• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Loperamide (Immodium) Megathread: We have now lost at least 2 of our own from Lope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I'm setting myself up for a verbal beatdown, but here's the scoop on this. I made myself a test rat after staying up all night. And this makes me very vulnerable to my more moronic impulses. I went to the store and got a half gallon of grapefruit juice and a 30 pack o' Immodium. I chew up 12 tabs and wash it down with a healthy amount of grapefruit juice. About 15 minutes later I do feel some dizziness, but nothing opiate like. After an hour or so I do notice some mild buzziness with alot stomach cramping. That settles after a bit so I decide to chomp down on another 12 tabs, making a total 48mgs ingested. Then it all goes horribly wrong. The mild stomach issues quickly become major in a matter of ten minutes. I try to settle and see if it'll pass, but then it just builds to the point where it felt like my stomach might pop a gasket. The pain was getting to a near crisis mind state. So, time to puke. 4 times to be exact over twenty minutes. But the fucked up part about it is that I start to feel pronounced opiate effects after all the purging. And at 4 hours after initial ingestion I feel like I'm on 2 or 3 5mg vicodins. I feel quite good right now although the stomach is still gurgling and is slightly bloated. It was a big price to pay for a buzz, but it does work. Take it for what you want. I just reminded myself how retarded I am sometimes.

Guys, believe me or not, but I promise you I am not a troll and not lying. I have done about 5 trips total on Loperamide and each time had great, poppy tea like effects.

The constipation is a bad side effect, but in my opinion worth it for the great, legal, high.

By the way, I've been on BL for years under the name FuzzyGreen and was addicted to DXM for 5 years.

I'd definately try the snorting method if I thought it would produce any real effects

ok so what is the deal with the info on wikipedia regarding mixing loperamide with polysorbate 80 to produce effect similar to that of opiates? Is there any way to isolate polysorbate 80? it says that it is in products like ice cream....

Also. Does anyone want to be the test rat for insuffilation? I have a bottle of immodium advanced, but that contains another ingredient (i cant look im not home right now), and i was wondering if anyone has info on weather or not it would be removed in a CWE

It seems that this stuff is minorly active at outrageous doses. keep me posted

Yeah it was major stomach pain and puking before any desirable effects so maybe snorting it... I have no idea how to extract the active from the filler though and I don' feel like snorting one of those chalky ass pills right now.

loperamide..

you'll need to grow a gizzard before you can take that stuff 'recreationally'

that is.. if it WERE recreational.. but helas, it's not. although i admit, i AM jealous of people who can kick back with loperamide...

still waiting on the CWE info, maybe nobody really knows except the douchebag who posted that on wikipedia

The constipation is a bad side effect, but in my opinion worth it for the great, legal, high.

the minute you use a drug in a way other than directed, in any developed country that makes your use illegal.

amar_g said:
clubbinguido - it doesn't matter what you do with loperamide. just having an opioid receptor affinity doesn't make a drug euphoric. and loperamide isn't going to give you heroin style highs.

- amar

Indeed. Correct me if Im wrong but isnt a majority of its opiod receptor affinity in the intestinal tract of the body? And this is why it wouldnt be euphoric anyways even in large amounts aside from the fact it doesnt readily cross the blood brain barrier correct?

lolitsjohn said:
probably a wikijoke!

It has to be. From what Amar has stated and the research I did in threads on this site and articles on the web it has to be placebo. Granted Loperamide does help with opiate withdrawal, Im coming to the absolute conclusion its absolute bollocks to be able to get high on this OTC drug. You got to think this way too, opiates and opiods are so tightly regulated here in the United States why on earth would they market an OTC opiod that might have the potential to become recreational with some at home do it yourself chemistry?

why on earth would they market an OTC opiod that might have the potential to become recreational with some at home do it yourself chemistry?

Why on earth would they market (pseudo)ephedrine as a dietary supplement, when it might have the potential to become brain destroying with some bathtub do it yourself chemistry.

um why is it so hard to believe it gets some people high ,it say7s some symptoms on the back ,that you might feel ,and they are opiod realated

just cause YOU cant get high from it doesnt mean somone else cant ,i think this has gone on enough

and if you found a way to MAKE the shit work for you ,why post about it so they can take the shit off the fucking market ....un real!!!

Like I said in an earlier post, after some extreme stomach pain and having to puke four times, it produced a similar feeling to 2-3 hydrocodones. It was alot longer lasting though. But it was definately NOT worth trouble. If you don't think I'm telling the truth, whatever.
You can always see for yourself, but be prepared to really pay for your buzz.

Monkies were made into dope-fiends and researchers found they would take loperamide over a placebo to help withdrawal. I've gone to the trouble of posting nice clear diagrams, methadology & facts & figures concerning this subject. I would post links to the original patents but it doesn't seem that anyone gives a flying fuck about the actual chemistry. It used to be a free country, so feel free to ignore, but it is NO just a question of it passing the BBB. It's binding the the CNS mu receptors is rather low. Maybe if you do enough then you can blockade those receptors and, like buprenorphine, it has some agonist activity, but it's obviously highly subjective as to what IS a good high. If I don't see elves in 10 seconds, I usually don't bother.

Fractal...

That was about the funniest thing I have heard in a while. Probably because I could see some idiots really calling them that.

Polysorbate 80 is available in BULK for cheap online. Just do a search for it.

Loperamide can get by but it takes quite a bit. It wouldn't be worth the all the pain except maybe isolating it and snorting. If I ever have the joy of withdrawals again I'm going to get some just to hopefully feel better.

With that bare hydroxyl, I don't think it will be active. Like I said, you need to remove that Cl group to increase mu binding by a factor of 40. NaBH4 should do the trick. Esterifying the hydroxyl would need propanoic anhydride (which you can DIY from sodium propanoate but it's a bit of a pain). Look at related drugs. Add or remove 1 carbon from the ester and the potency dives so it IS important to potency...Look at diphenoxylate, that's a non-reversed ester so it's the acetate. I spent a LONG time investigating loperamide and colcluded that if you do all the tricks I mentioned, you could get a compound about 50% as strong as morphine. Is it worth the trouble? Maybe if you can get all the ingredients dirt cheap...

yeah because i'd definitely feel more comfortable purchasing the industrial sized bottle of an anti-diarreah medicine everyday rather than scoring real drugs from my hookup

Status
Not open for further replies.