• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How important is the way a vagina looks?

still, i mean pop a few out and its not the same... why do people get reconstructive surgery on it?

Jimboach said:
Has small tits or ass ever been a deal breaker? I suppose so but I don't think it's fairly common.

I don't know any cases where dick size has been a dealbreaker. I mean, sure if it's the size of a thumb or a wine bottle I can see how it might be... To be honest I think guys put a lot of the pressure on themselves when it comes to their size. I know there are size queens out there but I don't think most girls are too bothered as long as it's somewhat average and not disturbingly tiny.

subopm420 said:
still, i mean pop a few out and its not the same... why do people get reconstructive surgery on it?

Reconstructive surgery is generally on the external genitalia and has to do with the way the labia look, not the size of the internal organ.

QuestionEverything said:
It also has very little to do with if she's had children or not. A woman's vagina is made to bear children and go back to normal size.

I see that my studies in this area are incomplete. I need to do more "field research."

(guys like me...we're never "out of the office." We're IN THE FIELD.)

Why are we even having this discussion?

It likely has to do with the fact that there's a multi-zillion dollar industry bent on convincing gals that they are ugly down there, smell funny, or some other CRAP.

what industry is this? ive never seen a comercial for vag surgery or smelly vag cream or vag makeup or anything

although those sanitary whipes i guess, but other than that... oh and deusches too

subopm420 said:
what industry is this? ive never seen a comercial for vag surgery or smelly vag cream or vag makeup or anything

although those sanitary whipes i guess, but other than that... oh and deusches too

You know, a lot of that stuff is positively unhealthy? There is a natural population of "little friends" (symbiotic microrganisms) inhabiting everybody...killing them off does harm, not good.

oh yea for sure, ur preachin to the choir here on that believe me

still, a wet rag across the gates of heaven every once and a while couldnt be so bad.

my point i guess was that while maybe theres some pressure on girls bits, its nothing at all like the pressure dudes have on size, ect. that is a multi-zillion dollar industry

when i was young and had no clue it ment a lot.. grown up since then and it's not about how it looks, but more about the person and connection with them.

subopm420 said:
oh yea for sure, ur preachin to the choir here on that believe me

still, a wet rag across the gates of heaven every once and a while couldnt be so bad.

my point i guess was that while maybe theres some pressure on girls bits, its nothing at all like the pressure dudes have on size, ect. that is a multi-zillion dollar industry

Oh, you mean penis enlargement surgery?

I'm pretty average, judging from the reactions of the girls I've been with. I feel bad for those guys who feel like they're inadequate or something...you're right about the pressure.

But I'd also say, DON'T have anybody put a scalpel on that thang! There have been disasters, if the thing works, don't mess with it.

that among other things, i was referring to the myriad of pills etc that they sell in men's magazines and late night on the comedy channel :)

personally, im not worried. i figure if a girl thinks im too small its cause shes takin 10' cocks on the regular and i dont wanna be with her anyways then.

btw... have any of you ever heard what you have to go through if you get that surgery? heard about it a while back on love lines... fucking brutal and it doesnt do anything to make you bigger when it matters, only flacid.

youarewhatyouis said:
thats so weird girls are self conscious about how their pussy looks...?! I would have never guessed that some people think like this!

Guys can be self conscious about the size of their penis, it's kind of the same with a girl, some of us worry about the way it looks.

One of the things they do is inject fatty tissue into it, to make it look fatter.

This one guy had that done...something went wrong. The poor bastard can't have sex at all, anymore, apparently it's a big deal for him just to take a leak.

fasteddie said:
One of the things they do is inject fatty tissue into it, to make it look fatter.

This one guy had that done...something went wrong. The poor bastard can't have sex at all, anymore, apparently it's a big deal for him just to take a leak.

That sounds so awful. Jesus christ its sad some of the things people do....

if you had a 2inch pecker when fully erect you would be pretty desperate too, methinks

Size (depth) of vagina is important, just as dick size is: Once I was "forced" to have anal sex with a guy 'cause his penis was too big (8"), ouch! (Only had anal twice and many years/rears ago.)

Size of clit is important too (for the girl): I believe clit size is proportionate to a woman's desire for sex. (In some parts of Africa they traditionally "circumcise" i.e., ablate the clit.)

As for my vulva/vagina: when my legs aren't spread it looks great. (I had sex change surgery five years ago.)

Got into trouble twice: once when a guy put his finger in it (I've been eaten many times with no suspicions from the guys but it was dark). And,

Earlier this month in Amsterdam I was going to have sex with a guy in a sex club. I shoulda just walked out of the room 'cause his penis was small but instead, I spread myself out missionary, the guy inspected my pussy and called me a fag!

Coincidently, yesterday I got out all my sex toys to try and make it deeper (first time in about a month) and took pictures of it with my digital camera and I'm too ashamed to show it to anyone. (It's only about 4" deep but that has only caused problems once, see above.)

Yes, I have clit, vulva and vigina envy.

Before getting out my sex toys yesterday I was turned on by Gangbang & Huge Dildo Insertions on the internet. :)

My husband said he could pick my pussy out of a line-up. I have asymmetric outer labia. It doesn't hang out my panties but there is a difference :) I never really cared or thought about the actual appearance of my vulva. Does hygiene and waxing count as caring? OMG! I can't go out, my vulva is a mess!

I was alway kinda embarrassed of mine...

I mean, everything's symmetrical and tucked in, I'm small and I'm pretty tight

but

I kinda have a baby cootch! There's a little teeny tiny bit to grab on to...and it always made me embarrassed until I was told that I have the cutest one in the world...So, I guess it's all about self confidence...If you don't make it obvious that you're embarrassed by it, they won't notice...you might get lucky and think yours is embarrassing when you actually have one of the cutest ones ;] Being different always stands out to guys...

GoddessLSD-XTC said:
Size of clit is important too (for the girl): I believe clit size is proportionate to a woman's desire for sex. (In some parts of Africa they traditionally "circumcise" i.e., ablate the clit.

I used to believe something like this, but actually it's not true! My girl has one of those 'invisible' clits, but it's so damn sensitive. She cums very easily and can have multiple (or succesive at least) clitoris orgasms. She would much rather cum from that than sex, which I found wierd at first, but it's great because I can easily pleasure her pretty much anytime I want. I'm not trying to say YOUR WRONG either, I used to believe the same thing.

edit: o yea, this was my point: her desire for sex is way above average because of her ability to cum, despite her very small clit.
another edit: I really liked your post Midnighteyez, specifically the last part. No matter what your vagina looks like, there are tons of guys that will find it amazing. If a guy hates on a gal because of the way her pussy looks, he's a faggot. Not probably, he IS one ;)

Last edited:
beamers said:
It's quite interesting to see women get so touchy that guys would even dare to judge a vagina in any way shape or form, when guys who are smaller have to take it.

What are you talking about? Your post kind of refers to mine, but I'm a man and have an above average penis.