Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mimosa hostilis within australia?

Just_A_Bloke

Bluelighter
i wanted to know if i can order some Mimosa hostilis root bark from overseas?

Will customs steal it from me? Is it even illegal? and not asking for sources, but is it available to buy in Australia?

And just a side not, does anyone know what an equivalent of Naphtha is here?

and also should i try and get the root bark or the powdered root bark?

Logic tells me that buying a powder would have the possibility of being cut with something else. Maybe ill wait til i have a source i think is trustworthy

Just_A_Bloke said:
Is it even illegal

Short answer, yes. It contains an S9 substance so is deemed to actually be that substance and hence illegal to possess, sell, manufacture or consume.

Will customs steal it from me?

The long answer, maybe. Quarantine will make you pay to have it irradiated but you still run the risks of customs seizing it as an illegal import. Doesn't always happen but it can. Be warned that people have been arrested for importing iboga and have been charged as they would for the same weight of pure harmaline, the consequences can be hefty

And just a side not, does anyone know what an equivalent of Naphtha is here?
Shellite, most hardware stores and some supermarkets stock it.

Hmmm, i emailed a few vendors and no one really seemed keen on sending to australia. That sucks.

I guess my best bet is to find a area with alot of acacia. But i dont really know which ones to look out for, ive read the ones you want, there bark contains a distinctive smell, but i cant find any more explaination than that.

Can anyone describe the smell? Also alot of acacia trees and plants ive seen seem to have very different types of bark. Im so confused.

I suggest you grow your own. Collection of Acacia Spp is illegal in national parks this includes fallen branches and leaves !!

Many Acacia species are endangered and people simply collecting them from the wild will only make things worse. You will probably find people will not be so willing to help you find the acive species for this reason.

Do research and then go buy a few plants the rewards in the end will be well worth it !!

I've heard many stories on how people obtain dmt from local acacia madinii. In South East Queensland, wattles are the first regrowth after land is cleared. They are far from endangered around these parts.

They even grow wild on the side walk in town and around the yard. In fact they are a damned nuisance, as most also only tend to live 10 or so years before rotting and falling over. I pull the new shoots out as soon as I see them.

Yeah im in SE QLD too and when I went looking Achaeas were everywhere. But they were all pretty young, only about 3m high.

Im not sure if they are the correct Achaeas but when stripping bark, are we after the living bark or the more flakey dead stuff (as on older trees)

static_mind said:
Im not sure if they are the correct Achaeas but when stripping bark, are we after the living bark or the more flakey dead stuff (as on older trees)

I would suggest you don't strip the bark at all. This can kill the tree and could land you in hot water with the law.

As has been mentioned in previous threads - Get in contact with tree loppers and salvage the bark from their handywork.

Certainly don't touch any trees on protected land such as state forest, national parks etc. but around here wattles are often considered nothing more than a nuisance plant so property owners possibly won't mind if you ask them about killing a few. Local bylaws here state that on private land within the urban shires, you can take, kill, cut down or simply poison any non-specifically protected tree on your property providing the trunk diameter doesn't exceed 100mm.

Tree loppers might be a good place to start, but seriously, if you live around these parts, unwanted wattles are everywhere. I can't say whether or not they're mostly madinii, although people are getting their smokable resin from somewhere.

The land im talking about is state land but in a few months it will be bulldozed to make way for a new hospital. Theres plenty of black boys I was looking at takeing too.

I mean there going to kill all these trees anyway, I may as well rape the place.