explanations, and the easiest way to figure it out is just to ask the kid, right?

Has anyone seen the movie Pure. I turned it off after about 10 minutes but it starts off with a mother waking up, to having her very young son come in with breakfast-in-bed on a tray, which consisted of a needle full of heroin he just cooked, filtered and sucked up.