Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Legal Party/Fun Drugs

lovebrisvegas

Bluelighter
Hi all!

So I was wondering I know Nitrous Oxide is easily obtainable, but what else can I find in Queensland that won't land me in court? What over the counter things are fun?

cheers & be safe

Nothing worth while really. You've got amyl nitrate, which gives u a rush but like.. its only really that good if ur using it for fucking or on the peak of a pill or any other drug basically.. Nitrous is way, way better. Theyre in sex shops.. I'll give you directions.. Go into the city or valley.. and basically turn left.. or right... it doesnt matter.... they're everywhere :D

You got ya codeines whic are cheaop and get some people nicely high and relaxed... while other think its weak and sucky... try that i guess.. do a cold water extraction. <snip>, doc will easily prescribe stilnox (altho u may get temazepam.. both are ok scores.. i find tem real weak tho but it dioes have this shiort lasting muscle relaxation thing.. starts in yiour face..can feel good wirth beer) fuck them for sleep.. anyway
at night have a coffee and eat a few stilnox (30mg) and waiot an hour or two.. staying up becoems hard but you'll notice if u can stay awakw EVERYTHINGH IS REEALLLY NOT QUITE RIIIIGHT
dramamaine does simiklar but its nastier for you ansd way more horrid effects.. ucomfortable feeling delerium.. ast leats stilnox delierium feels fun.. just dont go driving a motorcycler unaware of it ok

u casn look up threads on poppy seeds.... some people like erm.. u weill get a codeine+morphine high mixed... long lassting high... u need about 400g tho.

theres holdiong your breasth........
that was always fun in hih school.. then spinning around
\.. then falling over........ inside a wormhole.

[EDIT: No instructions on what symptoms to present to get certain drugs. hoptis]

[edit: yeah sorry, i need to got alco anonymous] :)

Last edited:
Kratom.. khat.... i think may still be legal.. or be able to find...
i would try krartom some time if its like an opiate buzz.

kratom is illegal in australia. one of the only countries in the world!

hooray for our over active TGA.

I would check certern herb shops for Philosphers stone Its kinda like magic mushrooms only its a truffle or something
But thats a good trip lots of fun.

Nwalmaer said:
I would check certern herb shops for Philosphers stone Its kinda like magic mushrooms only its a truffle or something
But thats a good trip lots of fun.

What they said ^^^^^
I find philsophers stone to be great.
And also damiana

haha this is great stuff guys, thanks for your help (keep it coming though - if there is more) :)

Go to one of the local alternative herbal stores. I tried this formula called Pop that kept me awake with warm rushes all night.

Good link starboy... Looks like I've finally found a religion.

chopped_chimp said:
Go to one of the local alternative herbal stores. I tried this formula called Pop that kept me awake with warm rushes all night.

Good link starboy... Looks like I've finally found a religion.

LOL I bought one of those today actually, was doubting whether it was worth getting on way home

All this legit stuff looks like a lot of fun haha

It's strange stuff.... I took with my girlfriend at about 8pm and by 9.30 was beginning to have rushes. We fucked around for a while then went to sleep thinking it would wear off. NUP! Was stuck in some fucked up sleep/awake pergitory until the morning and when I went to work that day I was still having rushes at 11am! If I have it again it will be when I'm planning a big night. I'm not sure if it has a linear effect, but if it does I would take two....

chopped_chimp said:
It's strange stuff.... I took with my girlfriend at about 8pm and by 9.30 was beginning to have rushes. We fucked around for a while then went to sleep thinking it would wear off. NUP! Was stuck in some fucked up sleep/awake pergitory until the morning and when I went to work that day I was still having rushes at 11am! If I have it again it will be when I'm planning a big night. I'm not sure if it has a linear effect, but if it does I would take two....

ahaha that sounds good, if you were out partying do you think you'd need anything else to keep you having a good time or what?

Another thing you might be able to get from herb stores or online...Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds. Psychedelic, supposed to be like LSD-lite. Contains LSA, or lysergic acid amides. Get 7-8, crush up and put in water to soak for half an hour then drink down. Can be pretty intense, but apparently there is also the risk of losing some circulation to the extremities...never happened to me when I used it, but if it did I would certainly have gone straight to the ER.

Mr Blonde said:
Another thing you might be able to get from herb stores or online...Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds. Psychedelic, supposed to be like LSD-lite. Contains LSA, or lysergic acid amides. Get 7-8, crush up and put in water to soak for half an hour then drink down. Can be pretty intense, but apparently there is also the risk of losing some circulation to the extremities...never happened to me when I used it, but if it did I would certainly have gone straight to the ER.

Yep read up abit about these as well. Sounds pretty trippy.

If you are looking for a fun upper...try those Benzedrex (spelling?) inhalers, the ones with propylhexadrine. Take out the cotton, cut it up and eat it. Gives a speedy high I've been told, comparable to amphetamines.

Also, try DXM, the active ingredient in many cough syrups. Make sure there are no other active ingredients and no guafinesian. Also trippy, but don't try it if you are on anti-depressants or you could get seriously fucked up with seratonin syndrome.

Robitussin DX is the only brand you want. The Vicks 44 brand ort whatever it is with dxm only makes u spew and shit real bad cos of the extra amount of some inactive in it (name escapes me atm)

you could try flying a kite.

I heard the high that some people get from that over at New Farm Park is fucking amazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing..