• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Has Pillreports.com gone down hill, bad?

ilikeacid

Bluelighter
Okay, so has anyone actually gone to the Aus & NZ section of Pillreports.com and read some of the new pill reports that have been posted lately?!

Back when I started to take an interest in what might be in the pills I was consuming, about a year and a half ago, I remember most of the new posted pills had pictures, were mainly described as what they tested as and had comments that made sense.

These days - at least the first page of the Aus & NZ page - is riddled with UN-TESTED, poorly described pills, which have even poorer user reports! Is "i had 800 of em in my hand and they felt good" a report worth reading?? 8(

Do people agree, has pill reports really gone down hill or is it just because I've become more educated about pills and their effects and therefore expect a higher quality of information?

And if PR.com (aus & nz section only) is losing its reputation as an excellent harm minimisation site then, is it really still reducing the level of harm it once was, or mearly posting pill heads opinions of what the next sic bik is?

It seems pretty poor quality most of the time - I get the feeling that dealers frequent it quite a bit to hype up their pills as well :\ Great initiative... just not working very well :(

Its definately gone downhill over the last 5 years. As you said, lots of untested reports. This is combined with heresay from people who have poly druged themselves and dont take into account set and setting and the fact that all drugs are gonna have differing effects depending on these factors. One thing to pillreports credit though is that you can find comments from people that you agree with and then will be more able to trust them in the future.

I don't have a tester kit. When I was taking pills my partner in crime would test them and slowpoke would write reports, unless there was already a report, then we would comment. I don't move pills anymore and I don't take them as often. The quality of pills in Adelaide at the moment is depressing. If there were good pills still going around I would start testing again but there's no point when you know everything you're going to find is shit.

Please be discreet, remember this is a PUBLIC forum. lil angel

Last edited by a moderator:
We try to get rid of the shit, and there are moderators constantly looking out to remove things like contact details, shilling/dealers, pill requests and just generally poor repoerts that won't help anyone. But for some of the more "exotic" pills with little information, where people report thewm to be non-MDMA, we keep them up because it could save someones night or life.

There are times we delete the shit reports when it becomes too much, but if some decent discussion has already gone on, and others have reported in comments about this particular pill we sometimes think its best to leave it there. But yes, the quality is getting worse but we do encourage people to provide as much information as possible, when they don't the report is normally deleted if decent comments by other people haven't been posted.

Pills are getting much more adulterated, and even test results, MDMA, even a medium amount will mask the other newer drugs or other adulterants that may be present in the pill, so the whole pill reporting thing becomes harder to moderate than you would think.

If someone ever needs help with their reports, such as pictures, they are welcome to PM me on Bluelight and ask for advice how to take pictures or if they have troubles uploading them.

yeah, well i have never looked at test results because there is no way to quantify amounts, so its easy to trick the testers, however i will say that recently there seems to be some bullshit posts.

like, the blue rolex. its on pillreports, and described as super crumbly, dissolves on contact with moisture. thats the EXACT same pills that i have had a lot of experience with (myself and others) and while the report says they are HIGH mdma + speed, i know for a goddamn fact that they are a clean, low-medium dose of mdma. u can have 5 and sleep right after, but they arent overly strong. anyway im not tryin to write my own report, im just sayin that u shudnt believe everything you read. i agree with someone elses post before tho about finding trustworthy posters and then looking more at what they say then other randoms.

another note, does pillreports cover a large scope of pills, or not really? i wud think that it wud have most of them, but dead set, i go thru afair few diff types of pills every month, and it seems out of 4 or 5 ones i get (and have lots of contact with) only 1 at most will actually be on pill reports. even wierd ones that i wud think wud get a lot of attention, like ones with 2c-e etc, i just never see. oh well :)

Well write some reports on them then and photograph them :)

We only have 2, maybe 3 active aussie mods to my acknowledgment, so feel free to PM me, or the rabbi, or nickthecheese when problsm occur... we're not always at the computer..

ifonly said:
yeah, well i have never looked at test results because there is no way to quantify amounts, so its easy to trick the testers, however i will say that recently there seems to be some bullshit posts.

like, the blue rolex. its on pillreports, and described as super crumbly, dissolves on contact with moisture. thats the EXACT same pills that i have had a lot of experience with (myself and others) and while the report says they are HIGH mdma + speed, i know for a goddamn fact that they are a clean, low-medium dose of mdma. u can have 5 and sleep right after, but they arent overly strong. anyway im not tryin to write my own report, im just sayin that u shudnt believe everything you read. i agree with someone elses post before tho about finding trustworthy posters and then looking more at what they say then other randoms.

another note, does pillreports cover a large scope of pills, or not really? i wud think that it wud have most of them, but dead set, i go thru afair few diff types of pills every month, and it seems out of 4 or 5 ones i get (and have lots of contact with) only 1 at most will actually be on pill reports. even wierd ones that i wud think wud get a lot of attention, like ones with 2c-e etc, i just never see. oh well :)

dude. dont mind me asking but why didnt you post report of those pills that u never saw on pillreports ?

have people forgotten that pillreports will only be as useful as the proactiveness rate of the community ???

LOL!! The two reports that pissed me off so much it made me decide to start this thread have been removed already! :D 8)
Splatt
We try to get rid of the shit, and there are moderators constantly looking out to remove things like contact details, shilling/dealers, pill requests and just generally poor repoerts that won't help anyone. But for some of the more "exotic" pills with little information, where people report thewm to be non-MDMA, we keep them up because it could save someones night or life.

There are times we delete the shit reports when it becomes too much, but if some decent discussion has already gone on, and others have reported in comments about this particular pill we sometimes think its best to leave it there. But yes, the quality is getting worse but we do encourage people to provide as much information as possible, when they don't the report is normally deleted if decent comments by other people haven't been posted.
Yeah you guys do the best job you can and it does make a difference :)

I think my point is that the growing number of un-tested pills people 'suspect' could be K, 2C-B, 2C-T-7, acid (!!) or even speed based pills just seems really unproductive and potentially harmful.

Neumerous times I've read some reporters claim that their pill had Acid or Heroin in them! From my expereience and from what I've read these two substances are nearely impossible to actually find in pills: Acid is much too fragile at a molecular level to withstand the conditions pills are put through, and heroin, well, who the hell is actually going to put H in their bikkies!! Aren't opiate highs totally different from MDMA highs anyway? 8( And cost effective wise puting H in biks makes no sense right?

ilikeacid said:
And if PR.com (aus & nz section only) is losing its reputation as an excellent harm minimisation site then.

Yes it has basically lost all credibility as a good resource for information IMHO.

I think there are so many different pills out there now and the quality of them is just generally rubbish that sites like PR.com need to be alive, but in it's current state it's pretty sad compared to 5 years ago.

And that's a big part of it...

I just think these days there is a real lack of interest in educating yourself and RESPECTING yourself. It can be seen in the huge amount of garbage pills going around, because lets be honest the general quality is absolute piss poor and what passes for good now would never of been accepted a few years ago....

Times change though .... and I guess people will just take anything these days.

Pill reports has gone downhill, just as people have gone down hill due to constant exposure to MDMA.

Pill reports was once Young and pure just as its users were young ans pure.

Pill reports is fried and scattered just as its users are fried and scattered .

simple really.

time traveler said:
Pill reports has gone downhill, just as people have gone down hill due to constant exposure to MDMA.

Pill reports was once Young and pure just as its users were young ans pure.

Pill reports is fried and scattered just as its users are fried and scattered .

simple really.

this is utter bullshit. sure the old members may be jaded or lazy and couldnt care less anymore to post new stuff up every now and then, relying on their 'street news' and knowledge, rather than dodgy reports from pillreports.

however, do not forget there will always be new users of mdma and therefore new members at pillreports.

therefore, for every dodgy report that is posted, we(the community) must step up and write up 10 quality ones to keep this shit going.

pills may be bunk, but the reports need not be.

The moderators do a pretty good job IMO, it's definitely true that there aren't that many quality reports passing through but you can only work with what your given. Given the current state of the market with significantly more dodgy pills in circulation, now is the time more than ever that we should be relying on PR.com and people should be attempting to contribute reports.

I applaude the rabbi, splat, fuck_pma & oldtimemuncher.....they've all done a good job over the last few years.

^I agree compleately. The mods work well with what they get :)

I've always thought pill reports was a great harm minimisation tool, and I always thought most pills on the streets would turn up on PR.com eventually - it seems only the former is true.

Lately I've come across, not had in my posession though, a variety of pills that have no mention at all on PR.. have people stopped posting their pills? Do people think its because there are more pills out there these days?

There is soooooooooooooooo many pills out there that dont make it to pillreports and it sucks ass when you have a pill and you dont know anything about it because its not on pillreports. There is a solution to help you find what your looking for.

Test kit's, there starting to pop up everywhere now around Australia and on the internet. if you have the 3 or 4 test kits then you dont really need pillreports to look for info. Now you should be posting up your pill that you have just tested to show ppl the new pill that is getting round :)

Pillreports might be slipping but its not just up to the mods to fix it.

If your a member and you know of pills out there make reports and if your already making reports make sure they are quality reports and your using reagent kits to make sure they are complete reports.

But as the rabbi says everyone should have a test kit with them anyway thats the best defence against bunk pills!

Remember there is a "Alert Moderator" link that can be utilised if the reports are breaking any guidelines.

I don't think that reports that are bad. (lack of info). should be deleted. But I agree that it should be stamped somewhere on the report that it is in fact "a bad report".

Leaving the 'lack of info reports' on there ,.... might lead to a pill report member to post a comment about how there reagent kits reacted to there tests on the pill and other info that is lacking from the original report.

When your coming down and at home, not many people will go to the effort of writing a detailed report on the pill they just had last night on a sunday morning, But they will be more willing to post a quick comment about a pill, thats for sure. Less effort.

I also think a form of anonymous comment posting should be allowed, but not instantly viewed (with some kind of email confirmation sent for each anonymous post). I had a website that got like over 30 comments for each article I put on the site, as soon as I made it members only, I got about 4 for each article.

It would be interesting to know the ratio of actual 'report posters' to 'non report posters'. I'm guessing a hell of a lot more 'non report posters'. To me the 'non report posters' are a gold mine of information, pillreports.com should not make them sign up to post a comment.

(I'm so glad they got rid of that vote on report quality thing, hardly anyone ever uses it and the ones who do are mostly the moderators I would guess. Plus people got the report quality stars confused with the quality of the pill, I've seen someone in person actually think that. "It's only 2 stars" he said.)

Last edited: