• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

too much meth ?

***E***

Bluelighter
Does anybody know what the effects of taking too much meth are ? how long would the negative effects last ?

Too much? What's that?
Well, more seriously... I don't know what the physical effects of longterm use is, but I bet it's not good. I can tell you about the psychological effects. A friend of mine who was a daily user for over a year went off the deep end... big time. Very paranoid... psychotically so, not just a little looking over one's shoulder. He basically went nuts. So, don't do that.
smile.gif

lemme just tell ya........ you will feel very speeded up and very warm...u will feel very tweeked out. You'll be like wtf is happening......your heart will be jumping out of your ass and u will feel sudden urge to throw up....make sure to have bucket in handy. You will throw up like 20 times in one minute (I did) and it won;t matter if you have food in your stomach or not. Couple of last of my throw-ups were complete foam with a bit of fluid......but it will pass.....just don't freak out.. Of course the OD effect are varies with dosage. I guess the above is the low-to-mid. OD level. I sure hope that doesn't happen to you or anyone else on this board

Need to distinguish between acute too much & chronic too much:
Acute too much (i.e. OD): Seizures, cardiac arrest. Seizures from coke & speed OK often can be avoided by cold shower - seizure is from going hyperthermic.
Chronic too much (i.e. speed-freak): Malnutrition and various nasty things associated with anorexia, amphetamine psychosis (toxic paranoia).

Hey Shady, you really threw up from meth? I feel so very not nauseated on speed. Not saying you didn't experience that, but it does baffle me.

i've thrown up from regular base, if a prolonged period of usage ends. it's affectionately known as 'goey guts'. basically, if too much (meth)amphetamine is ingested, it bloats the wall of your stomach, causing cramps + nausea. checkout the mixmag site, they have an article on speed sicknesses.
be safe.

i've thrown up from regular base, if a prolonged period of usage ends. it's affectionately known as 'goey guts'. basically, if too much (meth)amphetamine is ingested, it bloats the wall of your stomach, causing cramps + nausea. checkout the mixmag site, they have an article on speed sicknesses.
be safe.

be safe.

be safe.

well being very new to this drug (being I think my first couple of times) I have smoked some good oil based glass from the lightbulb 5-7 hits then right after I have sniffed a fat ass line this size
|----------------------------|
it wasn't very fat, it was regular width. Being enourmously high after that my so called "friend" makes a line for me that spels letter "E"
----
|
---- around that size being kinda fat
|
----
well after that i could not sit around and had to go somewhere......after couple of laps aroud the backyard I settled down on the floor in my friends room with a weird look on my face and my eyes buldging out. The only clear thing that I remember from that time is the number of time i have vomited
which was around 20 in a period of 5-6min. Very unpleasant experience. The body high is present and all, you are sweating and throwing up. I OD that time. I am not saying that I went into the coma or had a stroke, but I sure had OD symptoms.
Well BlueLave if you don't beliave me, try it for yourself.........shoot a gram of speed and have fun

First off how are you using the meth?? Snorting, Smoking, Swallowing, Shooting, or butt rockets?? If you are snorting you would get hot flashes, short attention span, jittery etc. If smoking it, If it is good dope such as Glass, Ice too much will actually have a reverse effect on you. Swallowing alot will get you spun as all hell
I couldnt even drive after slamming a beaker with meth with water down, got real happy, perma grin,horny as all hell just plain spun to all hell. And if you are shooting it you deserve to OD and if you are doing butt rockets then your a questionable homo..If you havent already done meth I would suggest trying to keep it that way, only from my experience of being spun on dope for over the last 5 years every day. I now do the dope just so I can get on with my day, for if I didn't I would sleep and eat for days on end which I cant afford running a business and all. I am not bragging or trying to impress any1 either about my experience or duration with meth, I only can wish I was..Hope this helps