View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

getting rid of dilation

dr_keenan

Bluelighter
is there any way to "un-dilate" your eyes while tripping, like a sort of "visine" for dilated pupils? i have very dark eyes, so it's almost impossible to tell when my pupils are huge. however, almost all of my friends i trip with have very very light blue eyes, so light that it's painfully obvious when they're tripping. it'd be cool if there was a way to hide this besides wearing sunglasses.

Why do you need to hide the dilation? It is BEAUTIFUL and is symbolic for the OPEN and ACCEPTING state the person is in.

I only trip in environments that are safe and worry free. This allows me to fully express WHO I AM!! =D

It is beautiful to LET GO of WORRIES!! :)

SMILE and DILATE WIDER!!!!

=D ;) :D %) :)

you can't get rid of the dilation so be around people who accept your drug use.Don't really understand why you'd want to hide it.Some of the best conversations I've had with family members were when I was on a psychedelic including my parents.Maybe you should think about being more honest with the people you are trying to hide this from, just an opinion.;)

Stare at a light bulb for a minute or tweo to get them to contract (of course the afterimage might just cause your behaviour to be a giveaway!)

I have seen alot of peoples prescription contacts bend light in such a way that it looks like thier pupils are normal. A girl at a rave showed me this trick because I was very curious why she looked sober at 4 AM, damn contact lenses.

samadhi_smiles said:
Why do you need to hide the dilation? It is BEAUTIFUL and is symbolic for the OPEN and ACCEPTING state the person is in.

I only trip in environments that are safe and worry free. This allows me to fully express WHO I AM!! =D

Hahahaha, Wonderful post! If you're really that keen, you could get contact lenses with small pupis on them. I bet they'd cost a heap though. EDIT: Oh just noticed people already talked about the lenses. But yeah, that's probably the only way...

Maybe you could get one of those miners lights like you wear on your forehead and you could point it in your face. That should take away some of the dilation if you keep good batteries in it.

samadhi_smiles said:

Ah lovely saves me thinking of some words cheers :) ;) :D %) =D =D =D :D ;)

samadhi_smiles said:

lol, if junkies have the heroin chic then trippers have this.

speaking of heroin, im suprised no one has mentioned opiates yet. those should make your eyes smaller. not sure if they will unwantedly go back and forth between the two states though, then youd look REEEAALL fucked up.

I've tripped on heroin , or rather smoked heroin when on LSD it spoiled both drugs IMO!

Stare into the sun or a bright light when talking to someone, or stay in a dark area

they have eye-drops at the optometrist that will dilate your pupils, it would seem reasonable that there is some solution out there that makes them smaller too. you might have to be an M.D. to get it though.

I was just about to say homeopathic belladonna extract, but zophen beat me. Damn, and I was all excited to have an answer.