Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Celebrity Fit Club

bRoken&foRgoTTen

Greenlighter
Anyone catch this season?

Screech aka Long Dong aka Dustin Diamond is a dick. See the preview where Harvey (the boot camp drill instructor) gets up to beat his ass? It was only a 7 second clip, but caught myself yellin at my TV "BEAT HIS ASS"!

Who would have though that
screech9.jpg
would turn out to be such a prick.

It's amazing though how much weight they are losing though compared to all other seasons.

yeah dustin diamond is a fuck up. It's pretty funny though. Didn't he quit the show in the most recent episode?

Dustin seems like a very lonely unhappy person...anybody else get that vibe from him?

What has happened to F&T in the past few weeks? Celebrity Fit Club has it's own thread? And the amount of posts in here has dropped drastically. Where are you at,Atlas? You're the new mod in here. God sakes man,moderate. Contribute something. Even Health and Fitness has been more booming than this forum lately. And this is my favorite forum,too. :(

i caught about 5 minutes of this show last week. screech is such a duche. i wanted that black guy to leap over the table and beat the shit out of him. now THAT is a film i would PAY to see.

xena said:
i caught about 5 minutes of this show last week. screech is such a duche. i wanted that black guy to leap over the table and beat the shit out of him. now THAT is a film i would PAY to see.

ditto

I'm not interested in this show until everyone behaved like Da Brat and Screech. I want to see sassy ex celebs crying and puking.

I didn't see anyone puke. Although I did only watch .3 seconds of only 1episode.

I think it's ridiculous how Dustin makes himself look like a complete fool on national television. It's almost exhausting watching him....he's just like Vanilla Ice on the Surreal life, I think. They are both losers, and make themselves look like idiots on TV :p

^^^

I don't think Dustin realizes what he looks like to other people. I think he is incapable of seeing other people's perspectives. Probably because he is a narcissist.

He probably tells his 1-2 friends how cool it was to punk the other cast members and crew and everyone at Celebrity Fit Club by being defiant, acting like a jackass, pushing peoples buttons and eating junk food n shit.I bet this is what he tells himself, that doing all this shit was cool and absolutely hilarious.

What a sad and pathetic fuck.

catch the season finale?

i was waiting on Da Brat to beat the shit outta Dustin. 2 bad it didnt happen. and then his team won the prices ... which means he gets them too which is BS! congratz to the 3 others on his team, they def. deserve the prices! but dustin should of got a kick in the ass and a face full of Harvey's fist.

i felt bad for the other team too that they didnt win ... yet dick Dustin got prizes! wtf ...

i can't watch reruns of "saved by the bell" (guilty pleasure) anymore because i see screech as his current asshole-ness. ruins it for me.

bRoken&foRgoTTen said:
Dick Dustin got prizes! wtf ...

WTF is right! Usually I don't let characters like Dustin get to me, but I really wanted to see him get is ass beat by all of 'em this season, especially by the drill instructor, heh heh.

I thought it was pretty funny when he did impressions of Cletus and the Brat. Then Cletus wants to try and act hard knowing that Security would never let them fight. Screech, would prolly kick his ass anyways.