• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to snort teva OCs?

nevermind I have been using a hose clamp to grind it into powder and it seems to work well, so go ahead and close this sonic I know you want to :p

Are the Tevas the ones that are oblong, gel up, burn and sell for a lot less because they suck so bad? If so I would just recommend parachuting them.

I've never heard of a proper way. It'd work ok with a spray bottle, If you could somehow get the damn pills into a solution. I'm sure the wax matrix could be defeated. fastandbulbous came up with a way to defeat the wax matrix in mscontin pills, maybe the same technique would work for teva OCs. It's worth looking into.

I have just been using the hose clamp and it breaks it up into a fine powder, put the straw a little further up my nose than normal and snort and it seems to work fine, gels up a lil but still gets the job done

^ Just make sure to flush your nasal cavity with a few drops of water 5-10 minutes after snorting them. At least this way you won't be wasting much. Even if some of the pill is dissolved orally it's not a big deal. Tevas are only bad to snort in comparison to the purdue/ivax, or endo OCs. I have no doubt that snorting them still works to a certain extent.

they do 'gel' like a fucker, but just blow it normally, it'll absorb decently. parachuting is probably a better option, though.

I have heard that microwaving them for about 30 seconds kills or drys up the gel or somthing so that when you crush them up and snort them they don't gel, anyone heard anything about this?

^ I read the same thing about opana's on opiaphile, does anyone have any info on this method?

as long as you crush them up very fine you can snort them, I use a pair of sharp scissors which works very well. also make sure your nose is dry.

this isnt "how to snort tevas" , but i do know a good way to prep them. crush it all into powderishness. make some kind of filter, a fat pen tube or anything works, and get a screen (get from smokeshops etc) on one end. pour powderish crap into the tube, and tap \shake the tube to sift out the gel particles (theyre hard). eat the gel (for what its worth) and ur left with a bunch of powder.

Sublingual oxy seems alright to me - how would teva OCs be with this method of admin?

edit - I say this but sublingual oxy just left me with a good buzz that was so much slower than I expected it to hit, that I had to break the other half and snort. Sympathies go out to those with the gelled-up oxy bastards.

I have tried everyway possible to snort these and it works but you lose alot and its not worth it, best thing to do is crush desired dose into powder as fine as you can, if its still kinda chunky, thats ok.....get a shot glass or very small container, get some lemon juice or somthing very acidic, fill shot glass half way with lemon juice/acidic solution. Take your crushed oxy powder pour it in the shot glass (I crush mine on a very flimzy flexable card so its easy to fold and pour) then with a card scrap up all the oxy dust that doesn't come off the card and put it in the shot glass now halfway full with lemon juice and oxy powder, then fill the shotglass the rest of the way full with lemon juice. I let this sit over night so all the gel disolves (the acid eats the gel away like your stomach leaveing only oxy) take the shot of oxy juice in the morning or whenever and BLAM you have a very good way to use TEVA's this seems more effective than ABG's and you won't hear very anyone saying that, but now there is only TEVA oxy's and OC brand oxys. So GOOD LUCK HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!!! cause its awesome!!!

"but now there is only TEVA oxy's and OC brand oxys."^^

are you saying they're for some reason only making teva and purdue oxys now? im sure i'm misunderstanding bc that sounds ridiculous..

i have heard a lot of people have success with the microwave method. have you tried that yet? 30 seconds then crush it up.

I stoped getting TEVA's 2 months ago, now I get ABG's (which are much better, a lot like purdue OC's)

MrCream- you are saying that using tevas in that solution you posted is more effective than ABG's??? are you trying to say that its stronger or more effective to abuse? and i dont get what you mean when you say "but now there is only TEVA oxy's and OC brand oxys" do you mean on the street? as far as I know every brand of OC 80mgs are still available.

Im so glad I dont get Tevas anymore, I got them for 2 years, my nose was always fucked up from those damn things, one thing i noticed is that the teva 80's make more powder than ABG 80's (about 15-20% more) I guess the tevas had a lot more filler for the anti abuse crap. These Abg's are gone so quick, I snort an 80 in 2 lines and crave more, I hate my tolerance, ive already done 320mgs in like a few hours lol, about to do some more lol, UFC 70 deserves 160mgs heh.

Last edited:
chinacat311 said:
i have heard a lot of people have success with the microwave method. have you tried that yet? 30 seconds then crush it up.

never made much difference for me when i did it with the generic G-series low-end oxycontin's - G163 & G164.

i'm wondering if you were to crush it, then microwave it, then recrush?

or how about just sifting thru the wax after crushing for a while, and using the powder to snort/IV and saving the wax to use orally? what percentage of OC is in the wax compared to what breaks up (i know theres no exact figure, but is it setup so that most of the oxycodone is in the gelled chunks or are they just a result of how the pills are made (abuse resistant) and there is probably somewhere of an equal % of OC in wax / powder.

any thoughts?

Well do you really think you can get all the "wax balls" out? who know how many are in the pill, when you chop it up the wax ball might get chopped up a little too, I would think that even if you removed all of the little balls it would still gel up, but i could be wrong,

orangejuice- if you decide to try it that would be great, chop a pill up and try and get about 15-20mgs of wax ball free powder then stick it in the microwave for 30 seconds then prepare it like you would for an iv shot and see if it waxes up. By the way what do you use to crush the pill, ive never had the G-series but I have the tevas now, they are super hard to break up into fine powder, I use a pair of scissors to shave the 80mg pill and I get about half into fine powder and it takes about 30 minutes to get the rest into powder using a razor and a steel cake server like this...

http://www.pewterkingdom.com/WeddingCollection/CakeServerSelangorRose.jpg

it works very well for turning half crushed pills into powder. I miss my ABG 80's :(

i just use the bottom of a metal pill case or a knife.

i really miss the ABG yellow 40's and the brand name 80mg OCs :(

if i try it ill post results...

ABG's have been discontinued by Endo Pharmaceuticals
so now theres only brand name OC oxys or the shitty TEVA Football oxy's around my area right now.
i'm sure some pharmacy's still have abg's in stock but thats that last of em....
goodbye cheap oxy....