• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

f&t snobs

poopie

Bluelighter
this can be anyone in this forum or anyone in the real world for that matter.

and, i think we have all been that person.

the nay-sayer.

usually, they're the later people who might have missed a bandwagon, and have no desire to join, so they rebel.

yes, i think it sometimes is the movie, but sometimes i feel that people just want to go the other way with movies and don't always have a logical reason for it.

and of course, i realize not everyone will see eye to eye on how great a particular movie is.

p.s. this also goes for the music forums and music in general.

p.p.s. maybe it's just that whole "sold out" thing, or when something gets too big and everyone likes it, it's so much hipper to criticize it.

???

i can think of a couple of f&t participants over the years who would fit this description well :)

alasdair

do i have to wait until the wagon goes before i can start baggin out this idea? :)

btw, these people just want to feel like they are heard, and that requires someone to reply, which means they have to say something outrageous enough to warrant a reply, generally because feel they can add nothing of value. sadly, they are the outsiders with the unique perspective, and potentially the most interesting. they probably have the most valuable thing to say, but are simply afraid to say it.

;)
If you always do the opposite of what those you dislike do, you're not really going your own way. You are just slavishly following others. That you're going in the opposite direction from them doesn't change the fact that you are a slave to their decisions. You're an anti sheep if you will. A true free thinking rebel has no problem doing exactly what the huge masses of idiots do, if he happens to enjoy it.

I love this quote. In the context of liking certain kinds of music or movies, I think that a true free thinking rebel (lol) has no problem liking exactly what the huge masses of idiots do, if he happens to enjoy it. =D

hip hop dancing movies = nouveau blaxploitation

i've got nothing else to say, i lack taste but have a surplus of preference. spice world was a good movie, and no one can tell me otherwise. spice up your life yo.

brothermarcus, if you were also a fan of SoaP, then we must be soulmates.

brothermarcus said:
i've got nothing else to say, i lack taste but have a surplus of preference. spice world was a good movie, and no one can tell me otherwise. spice up your life yo.
You have won... Quote Of The Day!!!

:D:D:D

Hahahaha! =D

everyone! post your snob comments in here without fear!
but make sure everything is follewed by ;)

^^^honorary member of :
untitled-1.jpg
;)

SPICE LOVER!!!