• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Acid Movies.

DuFF

Bluelighter
Are there any movies out now that show people tripping/or just plan fucked up that i can rent?I have seen Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas,Groove,Human Traffic,Transpotting,the common drug movies.Any Others Out There??thanks
------------------
AIM SN: Gorefest36
"This teacher goes'Whats wrong with you delany?'And i go'Im totally fucked maaaan'"

Dude, you have to watch Yellow Submarine, that movie is made for tripping, its awesome.
But if you can't find any good movies, just put some techno on and mute the tv, and watch cartoons or commercials, thats the best.

Charlie and the diesel-powered chocolate factory. Play dieselboy's system upgrade, right when you start the tape.
------------------
"I used to do drugs, I still do, but I used to too."
-Mitch Hedberg

Duh.... THW WALL by Pink Floyd.
However, even though it's made for tripping I don't reccomend it. Scared the shit out of me when I watched it tripping. Really, it fucked me up.

Enough of the played-out tripping movies.
take this suggestion and you won't be disappointed....
HEAD: starring the Monkees. If you can't find it at a rental shoppe, order it from amazon.com on dvd.
this movie is the shit. nothing has compared to it, in my opinion.
(disney's alice in wonderland is good, and so is The Doors)

Try either Clockwork Orange, The Shining, or go and buy Tool's Salival Boxset, Tool's videos are so fucking intense.
hope that helps.

Evil Dead 2, Shaolin vs. Llama, Ricki Oh The Story of Ricki, are some dope ass movies to watch while baked.
------------------
No point in mentioning those bats, I thought. The poor bastard will see them soon enough.

Naked Launch ...
------------------
"When I saw the extent of my empire, I wept, for there were no more nations to conquer"

The Cell fucks with you alot
Matrix is cool
Being John Malcovich
------------------
<ZZZZZ#~~~
"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind." Jack Handey

dam.......The Cell is a fucen trippy ass shit!!! Especially when that FBI guy gets into the fools head to try to save Jen. wow.......THE COLORS MAN.......THE COLORS!!!!!
wink.gif

yeah, good call shady, every time i trip i watch that scene, The Matrix also has some cool stuff like that

I know this one is probably a given, and a bit on the cheezy side..
But Fantasia 2000, especially if you can get it on DVD. The animation is immaculate.. simply blows you away. And some of the story lines really take you on emotional high's, and low's when you're tripping.
------------------
AIM: TopRocka311
Da KRS Crew reprazent!!
"Fuck tha Bullshit" - 311

a real good movie ot watch while trippin is Tombstone. may not sound like the best but me and a few of my friends couldnt peel ourselves away from it in his dorm. we even forget and left the door open so anyway walking by would just see us all focused on the tv. hell i didnt even knwo it was a movie until the end, i just kept thinking to myself, damn im pretty creative to think this up right now.

Um... he was asking "are there any movies SHOWING people tripping or getting fucked up"
Obviously Friday and Half Baked show people getting high. And in Beavis and Butthead Do America they eat peyote and trip. There ya go
smile.gif

1. The Trip. I think Jack Nicholson is in it. It's from the late 60's.
2. Basketball Diaries.
3. Less Than Zero
4. American Psycho
[This message has been edited by cdec (edited 12 February 2001).]

the shittiest movie ever.
its called lsd and the cover looks like some tye dye shirt. the whole movie is some tripped out music playing with the sitar thing thats like a guitar from india ya know?
and the whole movie is a couple hours long and its just this girl that dances around naked and they project all these visuals on her body.
really fucking dumb damn waste of the 2 dollars to rent it. go to your local cult video store because most video stores with just a cult section wont have it it way too shitty for even that.
------------------
skate or die