PDA

View Full Version : The Rebirth of the low dose DMT appreciation thread!

Pages : [1] 2

Youkai
29-03-2007, 08:13
nothing over 30mg allowed! idealy Iv found (over last night and tonight in quite alot of use.. fuck I love life!!!!) is totake 10mg hits back to back three time with ~1-2min apart from each other, they build into a trip similer to 30mg but with out as much intesity, he colors, oh the colors. And its extreamly lucid, I coud see writting a book if I could keep my self at this confortable level of plus 2 found on low dose DMT. It just produces great euphoria with that sharp/laser beemed rainbow imagery over all that you look apon, I still find 50-70mgs to be more enjoyable but alot less managable in carrying out tasks such as expressingmy experience, like this
in the 30-45 second I just took to take a toke my entire attitude towards, even trying to convay this has changed, Its something so beautiful that I cant dare touch, something so memeorbale that I cant dare remember, something so WHOLE that I cant dare fill te void. Its just such lovey dovey, the colors which seem to pop out of everything, the CONSCIOUS colors which seems to come out and set off vibrations in your/our/lifes favor of what ever this is, they dont seem to know, they just know how to find peace in it, and show you the peace they found, but it's brought out from deep down inside you, something so old that it actualy may take useage like this to get the entire picture.... shit I need another blast, its s so so beautiful, I love sharing these experiences with people, Iv been told Im a mondern day saint for my work, people ahve told me that I am a great man for what I am doing, but I tell them know, you are the great man for allowing it to happen, youa re the reason it occured and you should thank your self for the day you ahve been given and the possibilities have at an infinate dissposal.

Love always!

PS: try to respond to this thread whilst on these low doses, its actualy getting pretty easy to type/talk/express my self on these low doses, and such great conversation about how great we all can be can be found in a puff of a pipe and then unlocked that OVERFLOWING OOZE OF LIFE FROM US ALL.

Youkai
29-03-2007, 08:18
the lyrics to a grate song come to mind which ooze red and blue

Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world,
The heart has its beaches, its homeland and thoughts of its own.
Wake now, discover that you are the song that the mornin brings,
But the heart has its seasons, its evenins and songs of its own

nbsp
29-03-2007, 11:00
you're a crazy dude (but I mean that in a friendly way).

I've only just started toying with DMT over the past few days, but I do appreciate the low dose. I find the lesser intensity lends itself better to integrating the afterglow into everyday experience. Sitting here making a post on a forum, for example, is something I'd really appreciate. I don't have any deliberate plans to supplement my day with the stuff on a regular basis, but when it does contribute, it is welcome.

enjoy yourself.

JRARMZ13
29-03-2007, 11:32
yes the DMT has formed its own place in my heart. i think the best is 15 mg hits. perfect little 5 to 8 min trip. depending on how much weed i smoked it on.

fastandbulbous
29-03-2007, 11:38
IM dose of 10-20mg has a profoundly calming effect. Colours get intensified, but the feeling is like when my other half plays with my hair or gives me a head massage (I think it's amplification of alpha rhythm). I could happily stay in that state for hours (if it didn't involve repeated injections), not that I'd get much done - I'd be too content just sitting & wallowing in the state

willow11
29-03-2007, 12:17
I always found a small dose or 3 a good lead in to full breakthrough experience...

Xorkoth
29-03-2007, 16:32
Small doses of DMT are indeed very calming, clearing, and centering. They feel extraordinarily comforting (as do large doses in the afterglow).

I find small doses of 4-AcO-DMT to be quite similar in feel, but less focused mentally (usually).

IGNVS
29-03-2007, 21:14
haha i was WAITING for this thread, thats weird that you happen to post it with the idea of posting on low doses! great minds think alike haha

MeDieViL
29-03-2007, 21:19
is this something you can do on a daily basis to "enhance" life
because dmt seems to have not much of a tolerance :p

trip.more
29-03-2007, 21:29
I wonder what someone would act like after smoking DMT every day for a few years8(

Trogdor
29-03-2007, 22:39
^ i'm guessing they'd probably end up acting like terrence mckenna... 8)

egor
29-03-2007, 22:53
I love to smoke 10-15mg of dmt extracted from mhrb on the comeup of a high dose psilocybin trip. It will instantly intensify the trip to a whole new level, and the trips tend to become far more deep and philosophical than it would be without being instantly upped by the dmt. The whole trip will retain the pineal feel of dmt, there will be far less laughter and euphoria, but the change in headspace is priceless to those of us seeking a different perspective.

fizzacyst
29-03-2007, 23:04
I guess I'm the odd man out here.
I find the lower doses a bit unnerving and kind of anxiety-inducing.

Its ok if I'm on something else (MDMA in particular), but I otherwise avoid it. 30mg is ok, but I don't know about much less than that.

Fractalogos
30-03-2007, 05:27
I've found vials of a mixture of mullein, passiflora and DMT-containing wattle leaf. Its quite a mild introduction to DMT, but it still gave me a hell of a shock when I first smoked a bowl of it - the speed at which it hit, particulaly, blew my mind. High, its even better- decent visuals and amazing inner journeys. Even though I've never tried proper DMT, I've at least experienced a taste of it. I don't know how much DMT it actually contains, but since it isn't that potent I'm guessing its not that much, which is crazy because it still feels so intense.

egor
30-03-2007, 06:18
Any dose of DMT can seem immeasurably intense.

xzempt
30-03-2007, 09:38
I've found vials of a mixture of mullein, passiflora and DMT-containing wattle leaf. Its called dreamtime, a

no source requests allowed on Bluelight

IGNVS
30-03-2007, 20:59
Any dose of DMT can seem immeasurably intense.

thats just the nature of the first effects, i love hiting the pipe after this effect comes over me! its feels like tribal drumming geting faster and faster (even low dose i think the first part is just as intense), and you loose care about how much smoke is going in your lungs so you just keep going and going and ahhhhhh 8o ~~~~~~~<<<melllttt>>>>~~~~~~ but now im starting to talk about what hapens after that 30mg hits you haha:p :p

e1evene1even
07-09-2007, 21:29
I was going to start a thread like this, but seeing there is already one I thought, I'd give it a much needed bump.

I have yet attempt a breakthrough dose of n,n, DMT but the last couple of days I have tried a few low doses between 7-15mg and I must say I really like it. =D

Rather than being scary, I find these low doses quite pleasant. The first time I tried it was after taking 1mg of klonopin and I found the klonopin eliminated the anxiety come up, and in retrospect, didn't seem to dull the effects. It felt a bit like the DMT and benzo body buzzes enhanced each other. The first time I try a breakthrough dose I might take a bit of klonopin to see if it take away the anxiety but still allow a breakthrough...

I like to think of these low doses as a medicine rather than a drug. I think the brain actually likes DMT and I try to keep that in mind during the onset. :)

Afterwards it feels like my brain has been cleaned out and the term "psychospiritual drain cleaner" I saw in a related thread seems fitting.

I'm curious to know if anyone has used low dose DMT as a meditation aid? i.e.taking a sub-breakthrough dose and then learning to "break-through" on your own?

IM dose of 10-20mg has a profoundly calming effect. Colours get intensified, but the feeling is like when my other half plays with my hair or gives me a head massage (I think it's amplification of alpha rhythm).

I think I know what you're talking about. Its like the tingles from a good song, or a loving touch, but all over your body! <3

Through biofeedback I've learned there is a direct correlation between theta brainwaves and the tingling buzzing body feeling. Internally amplifying or creating that "body buzz" also increases theta waves...

Assuming for the sake of argument that the brain is a transmitter/receiver of consciousness rather than its generator, I started to think that DMT may be similar to changing the station. If the brain does work similar to a radio (or holographic television), maybe it uses similar principles? When I read a little bit about about amplitude modulation and watching my brainwaves undulate, I couldn't help but think theres some connection. Its fun to ponder anyway.

Amplitude modulation (AM) is a technique used in electronic communication, most commonly for transmitting information via a radio carrier wave. AM works by varying the strength of the transmitted signal in relation to the information being sent.

Xorkoth
07-09-2007, 22:14
^^ I relate to what you're saying. I've not yet tried a breakthrough dose of DMT either, but have tried doses up to 25mg (although probably inefficiently vaporized). I find these doses to be profoundly relaxing and clearing. The brain most definitely likes n,n-DMT. :)

B9
07-09-2007, 23:52
Ah DMT ~ who weighs vaping doses anyway ~ load the pipe smoke till you cannot smoke anymore then .........................................%$"***^)(+"&#163;!&#172;&#172;"$&#163;" wahoooooo boom and other equally ineffective verbal attempts at description.

e1evene1even
08-09-2007, 00:14
Weighed doses are probably different that ingested doses. I've found that the DMT tends to recrystallize on the glass pipe anyway.

Maybe I'm just crazy, but does anyone else actually enjoy the taste of DMT? Cleaning out the last few mg that has recrystalised in the pipe is always fun.

Also, would there be any benefit to insuflating low doses if one has freebase DMT, or is vaporizing the best way to go?

B9
08-09-2007, 00:30
I've found that the DMT tends to recrystallize on the glass pipe anyway.

How strange I find that as well. ;)

Chuck Norris
08-09-2007, 01:17
I usually like doing low doses while on LSD or mushrooms.

There is a certain enjoyment that comes with the smell and taste.

Youkai
08-09-2007, 01:41
last night, one of my old tour buddies and I par took on some DMT oil (I left it evaped to long and ran out of solvant to freeze them out, and lately they seem to NEVER crystalise on there own!) but anyways, I just rollled a bunch of crushed mint on the oil and whoa man, it was a weird DMt experience, felt realy mechanical and lasted for at least 30mins, this was off of three tokes with break inbetween each one to pass the pipe. I had an AWESOME body high and that echoing effects in my hearing and the visuals seemed to just circulate what ever I was looking at like a tick tock of a clock. a weird thing about it though was that with the mint it seemed to have no DMT taste besides in my nose.. dont know, dont care, it was awesome!

Xorkoth
08-09-2007, 17:30
Maybe I'm just crazy, but does anyone else actually enjoy the taste of DMT? Cleaning out the last few mg that has recrystalised in the pipe is always fun.

Nope, I love the taste and smell of DMT. Actually, I enjoy the smell of a variety of psychedelic chemicals, but DMT takes first prize there. It is, however, one of the only ones I actually like to taste. 8o

Gaian Planes
08-09-2007, 21:48
I smell DMT everywhere sometimes Its OK I'm so happy Just took a low dose per your recommendation YOUkai :)

First time smoking DMT in awhile---quite nice :)

Xorkoth
10-09-2007, 16:37
Next time I get the mid-week blues, I've decided I'm going to vaporize a bit of DMT and see how that remedy works. That may not be this week though... happiness is coursing through my energy fields :)

Delsyd
10-09-2007, 17:02
Iv been enjoying low doses alot lately.
Seems like something happened to my lungs and i can no longer take more than 2 hits without coughing the rest out. So low doses are all i can do, still enjoyable though.
But tonight ill see how this "machine" works.
Hope i finally get to breakthrough

*Love*Lite*
10-09-2007, 23:17
I find low doses nice, I enjoy the trippyness of it but I wish there was an easier way to get a high dose. I also find smoking it harsh and am usually too disoriented to take a 3rd hit when the time rolls around. I made a "machine last night using clay and a broken wine bottle and of course the steel wool. Giving it the first go tonight :)

squerll
10-09-2007, 23:41
A few times I have smoked 15mgs in one hit it was nice. I gave me a look at DMT from the outside. I break though easy 30mgs and I am usually immersed in DMT land. But 15mgs of DMT seems to just come about like a cloud and I can see and feel its presence instead of been totally absorbed in it. It is kind of like always jumping in the ocean and swimming but once in a while climbing the hill and looking at it from a distance. My last low dose I had almost no visuals just a powerful feeling of the presence of DMT it was awe inspiring.
DMT is awesome….

moracca
28-09-2008, 04:26
my first an only experiment with dmt thus far was with what couldnt have been more than 10mg, and it probably wasn't a very effective method of smoking. Suprisingly, it had quite an effect, however. i won't really go into it, as one of the ideas that formed in my mind during it was the thought that "why are you always trying to take what you're seeing and try to quantify and remember and describe it to other people? Just be here now". I dont think I could go into it if i wanted!

SKL
28-09-2008, 04:33
wake 'n' deem FTW for a positive attitude throughout the day :)

& hello to moracca who I had the pleasure of chilling with recently :D

*Love*Lite*
22-02-2009, 04:11
I am rebirthing this thread in honor of GP's new nephew. I smoked a few low doses of DMT this evening and am feeling the love <3 Andy congrats! I did infact think of your nephew during the trip and it put a smile on my face :D

And youkai, wherever you are, this thread was one of my beautiful thoughts during the trips and I hope you are doing well and living a love filled life my friend.

Low doses of dmt (and some nitrous) are a BEAUTIFUL thing. <3

and i must say that I have had 100's of experiences with DMT since my last post in this thread. Bout friggin time it came back to life <3

Delsyd
22-02-2009, 17:46
wake 'n' deem FTW for a positive attitude throughout the day :)

:D

i had the pleasure of doing this today.

low dose DMT is special.
high dose DMT is special.

DMT is one helluva drug<3

f1ct
02-08-2009, 20:49
om om om om om
nom nom nom nom nom

low dose dmt is lovely
'hey so i've got this neat drug and um when you take it you just sort of, um, you realize the underlying natural perfect beauty of the world.'

geeesh. so subtle, so fantastic.

Delsyd
02-08-2009, 21:06
'hey so i've got this neat drug and um when you take it you just sort of, um, you realize the underlying natural perfect beauty of the world.'

<3<3<3<3<3<3

B9
02-08-2009, 21:50
So what is a low dose of DMT ?????????

Delsyd
02-08-2009, 21:53
IMO 25mg or less.

but its all subjective i suppose.

The effects are what would classify it as a low dose rather than the amount you smoked.

f1ct
02-08-2009, 22:06
For me? Who knows. It's a light puff of smoke held for 'not too long but just long enough,' immediately followed by lots of awesome.

f1ct
02-08-2009, 22:08
DMT is not something I bother to weigh out, nor do I believe it is at all necessary. In order to smoke enough to be ass kicking you have to be pretty intentional about it, in my experience.

B9
02-08-2009, 22:18
IMO 25mg or less.

but its all subjective i suppose.

The effects are what would classify it as a low dose rather than the amount you smoked.

Exactly - I've smoked a lot & been underwhelmed & subsequently smoked a minute amount & had to drop the pipe after a single hit of the very same product - strange stuff - low dose is nice tho just actually nailing it down to a weight figure seems difficult for me.

dread
02-08-2009, 22:31
I never weigh my DMT when I smoke. I just throw a knifetipful in the vape and blast until I achieve the desired level of enlightment :)

Delsyd
02-08-2009, 22:33
^seems to be the method most around here use :)

dread
02-08-2009, 22:52
Also it's convenient, when you don't need to reload the vape between each session ;)

TheAppleCore
05-08-2009, 04:23
Seems like an appropriate time to bump this thread - was feeling kinda lethargic this afternoon, so I took a little hit of DMT. Was REALLY nice, gave me a quick energy boost and plastered a big grin on my face. :)

Great when that's what you're aiming for, but boy is it frustrating when you really want to blast off, heh.

SanGaz
05-08-2009, 11:12
I love low dose dmt it seems a safe stimulant and excellent for getting rid of a hangover or waking you up if you've smoked too much weed the night before..
Everything becomes so much better it focuses the mind and rids the limbs of restlessness and lethargy, clears up headaches and aches and pains, basically makes you feel well with no side-effects at all!

jamaica0535
05-08-2009, 11:18
i tried a low dose DMT trip...

was throughly underwhelmed....

It was like a 10-15 minutes of visuals. Then it was over... and i was left feeling only like i had not done nearly enough...

adrian89987
05-08-2009, 17:33
^ Low dose DMT is usually done less for the DMT visual experience and more for the mood change and smaller perception changes.

dread
05-08-2009, 18:12
I love low dose DMT. It gives me such an euphoric feeling of well-being.

NW-baltiland
05-08-2009, 19:32
^ Low dose DMT is usually done less for the DMT visual experience and more for the mood change and smaller perception changes.

Very well said, I love the low dose DMT experience. I do many more low dose trips than mid and high dose trips but I can't say that I like one more than the other, just that they are all different experiences, actually every experience is very different, even if the dose is the same, that's what I love about Dimitri.