Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

chasing under the full moon

lynnie

Bluelighter
Has anyone ever heared abt smoking h under the full moon, which stimulates the effects, giving u a much more relaxed feeling. Is this something you guys would believe or have you experienced something simular?

i suppose with any drug, the environment that we r in greatly affects the experience. I can't say that I've tried the full moon experience though. But yeh, I'd believe it. Why? I can't explain that. Wait...... my last comment sounds like something an ignorant/stupid Christian would say

i always without prior knowledge of the event, feel compelled to get super high every full moon. I like it.

hahahahahahahaha, you actually think the moon will alter the effect of hammer??? are you stoned or what?

I know raves under full moons always seem a lot more insane.

Australian Drug Discussion is a MYSTERIOUS forum. Who knows what could be possible ( or otherwise
wink.gif
) during a lunar phase. Hmmmm.
eek.gif

i heard if you itch on a fullmoon its really just the werewolf hair trying to break through your skin

Personally i have never heard this however it's not to say such things as mentioned are non exsistant.

A heavy dose of perception possibly? ;)

^ I agree , perception, indecision and creeping fear are all effective mood alterers.

Should be scheduled actually.

Although there are mixed results in studies linking behaviour to the full moon, if every other living organism is affected on this planet (fish schools, plant germination, menstral cycle??) then who are we to think that we are immune.

Hell even the police feel there is a link
http://news.scotsman.com/uk.cfm?id=884302007
( they are talkning about the Scots, any chance of an excuse to riot is appreciated).

As for a better stone? Well it might make it easier to find a dropped lighter in the dark....

Think of the tide.. maybe it effects our brain goo and chemicals too ;)