• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

4-FMP experiences??

Ive been wanting to try it for a long time now :\

hopefully one day I can tick it off my shopping list.

edit: lol for some reason I was thinking of MDVP?? sorry have tried 4-FMP and to be honest reminded me of a nz party pill, eg bzp/tfmpp but without the hot and cold flushes and yes very speedy

Last edited:
short come up, pretty hoy body at first. peak is like a clean weak mdma roll but with a lot of energy.. effects last a long time.... with high doses comedowns become like an MDA comedown, and can be psychedelic.

4-FMP is psychedelic in and of itself, and outmatched MDMA, MDA and M1 and cousins as a euphorogenic. self-reinforcing even though the comedowns are horrific and leave the body depleted, immunoliable and deneurotransmitterised. redosing intensifies the negatives severely, indiscriminate redosing has easy potential to cross over into serotonin syndrome. caveat emptor.

very prosexual, an acquaintance went off on a search and screw anything in site mission, another following closely behind, both reported that they woulda screwed a woodpile if they thought there was a snake in it.

duration of primary effects is about 14 hours, aftereffects linger for up to 72+.

So how does this substance compare to MDMA? If one already has plenty of crystal MDMA, should one bother trying this substance? I have noticed that it has recently become available from some vendors.

So it lasts 14 hours? And how would you compare its psychedelic effects to MDMA (never tried MDA)? MDMA for me gives me mild visuals and is psychedelic, but not as psychedelic as I'd like it to be. How psychedelic is 4-Fluoromethylamphetamine compared to MDMA? Also how are the empathogenic/emotional effects of this drug? Are they similar to MDMA?

Is this compound scheduled?

Is this compound scheduled?

It may or may not be specifically listed, but it's definitely covered by broader 'designer drug' or analogue legislation.

TGA said I could import it, upto 3 months supply (going by my doctors recoemmended theraputic daily dose) but this was about 3 years ago. And a lot of things are changed. They also told me 2C-T-7 was legal to import. Even though a couple of years before hand there was a case with 2C-T-7 being found in a suitcase along with a bunch of other drugs, and he was also being chaerged for possessing a large amount odf the 2C-T-7.

I was talking to someone who runs a big vitamen and body building supplement site/chain shop recently, and he told me that customs are even seizing stuff like MSM and Protein mixture powders, stuff that is completely legal and they have thew right to import but they are becoming ever so strict with. Ridiculous. Each seizure they lose hundreds of dollars just because customs have become suspicious, and they have to pau hundeds more just to ciollect so selling it would lose not just profit but also the money they started with.

Honestly, I think they could charge you for possession of an analogue for most if not all RCs. I assume this is highly unlikely unless you possess a large quantity.