• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Tell us--"What does METH feel like?"

trance_dom

Bluelighter
sorry lol but i wanted to expl like what meth feels like and there was only a coke thread. k well, its like jerking off and then bam you jizzzz for like 24 hours str8 until you comedown, like NON STOP jizzzing like all over the place lol..ITS BETTE THAN SEX . why do you think so many ppl become addicted to it...i mean i havent done it for years and im' still addicted..i just abstain from it...

Last edited:
this is actually a really cool thread idea, and will highlight some of the differences between people. let me provide a contrast to your methophilia:

meth gives me long-lasting focused energy in a very calm way, but does not render me euphoric at all in any way. it also makes it burn like crazy to pee and to ejaculate. to me, the high from good opiates/opioids is the "hours of non-sexual, full-body orgasm" sensation. i'm sure there are others on bl who will agree.

- amar

^ yea prolly...i've never actually done opiates before, has always just been psychadelics and stimulants really....

This isn't thread material. This should go in a journal especially since there is no question and you are only going to get flamed for comparing drugs to sex.

this is the most intellectual thread I have ever read. little surprise it's about meth. I think i'm gonna print this thread out and tack it on my wall to stare at if I ever have the sudden urge to procure meth.

DopaMan said:
This isn't thread material. This should go in a journal especially since there is no question and you are only going to get flamed for comparing drugs to sex.
actually sex and meth produce the same type of chemicals so they are similar so there :p

For me its like in those cartoons where a light bulb pops up over your head when you have a good idea. When I am on meth its like, instead of a regular light bulb, i have a huge bright flourescent light bulb with the on switch permanently left on, over my head. Its like my mind is racing with creative ideas nonstop one after the other.....Well atleast for the first 3 days i am up. Then the light begins to dim and the shadows begin creeping in from the corners for a day or so. They eventually go away, taking with them some of my fun and sanity. So, I sit there with my mind in a frenzy, yet i am fixated on one constant notion...DO NOT BURN THE DOPE. I watch the days pass with no sleep and no surrender. Repetitive actions keep my mind in a place that is free from paranoia and drama. Days and Nights combine and room together. These rooms add up and form a hallway that is a week or two long. Finally, when i start turning on my friends because they are breaking the rules and I realize that i am not even getting high anymore. I am just doing this line to maintain my composure and out of habit. I smoke some weed, take a xanax, and eat some food. Then i fall asleep and wake up the next day to start it all over. That first day of tweeking after some good sleep is unequaled.

..and this is the story of my life.

^well its really good for i guess the first 3 days but after that it gets weird...

sorry lol but i wanted to expl like what meth feels like and there was only a coke thread. k well, its like jerking off and then bam you jizzzz for like 24 hours str8 until you comedown, like NON STOP jizzzing like all over the place lol..ITS BETTE THAN SEX . why do you think so many ppl become addicted to it...i mean i havent done it for years and im' still addicted..i just abstain from it...

besides the fact that this is supposed to be an intelligent harm reduction site, and meth feels nothing like an "orgasm that lasts hours" in fact ive never felt a drug that feels like an ORGASM, sure ive gotten EUPHORIA from mdma, opiates, etc. but it doesnt feel a damn thing like sex. and its not supposed to. meth especially, gives me euphoria for the first few hours and then i still feel really spun, but not GOOD anymore. in fact im hungry, but i cant eat, tired but i cant sleep, etc. i see nothing good in methamphetamine. but hey, just my $.02

lol this thread has gotten out of hand and needs to be closed.

in defense of my own stupidity for contributing to it, what i meant by "non sexual orgasm" was something better and more proactive than what we normally call 'euphoria.' that's the point i was getting at.

connor said:
well mission failed guys, cause im persuaded =D
good job, I hope you dont enjoy your physical looks or life-style because its all about 2 change:(

wArEhOuSePuNk said:
Harm reduction isnt persuasion:|

People gave their honest opinion on what meth was like, and it persuaded a member to try it.

Would you rather people lie and say meth is horrible and feels awful?

Like I said http://www.freevibe.com

I am not being sarcastic either, you seriously will be right at home on freevibe, or any anti-drug site.

You repeat their propaganda word for word.

For me its like in those cartoons where a light bulb pops up over your head when you have a good idea. When I am on meth its like, instead of a regular light bulb, i have a huge bright flourescent light bulb with the on switch permanently left on, over my head. Its like my mind is racing with creative ideas nonstop one after the other.....Well atleast for the first 3 days i am up. Then the light begins to dim and the shadows begin creeping in from the corners for a day or so. They eventually go away, taking with them some of my fun and sanity. So, I sit there with my mind in a frenzy, yet i am fixated on one constant notion...DO NOT BURN THE DOPE. I watch the days pass with no sleep and no surrender. Repetitive actions keep my mind in a place that is free from paranoia and drama. Days and Nights combine and room together. These rooms add up and form a hallway that is a week or two long. Finally, when i start turning on my friends because they are breaking the rules and I realize that i am not even getting high anymore. I am just doing this line to maintain my composure and out of habit. I smoke some weed, take a xanax, and eat some food. Then i fall asleep and wake up the next day to start it all over. That first day of tweeking after some good sleep is unequaled.

this thread is worth it just for that description alone. I've never touched meth or any sort of speed because no one does that stuff in maryland, but after I read TALLY's description, I think I have a vague idea of what its like.

lurkerguy said:
People gave their honest opinion on what meth was like, and it persuaded a member to try it.

Would you rather people lie and say meth is horrible and feels awful?

Like I said http://www.freevibe.com

I am not being sarcastic either, you seriously will be right at home on freevibe, or any anti-drug site.

You repeat their propaganda word for word.
yeah right, spoken like a true tweaker. Im sure if your a meth addict your an attractive, upstanding citizen..... gimme a break. Hey,Lets all smoke something out of a fucking light-bulb/I.V.something some fuckin' hillbilly made in the tub where they just gave their toddler a bath.....Thank god I dont live near the shit or people that use it. That shit is a plague in the Southeast-U.S. And yes,I have smoked the shit,so dont try 2 throw that in my face. Obviously,light use (of any drug) isnt that bad..... :) & believe it or not,some facts about drugs are true. You are being brain-washed by "pro-drug propaganda" ------ I smoke weed everyday, so dont tell me im some lame, anti-drug message pusher- why do you think im on this board.?

Last edited: