• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Loperamide (Immodium) Megathread: We have now lost at least 2 of our own from Lope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe there is some simple chemistry to transform loperamide into an opiate that's more willing to cross the BBB?

As far as changing the structure, it seems to need alot more than bathroom chem 101. Easier route seems to be coating/mixing it.

Reporting from the Windy City

So last month, after a ripping painful rootcanal, I took extra suboxone for about a week because I couldn't take the vicodin they gave me. I take a relatively high dose of suboxone because my doctor is using it for pain management as well as detox. And I've been taking it for two years. I was hooked on oxy, vicodin, fentanyl for about four years before that so I'm definitely not opiate naive.

When I ran out of my suboxone a few days early in December, I didn't know about lope :X and i literally thought I was going to die. I couldn't close my eyes for a second to rest because of the restless legs, I was crying at everything, sweating like a pig...gross. Last month I ran out seven days early. wow. 24 hours after my last dose I took about 20mgs of Lope, and continued dosing at that amount or a little higher every four hours or so (while awake) until my appointment. I felt FANTASTIC. Not just relief of withdrawal, but good, up, happy. No discomfort whatsoever.

BUT BE WARNED - precipitated withdrawals are a bitch. There was some debate on here about whether suboxone would cause precipitated lope withdrawal. The answer is yes. I waited about 24 hours before taking my first sub, and within an hour I was crying, uncomfortable,nauseated, no other word but DYSPHORIC. It didn't go away for two days. I will not make that mistake again.

^^Suboxone/tex is NOT a good drug for pain management. Next time, you may want to wean off the suboxone, go on a full agonist and then jump back on the sub after the surgery and pain is finished. Dunno about lope. This is the thread that will NOT die.

BTW: Precip. WD is hellish. Worse than hellish. When I use fent transdermally, it takes it longer to get out of my system. I took 4mg of Suboxone 26 hours after taking the patch off and I felt like death for 2 days. I wanted to die. Tossing, turning, sweating, chilling, kicking, panic attacks, arms would draw up near my chest, extreme restlessness...pure hell. That lasted about 10 hours. It took my body 3 days to get over the stress of precip wd. Do ANYTHING to avoid it.

i jus took 3 ,2 mgs lopes with grape fruit juice... thats 35 % juice bitches! j/p anyway sweats subsided, definitely a decrease in body temp. im withdrawing from 800+ mgs of trams a day and 2 mgs of xanax a day. I will definitely be researching this chemical, i read about it in phreex guide to withdraws, and he wasnt a bullshitter.

Also, it may be possible for loperamide to bypass the blood brain barrier completely through insufflation.[3] Recreational users may attempt to isolate the loperamide from the inert fillers through a typical cold water extraction, and then snort the resulting material."

VERY interesting, very interesting INDEED.

Might give it a try later. Was also planning a Co-Codamol CWE though, would there be any problems? Which would be best taken first?

if you can CWE lope and snort it to get high we all better stock up before they ban it.

Isnt it supposed to be insanely potent, like active at a mcg level? itd be bad news if a bunch of people ODd on purified immodium.

Totally usable but scary, no buzz yet , but do i really want to get a buzz? any opiate user knows being constipated is hell.

I suggest 3-5 2mg first dose guzzle grapefruit juice . . If any of you do get some bad constipation mix salt and water put into syringe without needle tip insert in ass , push said salt and water mix into ass, you'll be shitting in no time.

I IV'ed extracted loperamide way back in the day. Needless to say, it was amazing and reminded me of demerol. A friend of mine had also done this and gotten the same results. We were both of Mediterranean descent.

I'm getting exited :D
Could you say something about dose? I'm not gonna IV it (I've never did this and being unsure what besides lop. is in the solution I find it risky), but maybe I'll plug or snort it.

I know for a fact that it does indeed stave off withdrawals. Once when I was shipped out of town for a storm I was caught right at the time I had to reup with my dealer, but he didnt wake till 3pm and I had to be packed and on road by 7am. I had enough opiods to last me 2-3 days and we normally are gone for7-12 days. I was around 80mg a day and I was scared shitless. Its not fun almost impossible to work 16 hour days physical labor climbing poles working hot lines withdrawing.

I stopped and bought a huge bottle of Lope mostly worried about crapping my pants during job. I took around 20-30mg not expecting much, but low and behold I thought to myself its 24 hrs since last dose and ZERO withdrawals, no high whatsoever, just well-which was a GREAT relief. It kept ALL withdrawals at bay for the entire trip. I was bummed a bit cause after a very long day I loved to take my fix and get comffy in bed and chill.

No placebo here, worked very well.

We both did 14mg IV after the extraction of all the shit in the pills of course. Very intense.

Im not judging, putting down, or acting like I am any better... god knows I have done some stupid shit in regards to opiates/opiods.

You ever stop after you do something like that... and ask yourself,"WTF, I just mainlined a substance in the vein of getting high and most prob wont but I put myself at huge risk?"

I did that once after I had around 100 mg of Mdone at a halloween party didnt feel it took another 80 mg Methadose. Very scary and was not fun.

so what's the verdict on insufflation of loperamide? how well does it work, and at what doses? i've used immodium ad in liquid form several times to stave off H withdrawals and it does work quite well, i actually prefer it to using suboxone, but if there's a way to get it to cross the BBB and actually catch a buzz off it, that would be even more fantastic. so what exactly is the procedure? dissolve in cold water, then evaporate all the water, and scrape off what remains, and either snort, or dissolve in water, filter, and bang?

i think if it was really possible to get high off lope through something as easy as CWE and insufflation itd be widespread by now.

But who knows go do some experiments

Yeah getting high with this seems kind of not a very intelligent choice. I'm starting to feel the beginnings of constipation, and i have consumed about 14 mgs in the last 2 days. So doing single doses of 30 mgs at a time must be fucken insane. Constipation is more than just not shitting, it leads to broken blood vessels, hemroids(which may need surgery) , blood in feces etc.

Yeah getting high with this seems kind of not a very intelligent choice. I'm starting to feel the beginnings of constipation, and i have consumed about 14 mgs in the last 2 days. So doing single doses of 30 mgs at a time must be fucken insane. Constipation is more than just not shitting, it leads to broken blood vessels, hemroids(which may need surgery) , blood in feces etc.

I have found immodium to constipate me as much as vicodin. I regularly insufflate Opana, and i find that to be MUCH more constipating than lope ( I have taken up to 30mg of lope in one sitting as a reference point). So basically, what you are saying regarding lope's safety in higher doses is shot to shit.

I IV'ed extracted loperamide way back in the day. Needless to say, it was amazing and reminded me of demerol. A friend of mine had also done this and gotten the same results. We were both of Mediterranean descent.

No. I don't buy it.

1) Had you done any other drugs in the past 24 hours?
2) Were you already hooked on opiates at the time (I think placebo is more powerful in non-addicts)

I just cannot believe that a drug would be put on SUPERMARKET SHELVES, that could be simply thrown into a spoon and banged-up, and have an effect like demerol.

And if it WAS, I'm pretty damned sure this would be known world-wide by addicts within a couple months - and pulled from the shelves.

Its just too hard to believe..

No. I don't buy it.

1) Had you done any other drugs in the past 24 hours?
2) Were you already hooked on opiates at the time (I think placebo is more powerful in non-addicts)

I just cannot believe that a drug would be put on SUPERMARKET SHELVES, that could be simply thrown into a spoon and banged-up, and have an effect like demerol.

And if it WAS, I'm pretty damned sure this would be known world-wide by addicts within a couple months - and pulled from the shelves.

Its just too hard to believe..

I completely see and understand where you are coming from, but how long was immodium on the shelves of pharmacies and supermarkets before addicts started realizing it could be used to alleviate opioid w/d with incredible results? Just something to think about. It does sound far fetched that he iv'd immodium with demerol-like results.

Status
Not open for further replies.