• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Tell us--"What does METH feel like?"

wArEhOuSePuNk said:
good job, I hope you dont enjoy your physical looks or life-style because its all about 2 change:(
i can guarantee if i try it, it will be the only time i ever do.
yeah yeah i know, you're thinking "yeah, right. that's what they all say"
but im so serious about it i can't even stress it enough.

you know what...all this flaming meth...i don't do ANY drugs anymore...they're all the same shit, they damage you brain believe it or not, drugs are just to fill a void in one's life.....as for the sex vs euphoria...isn't that what you feel when you have sex ? euphoria...

^^^^^ Why do you glorify drugs on a message board if you dont do them? just asking

Last edited:
^well cuz i have nothing else to do lol..jk jk...i have an extensive traumatizing past with drugs and it helps me to talk about them..might sound weird but talking aobut drugs kinda makes me not want to do them whiich is good because i LOVE drugs more than any, but my situation does not allow any leniency , i can't even blaze for fucks sakes..anyways blayh blah blah blah

Last edited:
connor said:
i can guarantee if i try it, it will be the only time i ever do.
yeah yeah i know, you're thinking "yeah, right. that's what they all say"
but im so serious about it i can't even stress it enough.
rofl; if I had a dollar for every time I've heard something of this nature... :\

I didnt resort to childish name calling. You prolly are fuk'd up on the shit due to your immediate defensiveness.......:D

wArEhOuSePuNk said:
yeah right, spoken like a true tweaker. Im sure if your a meth addict your an attractive, upstanding citizen..... gimme a break. Hey,Lets all smoke something out of a fucking light-bulb/I.V.something some fuckin' hillbilly made in the tub where they just gave their toddler a bath.....Thank god I dont live near the shit or people that use it. That shit is a plague in the Southeast-U.S. And yes,I have smoked the shit,so dont try 2 throw that in my face. Obviously,light use (of any drug) isnt that bad..... :) & believe it or not,some facts about drugs are true. You are being brain-washed by "pro-drug propaganda" ------ I smoke weed everyday, so dont tell me im some lame, anti-drug message pusher- why do you think im on this board.?

Spoken like someone who has no idea what they are talking about!

Also, there is no need for name-calling, and also no need to acuse someone of "being on the shit."

medium_oreillymad.2.jpg

I hate the druggies on this shit!

xxanxxtwo said:
Spoken like someone who has no idea what they are talking about!

Also, there is no need for name-calling, and also no need to acuse someone of "being on the shit."
I know exactly what im talking about,buddy. I have family in rural Alabama. 'Nuff said.:|

Hahaha.

All man what a fucking retard.

Your on the wrong site.

Half you "punks" are just drug war shills.

Fucking yeah man, really punk of you.

Lets not stray away from what the thread was originally asking. This "O'Reilly" argument should be made into its own thread if you must. No offense to anyone's opinion. Just trying to keep the peace...

Now the original question was: "What does meth feel like?"

like, like, it feels...........like FUckIngawesoooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmme mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,mnbfwjef bv,sfn dbvwbv wmdfvxcvdfbegbc,m sdvwhh2iytooeu 13 rvernbfmsdv vrv2rfwrf

I describe it as an orgasm that originates from the lungs. the high is intense, exhilirating, lovely. It feels like I am floating on some clouds, thats not too airy but nonetheless you can see rain over the horizon. meaning that while you feel on top of the world, at the same time I feel dirty and detest myself for tweaking again. I am also pissed off that the high last such a short time, and its time to melt another pip. then after 2 days you ask yourself, 'so what was the point of all that again?'... then. 'what is the point of life'. feel so like a loser then. sign, i am not looking forward to that when it comes!! 8(

you know, it only took me three weeks of use to turn all paranoid. and like i keep saying, i never let myself go one night without sleep, and it still started to burn up my brain.

but i've also done one-week binges off and on with no consequences, so when i come into some more it'll be back to using it as an occasional energy drink.

no euphoria for me when using meth. but right now i have so much tea in my blood my torso and arms and thighs are singing a quartet.

I think the funny thing is that on bluelight, a site that glorifies putting heroin in your ass to get high, even here meth is stigmatized and detested by the majority of posters. If a drug gets a bad rap on bluelight you can be fairly sure its shite.

The greatest part about the meth paranoia is that in my good 'ol country (the USA) they have all the 5 year old kids on a drug that's only one carbon atom away from being meth (adderall) or a drug with the exact same pharmacological effects as cocaine (ritalin).

AmbientDreamer said:
The greatest part about the meth paranoia is that in my good 'ol country (the USA) they have all the 5 year old kids on a drug that's only one carbon atom away from being meth (adderall) or a drug with the exact same pharmacological effects as cocaine (ritalin).
No shit! Were raising a nation of little speed-phreaks:| :| its pathetic ---& They wonder why the teen/prescription drug abuse thing has gotten out of hand