• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

AMBIEN QUESTION

xTcgUrL

Bluelighter
This is one hell of a post
smile.gif
I thought I was one of the only people around into "prescription highs"...I'd like to know if anyone has any ideas on how to get some AMBIEN if your not familiar with this drug it's only the best damn sleeping pill around..But the key is to take it and stay up the high is amazing until you pass out..
Have fun everybody
smile.gif

Tell your doctor that you can't seem to fall asleep many nights and it is effecting your life/work/school.
Go as far as to say that you have cut out caffiene and even tried taking diphenhydramine and doxalamine succinate but they didn't offer much help. If he/she asks about your levels of stress then comment that they are nothing out of the ordinary except when you are too groggy to perform your daily tasks.
Good luck.
------------------
Have you ever been high? Have you ever been stoned? Have you sat on the long couch with a tingling in your feet, in your toes, and known what was coming? Have you ever been messy, sloppy, rolling? Have you ever taken acid, snorted coke, popped pills, dropped downers? Have you had your little break today? Have you been happy with your choices? Have you ever wanted never to come down? Have you... have you... have you?
Now, have you ever been to jail?
"I dislike the drug you are using, but I would defend with my life your right to use it."
- Paraphrase on Voltaire

Whats the high like? And do you bump it or take it orally?
Just wondering because my friend has some and I might just ask him for a couple.
[This message has been edited by its420time (edited 12 February 2001).]

ambien is the best damn sleeping pill around??
try nembutal sometime...
BTW - ambien is readily available online...
it is the easiest sleeping pill to have prescribed.

Ambien is not a difficult thing to get from a doctor, as it is still considered a "non abusable" and "non addicitve" drug... of course this is not the case, and it will eventually be harder to get - simply ask for it by name (say you can't sleep) ..
------------------
"When I saw the extent of my empire, I wept, for there were no more nations to conquer"

take no more than 200mg (100mg should be fine) AND DONT DRINK ON IT (in theory you could drink a little - but there is a high risk of loosing track of how much you consumed.)
900mg of nembutal shut your body down - possibly killing you - around 1300mg will shut you off like a light switch.
Marilyn Monroe died from a nembutal OD...

The only way you're going to get Nembutal is from a drug dealer.. Ambien is safe, even in very high doses...
------------------
"When I saw the extent of my empire, I wept, for there were no more nations to conquer"

How many mgs do you have to take to feel high? I've popped one, two at the most and have felt pretty good. Is it okay to take more? If so how much?

How many mgs do you have to take to feel high? I've popped one, two at the most and have felt pretty good. Is it okay to take more? If so how much?

the only way you can get a script of nembutal is if every other med failed to do its job (including seconal and tuinal).
if you go to a doctor asking for nembutal - you will prolly walk out with nothing...

Okay I have an appointment with my psychitrist tomorrow at 2pm and I am not leaving that place empty handed..The last time I went he put me on Risperdal and all that does is give me a headache and makes me really groggy the next day..A friend of mine had remeron and I tried that but it was like a bad acid trip I swear I had flashbacks
frown.gif
Anyhow thank you all so much for replying and wish me luck
smile.gif
I'll let you know what happens
smile.gif

Good luck! If you want benzos, I recomend you go for an SSRI, and then state that it works but you need something for the "edginess" ...
------------------

I was thinking, and since benzo and barbituate(sp?) withdraw is potentially deadly, could you go to a doctor saying your addicted to a huge amount per day, and you just lost your supplier and don't want to quit cold turkey for fear of death. They give herion addicts methadone, why not give benzo addicts something, herion withdraw wont kill you.

I wouldnt really recomend taking more than 15-20 mg of Ambien, considered with the normal 10 mg prescription kicks your arse in about 25 minutes. And I dont see how they could classify it as "non habit forming", I Have to take it every nbight or i cant sleep at all (addiction?)

benzo's are better (ambien high is similar to a benzo high)

Actually, I used ambien when I had insomnia and it worked a treat. Basically, a few days of ambien got me back into the sleeping every night mode and, after that, I was chill. I had tried all sorts of other things, including doxylamine, diphenhydramine, melatonin, GHB, xanax and valium. None really worked that well. Of course, I still use the occasional ambien to go to sleep when I'm restless or when I *really* need to be up in the morning and have to go to sleep early. I use valium or xanax to sleep when I'm coming off something...basically, xanax when I need a power nap and valium when I need to get a full night's sleep. The ambien "high" is similar to the benzo high, but I don't experience too much of it cos 10mg knocks me on my ass. I never really do benzos recreationally either, just to fall asleep. I do really enjoy the process of falling asleep on xanax, though...yummy!
smile.gif

------------------
Death. Inevitable. If death was inevitable, what was left? Style. Only style.