• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

NCAA Championship: Ohio State VS Florida

axl blaze

Bluelighter
well here is the little corner of S&G where you get show your scarlet and grey or your orange and blue :) keep it civil like the good uncivilized basketball junkies we aren't. and...

buckeyes.jpg

if I could cook worth a damn I would give all of ya'll some homemade buckeyes, that I just dipped in succulent chocolate:

buckeyes.jpg

good luck to both teams, the Buckeyes and the Gators - here's to a great game with no injuries to all our NBA prospects :) I'm starting to think that OSU and Florida have the best mens athletes in the whole wide world. what do they put in our water???

Sorry guys but its time to be dissapointed for the second time this year! Hell, Im looking to kick OSUs ass in field hockey next :)

LET'S GO BUCKS!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fuck... I'm never going to make it training tomorrow at work

OH WELL

/takes notes of buckeye lovers....you will be pwned....

Gainesville was crazy last night, and the O-Dome was absolutely nuts. All these championships in such a short time, I really hope we can pull off another one or two before I leave.

University was shut down last night, and all the lamp posts were even greased down to stop drunk people from climbing them again. Cops were EVERYWHERE but didn't seem to really bother you unless you were causing problems, I was able to get 2 of them to give my drunk ass a high five, although one of them just told me and my friends to go home. My favorite scene though was seeing two white cops leading off a handcuffed white kid, drunk off his ass, as he was yelling about racism or racial profiling or something.

I'm just sad that it looks like we're gonna be losing most if not all of our starting 5, and potentially even the coach too. We have a great recruiting class comming in, but if Donovan would stay I'd feel much better.

They greased the light posts? Interesting. Smart, but weird.

I read a news article that some dumbass got drunk and ran into a cop (serious injuries) then ran to motorcycle cops off the road before getting arrested. :\ It's not on part with OSU's car burning rampage when they won their last football championship, but it's still pretty sad to see. Though, the article went on to say that out of several thousand people there were only 5 arrests - "insignificant" in the words of the police official.

yeah I didn't notice anything very destructive, the streets were absolutely littered with broken bottles and trash, but that's about the extent of the destruction. I'm still amazed at how they block off University as students flood the streets. It seemed like it was mostly under control though, the one drunk guy was the only that I saw being arrested, and for the most part I was pleased with the police presence. They didn't interfere with our fun, didn't care that I was drunk underage and in public, and instead just kept control of the crowd.

I was surprised at the sheer number of them though, it must have been most ofthe gainesville police force out there, even a few on them on TOP of some of the bars where the crowds were really gathering.

Wow, Ohio State got their dicks kicked in.

That scrawny white kid from FL was nailing the 3 all night long. Fuckin eh.

Oden played like a champ, but the team fell short. Congrats to the Gaytors.

im not saying florida didnt play a great game because they did, but OSU also shot themselves in the foot. oden DID play a decent game, but i dont think it was a smart move making him play almost the entire game. he was worn out, i think his "monster game" was more attributed to the fact that he was in it for what like 35 minutes? also hitting 4 of 23 three pointers will never win you games when the other team buries every dagger in the dirt.

my opinion, ohio state played like shit until the last minute of the game and florida played magnificently the entire game. in all honesty, as much as i love OSU the score of the game didnt really reflect the way it looked. :(

congrats to the gaytors indeed.

btw, noah's about a queaf. he's got quite some wiggery dialect for being a frenchy going to school in gainesville. where exactly did he pick up all his street lingo anyways?

;)

if you looked like the way Noah does, you best be speaking the jiviest street lingo around, in fear of getting your funky looking ass beat =D

god dammit TLB! I know it's you (concerning my title)!

Dont be mean to TLB, Axl, you may get the wrath of Gainesville :) And only people in Florida can make fun of Noah!