• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Random 100 things to do before you die...

BushMonster

Bluelighter
My life as of recent seems to have hit that rut, whereby I get up go to work, come home, 45 mins in the gym, t.v. bed - rinse and repeat until the weekend whereupon I can stretch for a few beers.

I've decided therefore, that it's time I constructed a list of 100 or so things that I should achieve before I die and that is where you lot come in! ;o)
What are any of the things that you want to achieve before you die?

I'll start the list with a few things and maybe you lot can add some of the things you want to achieve:

1) Learn how to Rock Climb properly
2) Take up Photography
3) Summon the courage to smoke Salvia
4) Run a Marathon
5) Learn how to use Adobe Flash and Photoshop effectively
6) Go to Vegas and blow some serious $'s
7) Go paintballing...

Eat enough mushrooms to achieve a high level trip while at the Angkor wat temples in Cambodia. I think this would be a great setting for a very spiritual trip, nothing like old temples overgrown with beautiful trees

angkorwat2.jpg

Not really. Angkor Wat is packed with tourists year round; it's not like you'd have some nice peaceful corner of the temple to yourself. Plus the weather in Cambodia is not great. It tends to be extremely hot and humid; would be very uncomfortable. Plus, you shouldn't take shrooms in a strange place full of desperate poverty-stricken people. You might get robbed. Plus you might forget that you shouldn't drink the water in Cambodia, and then you'll get malaria.

Write at least ONE screenplay from beginning to end.
Visit Amsterdam.
Have a relationship with a girl who's not phsychotic.

Last edited:
cambodia is awesome but i agree, the busloads of korean tourists and herds of begging children would proabably ruin the experience.

K, then i will do that right before i am about to die ;p

14. Finish my book and get it published
15. Spend a few months living in Europe
16. Graduate medical school, first I have to get in
17. Find love again
18. Experience morphine before I die

19: Do overland trip from Singapore to London (via S.E Asia and Transsiberian route)
20: Go overland through South America, all the way up to New York or Canada
21: Do some volunteering work somewhere.
22: Become a successful designer

23. go sky diving!
24. get the balls to do a back flip on the ground
25. scuba dive on ketamine!

-Write a book that gets published
- Earn a PHD
- Receive oral sex from two women at once. :D
- Visit every continent (other than Antarctica)
- Meet Michael Jordan
- Meet Maynard James Keenan (lead singer for Tool and A Perfect Circle

32. be completely happy with every aspect of my life at the same time.
33. have a baby:)
34.go to timbuku and back again

37. Have a least $1 million in my bank account, I dont care how it gets there, earned, won.... stolen ;)
38. Set foot on every continent, yes, even antarctica
39. Try every *worthwhile* drug at least once.

Why would you want money in your bank account? I'd have liked to spend it.
40. Kick heroin for good.
41. earn my PHD in literature
42. Find a female and reproduce with said female
43. Finish my BASE Still need to do antennae

Naaaah I meant being properly prepared! Like a little log cabin in the woods or a well equiped tent. Be at one with nature etc.

%)

I have no list or long-term goals. I may die tomorrow, so I'll experience whatever extreme I can accomplish today. after all, the best laid plans...

Oh and one thing I deffinately want to do before I die is either own or get to drive a supercar. Preferably the Koenigsegg CCX. Or even just own an Impreza %)

9mmCensor said:
You may die in 20 years though, so why not also work towards that as well.

because i don't know what i wanna be doing in 20 years. i know what i wanna do now... and that is get high, fall in love, soupe up my car, and trrrrrrrrravel! in no particular order. just short-term goals. i've met too many people who have planned for their future because they knew from tenth grade what they wanted to be then when they got there realized they weren't happy and had no time to enjoy all the money they amassed. i just don't wanna end up in such an unfortunate position.

Hell, I dropped out of the arts program I was doing and all my classmates are graduating and they're fucked because nobody needs someone with a B.A. anymore. Either they bust their ass for $20k salary for five years just to pay back student loans then spend the next five years between work and studying for an M.A. and PhD so they can get more pay, or they go to college and learn to do the expensive manual labour that nobody with a science degree wants to do. My entire generation was duped, we're gonna be really pissed off in about five or ten years.