Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Less is More?

peaker22

Bluelighter
long story short really... i've been doing pills for to many years lol, i've been double dropping for maybe 3-4 years and the occaional tripple drop. I love feeling the huge smacked outness from huge drops, im not into speed, have dont very little meth/ice, but i wanna hear thoughts about other regular poppers, does less really = more?

My averge for a weekend out is 4, any more than that and im a scat head for the next 2 days, but would 1+1+1+1 be better than my 2+2 or 2+1+1 ?
Girlfriend and i have decided to solidly quit next weekend so i want to make next weekend a screamer... mmm what should i do fellow bluelighters (got 3 flippers only)

Im in a similar position to you; I only attend raves clubs and go to the same ones everyweek and i only like to MDMA have pills; I guess it depends on the pills you get as well. Personally i think our tolerance would be very high and we would need about 3 crappy pills at once to feel anything..

Generally i never plan how many pills im going to have but have them 1 at a time... have 1 wait till you can feel it a bit then have another and just see how you go... you have to test the power of the pill as well. If they are weak then you can double drop, triple drop etc.. The thing is most people just pills at the club and you never know what your going to get!

Take a break, take GHB instead!

bhahah
quite for a week to lower tolerance. mabe atleast 2 months for the average people I hang out with. everyones different i spose but a week off wont do shit if you ask me!
in term of different ways i think their are heaps of threads on that but they say 1 then a half when you start to feel the first is a pritty good way. double plug is another option8o

Don't double drop. Its dangerous, thats how people die. Unless you are confident you know the contents of your pill.

I used to take 4 pills every weekend a night. Then when they got boring I reduced my used to onces a month. Now im useing weekly again and I only use 0.5 to 1 pill in a night and it gets me munted. I reccomend a break, it will save you money and is good for your head :)

IMO less is far far FAR more.....

Its great being back to half a pill :)

Dr.Feelgood said:
I hope that's sarcasm? 8(

GHB, if dosing correctly is probably less damaging than ecstasy. Its just the dosing part that some people struggle with ;)

Dr Feelgood, what are you on about? That was certainly not sarcasm!!!! Wouldn't you rather take a drug that is more fun than ecstasy, practically for free, makes you feel refreshed and good the next day as well as being non neurotoxic? Maybe even good for you? nah your a noob!

a) this site is about harm minimisation

b) why does everyone have to drop so many damn pills nowadays.....does anyone actually go out just to hear good music like i do?

Once you reach a point in a night from rolling you can't feel it if you drop anymore rolls. I'v rolled 3 days in a row and rolled HARD each night but I think it just has to do with the amount of seratonin that can be extracted in a certain time. I'm not an expert about it but I know I'v wasted ALOT of pills because I dropped like 10 hours after I started rolling and they did'nt give me any kind of a buzz.

groova said:
a) this site is about harm minimisation

b) why does everyone have to drop so many damn pills nowadays.....does anyone actually go out just to hear good music like i do?

Yeah, but pills make it a much funner time.

fulltimeclubber said:
I dont think many people go out to hear good music>

most people go out to pick up and get fucked up.

If that's the case, what a sad sad world some people live in. :\

Why is that sad? If I don't go out for the music im not going to pretend that I do.

I used to take up to 6 in a night/day..... I am NEVER going back to those days. Now I rarely drop but if and when I do it usually only takes me half maybe a whole for a very special occaision, but even then I would still take it in halves.

From my point of view

a) the quality on the whole is pretty terrible at the moment, I'd say MDXX high pills would struggle to be be 90mg today, 5 years ago they were -140mg. That's why people have to pop more, I look at pill reports and regularly see people saying they take 5+ in a night.

b) The music part has also really taken a backward step, not a lot of diversity in sounds these days!

None of this it was better back in my day shit, things have just changed.

scumlord said:
From my point of view

a) the quality on the whole is pretty terrible at the moment, I'd say MDXX high pills would struggle to be be 90mg today, 5 years ago they were -140mg. That's why people have to pop more, I look at pill reports and regularly see people saying they take 5+ in a night.

dude, I have been put on my arse by a recent pill. People have been saying this for years.

scumlord said:
b) The music part has also really taken a backward step, not a lot of diversity in sounds these days!

you obviously aren't looking in the right places.

scumlord said:
None of this it was better back in my day shit,

funny how it sound exactly like that. ;)