AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Oh me oh my...

LapDawg

Bluelight Crew
This forum exists now!?!?

I think I'm going to cry tears of joy. :D

I was actually surprised you hadn't been in here yet.

The bluelight gods decree'd that sports were a useful topic, and thusly and beholdenly, we have the shining light of Sports and Gaming!!

W00!

CB :):D=D

LapDawg said:
This forum exists now!?!?

I think I'm going to cry tears of joy. :D

Yea dude....I couldnt believe it myself....after all the years of petitioning for this forum....I leave for about a year and then BAM here it is!! %)

Yep gaming stands for both gambling and computer games, or pretty much any other games that you can think of... it's a relatively open category... but that said there are probably limits... and when we hit them, we'll tell you ;)

CB :)

I'd have thought games went alongside tv and film better than sports, games are my escape from sport :D

can we please get a link to this page on the front page? its annoying having to load an extra page to get here

They need to update that page. I don't see any of the newer forums showing up at the front page.

bowdenta said:
can we please get a link to this page on the front page? its annoying having to load an extra page to get here

No. We're working on updating the front page in general, but it'll be awhile. What's wrong with just bookmarking this forum? It'll get you by for now. In fact, most of us come in to the forum listings page rather than the splash page anyways, as it saves your preferences on what forum groupings you want to expand or hide.

Subscribe to the forum and use the User CP. I have all my most frequently visited forums in one place that way.

it still seems like one extra step. i prefer the front page simply because I dont have to scroll down. so lets say i want to hop from the lounge to dc... I would click home instead of bluelight in the upper left corner so I have all the forums grouped together without having to scroll

^Use the User CP like I said. Sure you have to go subscribe to all the forums you want, but after the initial effort (I know, I know, it's EXTREMELY difficult) you have all the forums you visit in one place. It's really not very difficult and the only way you'll get what you want right now.

God I am in such pain having to click the forums link to get here! DAMN YOU ADMINS DAMN YOU!!! :D

Thank you for putting this here. Now make me a mod! You guys know I've logged enough time talking sports trash here! Heheh =D

Can we link this to my thread in Support, and have every gamer/sports fan give me a sloppy BJ to thank me?

What's the lesson to be learned here?

1) Being a stubborn asshole pays off?
or
2) Being a stubborn asshole who loses interest, and comes back to take credit for something he bitched about, but never worked for, pays off?

Finder said:
Subscribe to the forum and use the User CP. I have all my most frequently visited forums in one place that way.

hahaha... i've been here about 7 years and i've never looked into using this feature.

thanks, Finder. :)