• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Loperamide (Immodium) Megathread: We have now lost at least 2 of our own from Lope

Status
Not open for further replies.
listen just take like a whole box of immodium, crush them all up and mix with warm water, then this is where it gets tricky, you put it in the microwave until it JUST starts to steam then take it out for a few minutes, stir for about a minute, then do it again until everything is dissolved, then your gonna want to suck it threw some cotton to get everything, and bam, now it crosses the BBB using the microwave-steamer method.

;) :thumbs up: ;);):)<3

listen just take like a whole box of immodium, crush them all up and mix with warm water, then this is where it gets tricky, you put it in the microwave until it JUST starts to steam then take it out for a few minutes, stir for about a minute, then do it again until everything is dissolved, then your gonna want to suck it threw some cotton to get everything, and bam, now it crosses the BBB using the microwave-steamer method.

;) :thumbs up: ;);):)<3

Lol.

You are trolling, right?!

Please don't tell me you actually believe that bullshit.

The BBB is not temperature-dependant, that doesn't make sense for a number of reasons. Menaces, did you have a Freudian slip and mean to say something else in place of BBB?

WTF guys hahahahaha - get some codeine FFS!

In some countries/states even something as mild as codeine is still prescription only. Such is it in the United States; at least in California, though Im pretty sure our scheduling laws are federal so they would cover every state (anybody willing to report about the availability of codeine in US territories :) )

^Yep. Codeine is scheduled in good ole' Washington State as well. It's a national thing-- though you've got Mexico and I have BC if we wanted it badly enough. :D

^Yep. Codeine is scheduled in good ole' Washington State as well. It's a national thing-- though you've got Mexico and I have BC if we wanted it badly enough. :D

Well once you are in Mexico it can be pretty damn easy to get your drug of choice no matter what if you have your money do the ordering. =D

hmmm yeah that sucks that codeine is rx only - from england myself . and even tho my country is a victime of nannying principals u can still get codeine OTC although not in any ammount higher than 12.8 per pill. mixed with apap at 500mgs . there is always CWE.. also they sell neurofen plus (which is ibuprofen and 12.8mg codeine phos.)

no damage for taking 1000mg of apap plus 600mg of ibuprofen tho is there ???
and if that just happends to make 12.8mg x 5 = 62.4mg ... then you have yourself a good headache cure....

;)

hmmm yeah that sucks that codeine is rx only - from england myself . and even tho my country is a victime of nannying principals u can still get codeine OTC although not in any ammount higher than 12.8 per pill. mixed with apap at 500mgs . there is always CWE.. also they sell neurofen plus (which is ibuprofen and 12.8mg codeine phos.)

and if that just happends to make 12.8mg x 5 = 62.4mg ... then you have yourself a good headache cure....

;)

Well that can usually be overcome simply by using a cold water filter to extract all the codeine with much less aceteminophen/paracetmol.

^ ^ true true CWE is time consuming tho . and im lazy.... plus 1000mg of apap [2 tabs] is the recommended dose so absolutely no damage to liver...

(and 600mg of ibuprofen [3 tablets] ) - is what a doc would prescribe for pain (as long as you didnt have stomach probs) - so no damage to gut here either...

2+3 = 5 x 12.8mg ;) did u think i meant take 5 of the apap ones ???

if u want more than 62 mgs tho then i would recommend CWE - or getting some T3's or T4's [difficult for some , chlds play for others]............

;)

By the time you have paid for 2 boxes of nurofen plus (or paramol) - you could of got a bag of H.

Its not worth it.

By the time you have paid for 2 boxes of nurofen plus (or paramol) - you could of got a bag of H.

Its not worth it.

lol fair point .... im not sure i would want to do that though.... i was in "so much pain" that a doc offered me morphine once..... ;)

i turned it down and i asked for Dihydrocodeine instead (i got it) .......... i guess im cautious because i know what i am like.... (a junkie waiting to happen lol ;) )

48 2mg loperamide tablets wont get you high (at least, wont get me high, others claim otherwise), but will certainly reduce the symptoms of opioid withdrawal (all off them, even the psychological). At those 100mg, loperamide will even induce some significant histamine release, similar to opioids, but again not real euphoria, just relief.....

48 2mg loperamide tablets wont get you high (at least, wont get me high, others claim otherwise), but will certainly reduce the symptoms of opioid withdrawal (all off them, even the psychological). At those 100mg, loperamide will even induce some significant histamine release, similar to opioids, but again not real euphoria, just relief.....

this sounds believeable

LOPERAMIDE does not have any psychoactive effects people. You people that take immodium to get an opiate high need to seriously stop wishing for something that your never gonna get.

ive gotta say, when i was tapering off of heroin, i would sometimes pop anywhere from 1/2 a pill to two pills, and it would take all my withdrawal symptoms away for a while. i heard someone say it on here before, and ill second it, its like otc methadone...

Status
Not open for further replies.