View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy bk-MBDB (Butylone) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have got a half gram of bk-mbdb ordered along with some Methylone. Im planning on doing a combo between the two of them. From what I have read, I have noticed combo doses of about 70% M1/30% B1.

Anyone got any advice on what dose they think worked well? I have been a User of MDMA for many years, and I am used to quite high doses.

can u get a boner on M1, 4mmc, mdpv, mdxx, (meth)amphetamine?

if yes then u should have no problem with butylone.

Go easy on it though, i think my penis is still mad at me for what i put it through on a MDPV binge.

Tried a bit of this stuff at the weekend (unknown but smallish dose sniffed) and got a pounding heart and little else to speak of. Mephedrone, 2C-C and ketamine were added later with no problems. Have some left to experiment with but not expecting much to be honest. The fact that in a hotel room full of wasted BLers a table covered with assorted white powders all ended up in a heap by the end of the night with the notable exception of the pile of B1 says a lot, methinks

Are you saying you guys mixed together all your white powders but left the b1 out because it sucks? or did i read you last sentence wrong?

And i dont think i ever recieved my invitation in the mail for the Bluelight EuroTrashed Hotel Party

That last sentence did get a bit messy - I blame the lack of dro0gz and will remedy that ASAP. I meant to say that no matter how messy things got the Butylone was studiously ignored once we'd all tried it. That's quite a feat of dedicated ignorance I can assure you :D

Nobody liked it so I gave it a home rather than leave it for the cleaners. Maybe at a slightly higher dose it has more to offer but I didn't see any promise in it from my small foray. I really dislike Methylone too which may or may not have something to do with it.

The invitation to Eurotrash it up with us EADD types is an open one you can take up anytime but I'd recommend the meets that don't take place entirely in a hotel room and involve more pretty things. Although hotel rooms are pretty good for messiness cos someone else gets paid to clean up after you :D

PS: Yes it was the other assorted white powders that ended up in a mixed heap of messy Goodness not the BLers. As only one was of the female persuasion that was just fine by me :D

PPS: There's a lotta "messy" in there - I detect a theme but not sure what started it...

can you get a boner on butylone?

yes.

I like the stuff. Pretty much agree with what LoveLite had to say about it. It's nothin special but nice. A lot like 4-MMC but without the gee-whiz factor.

^^That was so nice of you to give the butylone a home.

i see to many drugs go about laying there un noticed and unloved till they find their way to the trash can.
if only there was little bit of shammy in each of us... <3

yes.

I like the stuff. Pretty much agree with what LoveLite had to say about it. It's nothin special but nice. A lot like 4-MMC but without the gee-whiz factor.

Try M1.
its also pretty transparent in that butylone way where you dont really feel drugged up (4-mmc made me feel very drugged up).

But M1 has the emotional opneness that mdma has.
B1 just seemed like a tamed down version of cocaine from the way Loce*lite made it seem.

There could be if you asked nicely and brought Karma along too ;)<3

In update news, maybe we should have chucked the B1 in with the rest cos it seems to improve a line of meph quite noticably - especially noticable as I don't generally enjoy snorted meph and only did it out of pure scientific curiostity :)

Some drugs are made for combos cos they're good mixers and some cos they're shit on their own. I'm going with the latter so far but if the comedown is anything like the M1 comedown it's being relegated to the shit unless desperate or was free category :D

ive never tried butylone but from all ive read it seems like its purpose is to mainly be an adjunct to methylone.

i guess not just m1, maybe it goes well with a number of entactogen/stims.

And next time there is a Bluelight EuroTrashed Hotel Orgy karma and i will surely cum as long as you promise "a little shammy in all of us."<3;)

::this is a thread about an empathogen (sorta) so we're aloud to have this lovey dovey dirty talk, right?<3<3

Try M1.
its also pretty transparent in that butylone way where you dont really feel drugged up (4-mmc made me feel very drugged up).

But M1 has the emotional opneness that mdma has.
B1 just seemed like a tamed down version of cocaine from the way Loce*lite made it seem.

i'd give M1 a go. but i do like coke better than molz, lol.

true.
i have a feeling you'd enjoy them both though.

i dont remember why you dont like MDMA, but m1 is different from it.

M1 doesnt make you feel all munted (i learned that word from the euros :)) the way molly does.
the way i remrember it is feeling like i wasnt even on drugs but having very open conversations with my friends, but not neccesarilly proclaiming our love for each other like we would on mdma.
And then a couple hours later feeling a rediculous urge to take more...

that was m1 for me.

karma and i will surely cum as long as you promise "a little shammy in all of us."<3;)

I can promise it will be a little Shammy but it will be in all of you :D;)<3

Flirting and mild (or indeed less mild) homoerotica and bicuriosity are quite acceptable anywhere but entactogen threads would seem especially suited :)

Must admit I may have been too hasty on the B1 judgement cos it's improving meph no end - definitely seems to be bringing it closer to the "new MDMA" territory it's sold on. Not a big fan of either alone but seem to cosy up nicely together. The meph/M1 combo I've heard good things about and dismissed cos M1 is so nasty alone (and meph ain't much better) has just become more interesting... shame meph is such shady shit cos it seems to be at the centre of these combos :\

C'est la vie *sniff* <3

PS: Munted =D<3=D

You should pop over to EADD cos there's a top notch thread on Euroswears going on tonight that may raise a :)

Last edited:
Have some left to experiment with but not expecting much to be honest. The fact that in a hotel room full of wasted BLers a table covered with assorted white powders all ended up in a heap by the end of the night with the notable exception of the pile of B1 says a lot, methinks
^^ Now thats a fuckin party. I knew you got down shamy <3 read further to see just how far down ;) shambles can really get.

Butylone was studiously ignored once we'd all tried it. That's quite a feat of dedicated ignorance I can assure you :D

The invitation to Eurotrash it up with us EADD types is an open one you can. Although hotel rooms are pretty good for messiness cos someone else gets paid to clean up after you :D

PS: powders that ended up in a mixed heap of messy Goodness not the BLers.

Bk-mbdb ignored!? Send it over this way love <3 Your dedicated ignorance could be my fun filled evening =D

Eurotrash hotel or is it a motel? free invite, yahoo! book me the next plane to the land of harems <3

Hotel room filled with white powders atop one and other compared to a heap of EDD BL'rs is a funny comparison. I LIKE IT %)

it appears that delsyd has moved on from his crush on Gaian Planes/ S_S and right onto shambles the god of random white powders... cant say I blame him ;) I mean shambles sticks around. Its hard to have long distance relationships with perma banned BL'rs.

There could be if you asked nicely and brought Karma along too ;)<3

oh yippie yippie! *jumps up and down clapping hands* my first threesome and it gets to be with Shamy and Delsyd :D 2 of my favorite men folk that reside on different continents. <3

Try M1.

How strange, I find 4-mmc to be as undrugged up a high as possible...I like it a lot, I must say, thinking of trying B1 but it seems like it falls short on a straight comparison (esp. considering it's double the price), unless I'm missing something?

200-250mg of 4-mmc orally gives me nystagmus, a faster heart beat and other signs of "fucked upness."

Perhaps we use different doses to get off.

Call me crazy but how would butylone perform as a smartdrug? Anyone tried it in treshold doses?

Status
Not open for further replies.