PDA

View Full Version : How long to leave it before driving with mdma

mr_mojo
01-05-2007, 02:35
How long should I be looking to leave it before driving on mdma, say, 100-150mg? Would I be alright say 12 hours after first consumption?

Chn
01-05-2007, 02:57
or 1 hour...

drgreenthumb00
01-05-2007, 04:22
Mr Mojo it is tough to say. It all depends on the individual. Its all about how you feel. If you feel like you are capable of driving then go for it.

***Driving on ecstasy is not recommended tho. It can cause delays in your reactions and possible cause you to get into an accident and cause injury and/or death.***

I personally have driven at all different stages of rolling. From the start from when i dropped, to peakin, all the way till 10-12 hours after. I was very stupid when I did it and when i look back on it i'm lucky i didnt kill anyone. One time I was rolling so hard and i was off in my own world when I realized traffic stopped. I slammed on my breaks and started to skid down the road and came literally milimeters away from creaming the rear end of this guys car.

But if you do need to drive then 12 hours should be a sufficient amount of time to start settling down from the high. Use great caution when driving and pay attention and don't fall asleep.

IBeCrazy
01-05-2007, 04:26
^^ Yeah i'd agree with that, I havent found any problems myself with driving on x... I am always a very concentrated driver though. Some of my friends have a really hard time though, I have had a hard time when there is MDA in the pill though.

But 12 hours IMO you should be totally good, obviously not recommended it's not the same as alcohol but still pretty bad for some.

Infinite Jest
01-05-2007, 04:59
Speaking personally, my coordination and concentration definitely suffers even the day after I take MDMA. I would consider my driving ability to be slightly impaired even the day after. So I would strongly advise caution, especially if you haven't slept much (fatigue is obviously a major factor in accidents). Remember that MDMA enhances your feeling of well-being, so it might you less aware of possible dangers/risks.

12 hours would certainly be better than driving while rolling, but I'm not sure anyone can give you a definitive answer. I'm willing to bet that police/courts/insurance agents would consider you to be driving under the influence if you had an accident while driving 12 hours after rolling (I've seen plenty of cases where drug consumption the previous day was mentioned in court). So that might be something to consider.

Be careful, get sleep if possible, wait as long as possible before driving, stay safe :)

EnYAY
01-05-2007, 07:10
if its a MUSt. i can drive perfectly 2-3 hours after taking a a coupple pills. but thats me

do what u think is safe.

if your FUCKED UP. then dont. but if you feel your stable agin, drive but with caution.

silverwaleed
01-05-2007, 22:17
It depends on you and how much mdma no one would enjoy having a car on other side of traffic have highbeam lights on that you stare at for a second and time freezes or w/e the hell happens to you (for me everything just gets really cool looking and bright and sometimes feels like time as stopped) well ya besides if you force yourself not to enjoy your roll by looking at the lights n listening to music u'll kill ur buzz at the cost of saving ur ass (from jail, death, w/e)

missmurder
01-05-2007, 23:41
When you KNOW that you feel OK to drive.

If you are sitting there, high or coming down, and you are debating whether or not you're OK, you aren't. Err on the side of caution.

ziddla.
01-05-2007, 23:47
i had to drive when i was peaking one time. it was one of the funnest things ive ever experienced. i didnt even feel like i was in control of the car yet i was driving perfectly and mind you this is on rural windy roads. to me it just felt like i was in a roller coaster just sitting back and wondering with excitement what was around the next corner. oh and its awesome when you do about 70+ cause you can feel the engine and the g's and when you look to the side of the car its just a huge blur its crazy shit

DOHP
02-05-2007, 00:22
I usually wait about 2-3 hours after peaking. It makes driving seem light and fluffy, almost like feeling is numbed.

^ agree with above, my driving always seems to be perfect, almost robotic like in accuracy. I also couldn't feel any bumps on the road and I drive a big chopper bike.

IBeCrazy
02-05-2007, 03:56
Yeah I love when a buddy drives when im rollin cause I can just go nuts lol. If someone else is driving I have em drive fast and it does feel like a roller coaster lol.

MazDan
02-05-2007, 04:26
Driving while under the influence of drugs is about as stupid as it gets.

DONT DO IT.

You might like to have a read of this thread......... http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49487&r=44

purplefirefly
03-05-2007, 01:14
Driving while under the influence of drugs is about as stupid as it gets.

DONT DO IT.

You might like to have a read of this thread......... http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49487&r=44

Thank you!!!

Driving while under the influence not only effects you as the driver, but it effects everyone else who happens to be on the road. Please be responsible and do not drive while under the influence, no matter how "perfectly" you think you can drive. Remeber "perfect" is completely subjective.

Be safe.

TheSanityAssassin
03-05-2007, 01:25
i drove my car around while fryin on 10 hits of acid, and a few lines of blow. stupid yes, scary, yes, but it was so much fun.

purplefirefly
03-05-2007, 01:27
^^

Would it have been so much fun if you hit and killed someone?

If there is one thing I have absolutely zero tolerance for it's intoxicated driving.

waterfreak
03-05-2007, 01:55
i have never EVER driven drunk or under the influence of any drug..... you might think its fun or something but when you kill that 2 yr old with his/her whole life ahead of them it wont be fun at all.

if you want the feeling of being in a car while rolling then get a sober person to drive you around. now THAT is fun.

david_351
03-05-2007, 05:28
yea I agree driving while under the influence of everything is stupid. Im still waiting to get my liscence back from a drunk driving incident. One time on E I put my car into a snow filled ditch and had to get a farmer to pull me out. Looking back driving while influenced by anything is RETARDED, but hindsight is 20/20 I guess

TheDEA.org
03-05-2007, 06:05
Speaking personally, my coordination and concentration definitely suffers even the day after I take MDMA.

That's been my experience as well. Ideally, I'd say 24+ hours before driving, but if you can't wait that long, at least wait until you no longer feel high, drive slowly/cautiously, and avoid distractions (talking with friends, playing with the radio, etc.)

NEVER drive high/drunk. It's one thing to risk your own life, but you have absolutely NO right to threaten other people's lives in the process.

IBeCrazy
03-05-2007, 11:29
if you want the feeling of being in a car while rolling then get a sober person to drive you around. now THAT is fun.

Thats what I was talking about in my post....

hoptis
03-05-2007, 12:47
I don't think anyone's mentioned it but in Australia we now have roadside drug testing performed via saliva test kits. Police advice is that methamphetamines and ecstasy can be detected up to approximately 24 hours after consumption. This will of course vary for individual metabolism and amount taken.