• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

what is the point of CAT?

Jef_With_1_F

Bluelighter
I was just wondering, what is the point of methcathinone? I read somewhere that some ppl use it to cut speed, is this true? Does it have much recreational value? I am not asking where to get it, but what is the going rate? Has anyone had any experience with this stuff? Would it help a roll? Any info would be great.
------------------
"I used to do drugs, I still do, but I used to too."
-Mitch Hedberg

Good question.
Actually, last night I wondering the same thing. Does any cat ever hit the streets because it not that difficult to make.
I think cat it was originally derived from the Khatt(sp) plant.

The point of methcathinone aka CAT is that it is a pretty easy drug to synthesize- even easier than meth and does make for a great cut for meth. It definitely gives euphoric feelings and can make for a nice drug. I have met people that like the feeling BETTER than Meth. It is hard to get because most people don't bother selling/making it if they have REAL Methamphetamine. If you have a chance to try it, then go for it- It can be a lot of fun.

You can make CAT in your refridgerator without having to spend hours cutting the strikers out of matchboxes.
AFOAF made a batch, but found that it really isn't a very nice drug. Although it got his pulse racing it made him very confused and cloudy headed.

I kinda like being confused and cloudy headed. Does anyone here know how to dose on it if you don't want to crystalize it? Like if you just want to drink it down as a liquid- do you know how much to take and would you have to keep drinking more or would it last a while like that???

The next day, CAT obliterates your multitasking and basic math skills at least three times better than meth does
wink.gif

has anyone tried cat hwile blowin up? i assume from the burn(I know any nasal burn typically blows me up) it could really set you off. i was jus wonderin...
------------------
"I used to do drugs, I still do, but I used to too."
-Mitch Hedberg

CAT is not really a recreational drug, yet almost always used to cut meth... CAT is also quite easy to make... Most people who are gonna want to make meth are usually told.... "Try makin the cat before you blow yourself up making meth." It is a great starter drug for people without alot of knowledge in chemistry... However other than that its not too great...

Cat isn't that bad... sure, it may take 1/4g to get you high, but it's a very nice high - gentle like 4-methyl-aminorex but speedy like meth... and any moron can make it..
------------------
"When I saw the extent of my empire, I wept, for there were no more nations to conquer"

Hey...
In a short story I'm writing for my contemporary writing course, The lead character rips off a drug dealer for an ounce of straight-up dank ass crystal. He decides to cut it with Cat... How would he go about making it?

In short - you extract p-fed from Sudafed, oxidize it with KMnO4, basify, evaporate the fluid and wash the final product... thats all!
If you want more detail, search deja.com for my kitchen synth..
------------------
"When I saw the extent of my empire, I wept, for there were no more nations to conquer"