• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

vicodin ?

pinkestar

Bluelighter
sorry, i know this has been posted a million times, but i can't find any of those posts right now. i just got some vicodin. how much should i snort for first time? thanks

You probably don't want to snort it because it probably has 5mg hydrocodone and 500mg APAP. That's WAY too much APAP up the nose. If you know that you have no allergic reactions to opiates, take 3-5 pills, but also take some vitamin C & E to support the metabolism of the APAP in your liver. That much APAP probably won't cause damage, but it's certainly not good for it. I definately wouldn't be drinking any alcohol with these pills (not that alcohol + opiates are that desirable of a combo anyway...).
-Myco

Actually many people enjoy munching on Vicodens and drinking.
------------------
"I can't breathe anymore with style, I'm still. So cold feeding it pills. Which one is taking it high?" - Deftones
AIM: FckPLUR00

A lot of people enjoy drinking... but the combo of alcohol and APAP is a bit hard on the liver, so PhreeX does not recomend it... alcohol is only good if you have NO access to real drugs, or if you want to get in a chicks pants...
------------------
"When I saw the extent of my empire, I wept, for there were no more nations to conquer"

I know Alcohol + APAP is not good for your liver or body. But most people I know really dont care if its harmfull or not. I've tried to explain to them how toxic APAP and Alcohol are...
*sighs*
frown.gif

------------------
"I can't breathe anymore with style, I'm still. So cold feeding it pills. Which one is taking it high?" - Deftones

This is kind of off topic. But I need to say this. I really respect your opinion PhreeX, your great knowledge has made me a much more informed and educated drug user. You have probably saved countless lives, and avoided many incidents through your posts and replies. Im so glad that you grace this board with your very thought out suggestions and opinions.
*Thumbs Up*
smile.gif

------------------

I have absolutely no problem taking vicodin 5/500 and drinking, but I have a high metabolism, so my liver has no problem with the acetomeniphen and the alcohol. But i usually only take one and drink a lot. If you take 2 or 3 drink less you won't have to drink much to be feeling good.

Yeah, i have a low metabolism and have drunk on vicoden type things. I am probably dying early, and vomiting is not fun. Especially when someone does a beeline to beat your crawl to the bathroom and you have to run outside, puking on the front walk with a a friend rubbing your hair and someone else yelling YEAH everytime you go. actually that night was fun, but i will die for it.

This is a little off topic, but still applies. I got the vicodin ES, which i believe has 7.5 mg of hydrocodone in it. I was wondering if this would help with sleeping or possibly the comedown after an acid trip? Thanks.

Never tried dropping a few after an acid comedown, but taking about 25-35 mg of hydrocodone usually puts me right to sleep, so it's definitely worth a shot. At the least, it'll make your comedown a little better.
------------------
Please, roll safely...
Always wear a helmet.

One of the more obvious ways to know if you have a high metabolism is to go out and eat 20 cheeseburgers for a couple days straight. If you don't pick up the weight, or if you are still hungry, then you have a high metabolism. There is a lot more that people can add to this, so feel free.
------------------
Don't listen to any of these people. I'M your doctor.
- Dr. Rolls MD(MA)
Have a nicE day. :)

Well, im one of those people blessed with a high metabolism.
I don't know how long it will last, but basically the only way to lose weight with a high metabolism is to do some excruciating exercise while still eating 3-4 meals a day. I was in Water Polo, 4 hours of practice a day, still eating 3-4 meals a day, and I never once gained weight. I got really toned though.
I think having a high metabolism makes drugs hit a bit harder, and last a bit shorter. Whenever I roll, i roll hard, but for only two hours or so.