• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Ketamine Subthread] The K-Hole

The only way I do K is 250 mg IM >>>>>>> K-hole. So it's basically at my house or a friend's with some good lighting and a good couch. Keep the rig at the ready 'cause you can never do just one. ;)

This is all pretty funny now because I used to have a phobia of dissociatives after several PCP experiences in my high school years (when it came as a pure white powder). But K is so different and unique, friendly almost but strange at the same time.

I've only been slightly K'd up but I'm looking forward to a proper hole soon. Maybe then I'll get to see what all the fuss is about!

I've only holed a dozen or so times out of the couple hundred individual doses of ketamine I've had.
For me it depends on where I am, what I'm doing alongside the ketamine, ect
Ketamine is my favotire drug by a wide margin, and I love everything about it :)

The only way I do K is 250 mg IM >>>>>>> K-hole. So it's basically at my house or a friend's with some good lighting and a good couch. Keep the rig at the ready 'cause you can never do just one. ;)

This...but I'm not that tolerant yet. 250mg still seems like a lot; are you sure it's not 2.5ml of 50mg/ml? I need around 100mg to k-hole at all...used to be 75 :( I think it is going up towards 150mg to really hit hard for me. I probably do it too much, but completely removing yourself from reality is such a relaxing feeling and the calm afterward (for me) is very nice. I find it best with little or no lighting, btw. But couch, hell yea :p

Just a note, all the doses I was talking about are single IM doses.

^ Well you do have to consider some tolerance and the fact that the K I get is racemic crystals which I weigh out and dilute in sterile water.

Since I use insulin syringes, the amount of water when they are full up will only dissolve about 120mg each, thus I have to prepare two and put a shot in each arm. And yes, the K I get is pure, however it is racemic.

To be honest, I'm thinking about snorting 60-100mg and then banging the 240mg about 5 minutes later. I like my holes to be swirling and furious.

I think it really comes down to tolerance, body weight, and what kind of experience you're looking for. K is some of the weirdest shit I've ever taken, but I like weird. :)

PS: And yeah, agreed on just a little lighting, but strobes and/or lasers can be a real fun trip too!

I like doing small bumps on a night out.

I also like the intermediate stage between the fuzzy, downer feeling and the K-hole. Things get a little trippy and your head starts reeling, very euphoric too.

I've never K-holed yet though :D

I love just getting wonky at a party (psy-trance for preference) but it's full on hole time when home.

You should be able to squeeze 200mg into each mL.
My "squeezing skillz" have room for improvement. I've never shot drugs before so give me a little time to "get up to speed."

BTW D9, you wanker. Why aren't you out fucking your new girlfriend? =D

She's at work :(...but tommorow's a new day =D

..but yeah I haven't IMed anything I just read that somewhere....I wanna say merck index but I dont remember really

^ But you've given me an idea, D. The "spoon-cooker" method is for junkies, better to make up two grams of soln in 10 mL of water in a microwaved beaker and have a night's worth ready to go. Maybe even write a book: The Galloping Gourmet: Cooking with K.

I don't want to experience a K Hole - I like moving...

I've never had one, but I've tripped hard on K, and had an OBE(out of body experience) on K so that's all good :D

will 2g of K really fit into 10ml of water?
that would be fantabulous.

if not all the crystals are dissolving then you add heat to the solution and that should help?

oh man, im really itchin for a fat shot of K.
i miss my kitty.

if im lucky perhaps ill get a chance this weekend to indulge a bit.
maybe add a bit of 2cc for flavor too.

This isn't a source question, but I have never come across/heard of anyone talk about K. Do you guys find that its easy to obtain/abundantly around? Just curious, seems like one of those drugs I would need to break into a Vet to ever try.

depends what circle of ppl you run in.

its around. Not as abundant as it was in the 90's and early 2000's but still around.

Let's stay away from pricing, availability, and sourcing ...

I love just getting wonky at a party (psy-trance for preference) but it's full on hole time when home.

You and Tobala ;) need to come to my place and kick it. I'll spin for ya and give you a sick nasty full on laser show!!! And spin my psytrance!

I still prefer only doing lines that get me wobbly and happy. The only times I want to hole is if I'm home, or on vacation on a REALLLY nice bed in a hotel. The spas are nice, but only with a friend!!!!

I used to be frightened for the longest time to actually go deep into the hole, but now I know there isn't anything to be afraid of. It's the most interesting and different psychedelic experience out there for me.

Well JJ, I used to be afraid of the stuff entirely! But look at me now--a bumbling wobble-head... ;)