• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Ketamine Subthread] The K-Hole

Try 130mg IM should do the trick, if don't wanna try that method, just snort a little more each time. Maybe you take something that might have adverse affects weaken the effects

Kinda like nothing and you slowly regain ego and conscious.

-Images without any conscious that you mostly forget but remember just a little.

-What the fuck is going what am I?

-Ok I was a person what did I do die?

-Ok I know who I am why am I like this?

-Ok I took something what was it?

Than I find their is a moment where you snap back into reality and its crazy all by itself. Thats when you realize your initial plan was to lay on your bed and listen to music and you did just that but were to out of it to know it. I dont find anything fun about it smaller doses are a different issue.

I got this from the shroomery website:http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/705666
"most important of all never mix SSRI's with the disositave anesthetics i.e. Ketamine, Dextromethorphan & PCP (I would stay away from Nitrous also because it is a Disositave anesthetic but I have not had personal experience with that one, the K, DXM and PCP I have had personal experience with and it is nothing nice when mixed with SSRI's) The SSRI & disosiative combination floods the brain with serotonin and creates a medical condition known as "serotonin syndrome". (In my case after mixing DXM with Paxil I had an extremely long trip which lacked the psycidelic feel or hallucinations and only produced an extremely stoned effect. It took two days before I could speak or see straight and any academic endeavor was impossible for about 5 days. "

^^ that person sounds like a freaking moron no offense.

serotonin syndrome would only come from DXM and SSRI not Ketamine or PCP IIRC.

K-hole recipe

1.5-2 cc IM into the deltoid muscle, Ipod set to BT - Last moment of clarity, lay down in a darkened room and experience the feeling of flight. done.

snakEy said:
1.5-2 cc IM into the deltoid muscle, Ipod set to BT - Last moment of clarity, lay down in a darkened room and experience the feeling of flight. done.

That might be a bit much for a first time user (I assume you're meaning the 100mg/ml preparation?). From IM use, my first experience of all sensory shutdown happening occurred at 80mg IM; these days (sadly) even 100mg isn't a guarentee of full sensory shutdown - I've even been able to hold a conversation with my wife after that sort of a dose (although how much sense I was making would be anybody's guess!). Not so much a question of tolerance, more a case of becoming familiar with the state and not being so overwhelmed.

Despite that, I sometimes feel happier taking a sub-hole dose, then extending it by repeated administration. It allows for more contemplation of things concerning you in the real world - K-holes tend to become musings of the more abstract/philosophical nature; any dealing with things such as my own personality shortcomings seem to benefit for the lower doses (although the couple of really distressing episodes I've had with ketamine occurred with that sort of a dose. DO NOT leave a television playing with something that would normally get you worked up showing - that's the common theme that went with my distressing experiences).

subdefy said:
^^ that person sounds like a freaking moron no offense.

serotonin syndrome would only come from DXM and SSRI not Ketamine or PCP IIRC.

Yeah, same. I used DXM + SSRIs no problem (skipped the SSRI the night after using DXM, since I used to take my Paxil at night), cept for one time when I took a high dose and stupidly took my SSRI, but I wouldn't recommend it, everyone's different.

As far as K, I can feel a little of what feels like a serotonin effect, but it's only equal to, if not less than what I get from dexedrine (basically, a minimal effect serotonin-wise, though it's really impossible to measure accurately based on feeling alone), and I dunno if it's much different for me than for someone not on SSRIs.

It's just that SSRIs are generally thought to weaken psychedelics, so I thought it might be part of why I have trouble holing.

while it is quite dangerous, I find the best way to khole is a half to a bottle of good red wine and as much k as it takes....

I must stress that when I discovered this method I thought I was going to die (again) but then isn't that half the fun of k...

Now I find its best to leave about 15-20mins between lines :)

like 2 - 3 hours...it's short and expensive which why I know a few people who prefer DXM to Ketamine then again you can always do more but it's at a price...

I also want to add, if you are putting it up yo nose, I find doing a bump every 2-3 minutes is the way to go for a def K hole.......just seems to work better than doing one big massive line......so def space the bumps by a few minutes until you knock over your plate of K from lack of coordination.

THE WOOD said:
yah coming out of a k hole is like your mind rebuilding itself from ground zero. its very similiar, as i would speculate, to being born (literally) again, liek coming out of the womb. this reality is entirely alien to someone deep in a k hole, and that 10+ minute transition from khole to reality is like an infant trying to make sense of 3 dimensional space. sight and sound alone will baffle you beyond reason, let alone your perception of self and perception of relativaty.

That sounds very similar to a trip I had on mushrooms. Very interesting.

150 to 250mg insufflated should get you in a K-hole according to erowid dosages

Yes, I have my own agenda creating this thread, which will be clarified once I get enough posts (although many of you probably know already what I'm trying to prove ;))

So, please tell me how you define a "k-hole" or "hole".

the state of mind caused by taking large amounts of ketamine. the user becomes trapped in state of detatchment from their physical presence; the user can think about moving their arm, and will then see an arm moving in front of them, but the link between the thought and the moving arm does not register.
the senses also become distorted, objects appear to move closer or further away resulting in the user's sight becoming fixed to one point, fearing looking away from that point as the distortions are disorientating and in the worst cases can cause nausea.
the combination of these effects leave the user feeling trapped in a frozen state, as if stuck in a hole peering out; hence the expression 'k-hole'

not in my own words but hey it goes in depth about it