• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Loperamide (Immodium) Megathread: We have now lost at least 2 of our own from Lope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rules set in stone??? This whole thread is about snorting loperamide to get high and you're worried about LEGALLY purchasing pods???

Rule 1.1 of the Bluelight User Agreement:

1. attempting to solicit or obtain contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status; or information on how to do so;

Asking where you can buy pods violates this rule.

Read the BLUA in its entirity and look at our forum guidelines. We don't have millions of rules, but the ones we do have we enforce, and asking for sources is strongly enforced. I am not out to get you, just informing you of our rules.

Please respect them.

n4k33n said:

1. attempting to solicit or obtain contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status; or information on how to do so;

Read the BLUA in its entirity and look at our forum guidelines. We don't have millions of rules, but the ones we do have we enforce, and asking for sources is strongly enforced. I am not out to get you, just informing you of our rules.

Please respect them.

Well, there's nothing quasi-legal about it, purchasing pods is 100% LEGAL so it's impossible to break any rules talking about it's purchase.

I'm not worried about anyone and I do respect and want to follow the rules here.

Cheers!

BANGINCOLOR said:
Well, there's nothing quasi-legal about it, purchasing pods is 100% LEGAL so it's impossible to break any rules talking about it's purchase.

I'm not worried about anyone and I do respect and want to follow the rules here.

Cheers!

if you ever get caught by the cops with a brew of pod tea, or pods crushed into powder, or pods in any form that obviously is meant for consumption, thats a felony. i'd say that qualifies pods as quasi-legal.

malfunkshun said:
if you ever get caught by the cops with a brew of pod tea, or pods crushed into powder, or pods in any form that obviously is meant for consumption, thats a felony. i'd say that qualifies pods as quasi-legal.

AGAIN, ordering of said pods is LEGAL. If I got caught ordering pods threw the mail no one could do anything about it anywhere. Nothing quasi-legal about it.

n4k33n said:

Please respect them.

you must have missed that post, bangincolor. why be a douche about it? just respect what the mod says for crissake 8)

BANGINCOLOR said:
AGAIN, ordering of said pods is LEGAL. If I got caught ordering pods threw the mail no one could do anything about it anywhere. Nothing quasi-legal about it.

Just give up. Its the fucking rules and they arent going to change no matter how many little loop-holes you try to find in them. If you dont like the rules here, then stop posting here, no one is forcing you to.

And the reason we can discuss this topic (getting high off loperamide) is because this website is based on gathering and sharing information for safe(er) drug use. Its better we discuss this and learn everything we possibly can about it so that if someone decides to try and get high off it they have all the information they need to stay safe as possible.

Discussing this and discussing sources are two different things and its ridiculous to try and compare the two. Were here to keep you safer, not to "hook you up."

malfunkshun said:
very interesting thread. i've used loperamide to cope with WD's, but never more than 12 mg at one time, and all it ever did was stop bowel trouble. i always felt exactly as much like shit physically as i would have had i not taken the loperamide... just minus the runs. next time i'm in WD's (lol... next time. i'm sure its gonna happen again soon) i'm definitely gonna try this with the GF juice. i think i won't go over 24 mg though, and i ain't snorting them.

Has anyone else tried to use lope to kick opiates?

Right now I have about a gram a day tar smoking habit that I'd like to stop completely. I had my last balloon today so tomorrow will be the first day going cold turkey. I have 2mg klonopins to help with the anxiety (which does greatly) but was wondering if there was any hope of drinking a potentiator like grapefruit juice and snorting a loperamide extraction (CW or alcohol) to rid some of the other WD symptoms.

Symptoms include headaches, major anxiety, depression, fatigue, hot/cold feeling, pins and needles under the skin, and the intense desire to use again. I don't think I have a major habit cuz my joints don't ache, there's no explosive shits and I can ignore the physical pain with some good weed.

Anyone have personal experience, or am I going to be another guinea pig?

Well I took 6 mgs of AD syrup this morning along with 1 mg of clonazepam and I'm feeling fine. I'm hoping to score some grapefruit, tagamet or clonidine to potentiate and see if this really is "OTC methadone", but right now my first day is going well and I don't feel like killing myself from WD's. Me and my girl are adamant about quitting and have tried cold turkey before, so we'll let you all know how it goes.

it won't erase all the problems like methadone will, but it will DEFINITELY bring the withdrawals back down to 'tolerable' and, if you keep yourself busy like i did when i quit, you'll be surprised how helpful it can be.

- amar

ps - re-quitting starting today.

Ok i have done some experimenting, although i do not advise anyone to do what i have done, i fell i should share the results.

First i should share my background. I was addicted to heroin a couple years ago. Although I am not physically dependant on any opiate at the moment, i do feel i have somewhat of an accumulated tolerence.

After reading this thread among others along with outside sources, I felt i should experiment with high doses of loperamide due to my lack of dependence on opiates.

3 nights ago i preformed a simple alcohol extraction using 80 mg loperamide. The method i used was not exact my any means so i probably lost some product in the process. I felt like i had done an opiate and believe me i know what an opiate feels like. I was drinking that night however, and decided against posting anything about it due to the fact that it could have been placebo or whatever.

Tonight i did the same extraction using 100 mg of loperamide after the 80 mg dose did next to nothing to stop any bowl movements. Before consuming the extract (intranasily), i had a huge headache that made me want to go to sleep for the night. After snorting my concoction, the migrane was all but gone, and i have the tingly opiate running through the veins feeling. I read from an oustide medical source that .04% of loperamide crosses the BBB (without anything to increase the absorption). However it is not fair to say that 4mg crossed my BBB beacuse the extraction was not exact, and the loophole in the BBB via the olfactory system is not calculated with loperamide. I would just like to inform anyone concerned that after what i have done, i have found loperamide to be very mildly recreational to non tolerant opiate users, and a good aid in withdrawl(i have used it orally during withdrawl years ago). I feel that i have said more than anyone needs to know, and keep the flames to a minimum. Hope this helps the discussion, if anyone feels the need to ask anything else, PM me.

^^^ I have to say placebo, since--even at high doses--studies have come up inconclusive (although they were oral, and you say intranasal?). While super high doses of loperamide have helped me through some mild WDs, at what cost? I dont think anyone here (or any other forum) has been able to say what kind of physical damage is being done if someone is taking extreme doses (100 mg is extreme). Granted, the obvious occurs, but I'm not 100% confident that constipation is the only effect.

RiseFromRuin said:
Ok now that this supposed step by step guide to getting high with easily attainable ingredients has been posted...let the onslught of loper posts begin...

I haven' tried it out...but I might. 6mgs snorted vs. oral w/cimet. I'm sure there will be a case versus case experiment considering the ease of acquiring all of it is...

TripDocs Thread http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=254662

that links me to an invalid thread. whats the deal?

anywho, i was wondering, instead of snorting it, could you plug it instead? if it does happen to cross the bbb in some small way by snorting it, and if plugging it would produce the same result, i'd rather plug it than putting all that crap in my nose.

yeah. ive never had constipation from any form of opiate, i can use a half gram of codeine daily for a week and still take a nice shit at the end of each day.

id like to try this, its just that funding is low atm and i dont know how to get tagamet or quinidine from asutralia. i would ask at a pharmacy but its likely theyd ask what i need it for and even if i told them theyd prolly be sus about asking for exact chemicals. id skull a litra of grapefruit juice but supposedly thats not as good as proper tagamet or whatever.

anyway if i find some info on potentiators or happen to try something, ill post here. my opie tolerance is hardly anything, i nod off codeine every time.

also malfunkshun raises a good point about plugging....

who the hell prescribes this kind of stuff, and what for??? doesn't really make sense. maybe a quick look-up on wikipedia will help me:D

edit:

thanks, mr. wiki:

When loperamide is taken by itself, it cannot readily cross the blood-brain barrier; however, when loperamide-containing nanoparticles are coated with polysorbate 80 and injected, the results were the same as typical opiates and opioids -- long, effective analgesia. A solution prepared using loperamide coated with polysorbate 80 resulted in a very short duration of action and less effective analgesic effect.

The same study concluded that loperamide does not cause any analgesic effects when taken by itself.

Also, it may be possible for loperamide to bypass the blood brain barrier completely through insufflation.

Recreational users may attempt to isolate the loperamide from the inert fillers through a typical cold water extraction, and then snort the resulting material.

Loperamide Agonist Activity

Here's a link to a chart with the agonist/antagonist properties of different opioids... loperamide is indicated as on the lower-side of having moderate-to-weak agonism. It acts as a mu-opioid agonist, and a kappa- and delta- agonist at high doses. This chart is actually gathered from a pharmacology handbook available at B&N. I've seen it before... I wish I could remember the name. When it comes to me, I'll post it here.

http://www.thatspoppycock.com/library/receptor_activity.htm

First off Loperamide is formulated with Magnesium Stearate which is highly insoluble in water. Stearates break down on exposure to even mild acids & heat.

Alot of people think you can grind up Lomotil & water extract the atropine. (Keep in mind atropine is less commonly used along with PTC in bitter principle taste-tests) Not only is a water extract of 60 Lomotil tabs (2 mg atropine) tasteless but it has nil-to-no anticholinergic effects.

Now if you take that Lomotil soln. mix with a small amount of hcl or vinegar and microwave to heat to ~180°F you go from having a flocculent solution of large hydrophobic white particles to a solution where the particles appear to have 'unfolded' and are nearly transparent and obviously interacting with water. And of course the solution is very bitter. Separating the 2 compounds is another issue.

(http://opioids.com/loperamide/index.html)
It was concluded that in its present form, i.e., capsules containing loperamide mixed with magnesium stearate, loperamide poses little threat of potential abuse.

As for Cimetidine - Loperamide is metabolized by Cyp3A4 and Cyp2C8 it is actively effluxed by PGP in the gut and brain. Quercetin blocks 40% of N-Demethyl. (2C8) and Ketoconazole blocks up to 90% (3A4)

Probably the most readily available inhibitor of Cyp3A4 and P-glycoprotein is Piperine in black pepper. This will only block 3A4 and PGP in the gut/liver and will not enable you to get high - though it may help with peripherally mediated opiate receptor withdrawal effects.

As for getting Loperamide across the BBB the best, easiest, and most readily available chemical is HPßCD - HydroxyPropyl Beta CycloDextrin. Unlike coating nanoparticles and crap all you have to do with HPßCD is mix in an aqueous solution and agitate for several hour/days(?). HPßCD is mentioned along with loperamide in a few patents as being well suited for enhancing solubility & bioavailability. HPßCD is reasonably readily available (alot of places that deal with both mind and muscle use it.)

Oh and insuffalating Stearate complexed loperamide is not very bioavailable, you'd need to break it down as detailed above, extract and adjust the pH back to normal. The nasal cavity has PGP, too although it takes a very low (hundreds of times lower conc.) of an inhibitor to block it here.

Are you serious about snorting tablets? I'm serious about the question. Just threw up and there is no way I'm going to swallow it again. It's fucking hot here and I'm drinking water just to vomit it. Crazy. I would shove it up to my ass as good but I'm afraid the fountain of shit will follow shortly.

It better not taste like zolpidem, I might just throw up anyway...

Oh, fuck snorting pharms. Love it! Not a bad one after zolpidem anyway.

GOD, I don't think it was a good idea. You guys are crazy. It burns terribly. I spent last 10 minutes washing my nose and mouth from this shite throwing up a few more times. <thumbs up>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.