• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How important is the way a vagina looks?

cowgirrl225

Bluelighter
8( I know there are alot of self conscious women out there.. i used to be one of them until i grew comfortable with the way i look (down there). I just wanted to know from a guys point of view how important the look of a girls vagina is..? whether her labia is big or her clitorous is big or everything being small? Or does it not matter at all? Would you prefer a certain look over others?

I definately prefer the tucked in look but it certainly would not stop me from having sex with a girl just because she was not like that. The only issue I would have would be going down but even that probably would not stop me.

Last girlfriend had THE perfect vagina in my eyes. Outer flaps totally covering the inner ones, all quite small, symmetrical to even my close detail (as I was close often), opened perfectly, etc etc. Perfect, really truly perfect.

Yeah it was cool, but it was no big deal. Most recent woman was quite the opposite, inner flaps well and truly past the outside ones, not even in areas, etc. Didn't make her any less interesting, certainly was not a thought when doing the deed.

Like a person's personality, and other bits of their body, exploring the new areas and seeing the new things is fun. As long as it's all normal (and there are millions of types of normal), it's all fun.

Very important if it ever wishes to get a job. Tattoos and piercings are a no no. Unruly , unkept hair is frowned upon. It must have high standards of hygiene. But most of all it must be warm and welcoming.

sheeit, i donno about your customs, but i was always taught "pussy has no face"

just keep it clean and hair well-kempt and you should be ok.

the more you stress about it, the more obvious your "ugly" vagina will show. if you try and have some confidense im sure no guy will really take much interest. unless you are on his dinner plate - avoid that; but you know you want it.

so long as it doesn't look like a penis, it's fine!!

No offense to the ladies, but worrying about about vulval appearance is hard to wrap my mind around. I have yet to meet a guy who's said, "Her body was banging, but once I saw her cooter, I knew I couldn't do it..."

it really doenst matter a whole lot, although some are a little nicer to look at than others. but down right ugly vaginas are damn rare! more flappy skin can make them harder to lick though, cause it can be difficult to reach the clit!

It doesn't matter at all. As long as all the parts are there and functioning, I'm happy. Keep it clean and tidy and I'll be down there all day long.

How important is the way a vagina looks? you ask?

Definitely not as important as the way it feels. Work those keigels and everything should be fine.

Many guys definatley look for one type of vagina. I'm sorry to say that I think most young guys (like under 25, shit i dont know) want the shaved and small look. The want your vagina to look like a little kid's, basically.
Not me, I want some very trimmed, soft hairs on that thing, but if you've already shaved the hairs into stiffness, please shave. I, however, don't mind a vagina with some personality. I like when the skin surrounding is "plump" so I can grab a little handful. I don't mind big lips either. That is more womanly to me than a vagina that looks like it's straight out of a child molester's fantasy. But that's just me and the popular opinion is definately against mine, so I'm not hating on anyone.

aaybeecee said:
Many guys definatley look for one type of vagina. I'm sorry to say that I think most young guys (like under 25, shit i dont know) want the shaved and small look. The want your vagina to look like a little kid's, basically.
Not me, I want some very trimmed, soft hairs on that thing, but if you've already shaved the hairs into stiffness, please shave. I, however, don't mind a vagina with some personality. I like when the skin surrounding is "plump" so I can grab a little handful. I don't mind big lips either. That is more womanly to me than a vagina that looks like it's straight out of a child molester's fantasy. But that's just me and the popular opinion is definately against mine, so I'm not hating on anyone.

Way to go out on a limb and speak for all men out there. I'd love to read your stats and case studies.

I never saw one (ectually, the propah term is vulva, the vagina being the inside passage and not visible, unless with a speculum) that I perceived as "ugly,"

Guys who go around calling the Sweet Part "ugly"....their fucking brains are ugly.

fasteddie said:
I never saw one (ectually, the propah term is vulva, the vagina being the inside passage and not visible, unless with a speculum) that I perceived as "ugly,"

Guys who go around calling the Sweet Part "ugly"....their fucking brains are ugly.

lol, props to that.

I won't lie, if I get a "vulva" (thank you for the edumacation fasteddie) that is all harrowed and looks like roast beef, I'll give it a double take... maybe think "hmm... perhaps this 'hot-dog highway' has been traveled a few times"

But generally speaking, I derive the same pleasure from ugly, cute, happy and sad vulva's whereever i go. =)

And to the poster about "child molester" vulva's... maybe that's the psychology if it all.. but when it comes to preference, I am one of those that likes the shaved, cute n tiny ones.

Can't help that I like apples instead of oranges. *shrug*

SI

I don't like the idea that just because a girl's inner labia are larger and stick out, the "roast beef" look, as it has been neatly coined, means that the chick is a whore or something. That logic makes no sense whatsoever.

Ok lets see. If a girl sleeps around and has a lot of sex, say everyday, then that's that. If a girl doesn't sleep around, dates one person, but has sex everyday, how is that wear-and-tear on her vagina any different?

Can we all concentrate on what's important here:

It's not what it looks like. It's how tight. Period.