PDA

View Full Version : shoot cocaine. how?

Pages : 1 [2]

YOUNGWOLF
14-12-2008, 03:35
I use various drugs intravenously. I also feel that I have a modicum of intelligence. Perhaps I'm just delusional.

I was including myself

CocksuckerNJ
14-12-2008, 08:25
what do you do if you have been using your cooker throughout the night. and it starts to have a lot of residue and you think some of it is the real thing? should u even worry about it?

Atlien3
14-12-2008, 08:32
what do you do if you have been using your cooker throughout the night. And it starts to have a lot of residue and you think some of it is the real thing? Should u even worry about it?

? Huh?

CocksuckerNJ
14-12-2008, 08:47
there's still white gooky stuff on my cooker. what should i do so i can load it in a shot. should i try drying it? or add water and heat it?

CocksuckerNJ
14-12-2008, 09:17
you know what. i just scraped some of it and it tasted nothing like c. it's prolly all the cuts and shit. oh well, i'll just get a new cooker

CocksuckerNJ
14-12-2008, 09:37
yo, this shit that i got is really weird. i don't think i should be iv'ing it

Uhh
27-12-2008, 07:05
wow..so many fucking ignorant people in this thread.

anyways, to OP: drop coke in spoon, add water, IV.

Excellent advice mister not ignorant. I hope one day someone tells my child or loved one to do this. Fuck a filter! Fuck clean water! Fuck NOT doing it, right?

CocksuckerNJ
27-12-2008, 09:15
hey, this site is not for telling people not to do drugs. we shouldn't think we are better then someone else because we do our drugs differently then someone else. this site is here to tell people how to do drugs safely.

Uhh
27-12-2008, 09:54
hey, this site is not for telling people not to do drugs. we shouldn't think we are better then someone else because we do our drugs differently then someone else. this site is here to tell people how to do drugs safely.

Fair enough.

Don't forget to filter your coke if you insist on IVing it.

People seem to have strong feelings about using saline/distilled water and not tap water. I never had any problem, but there it is.

And I think the general consensus among anyone who's IV'd a lot of coke is that it isn't safe. You can't be rocking that numb tongue and the intense rush and fleeting euphoria too many times before dumb shit starts happening.

I only did it enough times to be unable to ever forget the feeling, maybe 50 or so times total, including speedballs, but no less than three people went into convulsions in my apartment, one bad enough to fall on the floor and bite his lip open, and that's not even mentioning the ferocious paranoia one gets into after a nice long session.

Seriously, glib shit like what dude said has nothing to do with safely IVing coke, and I would go one further: you can't safely IV coke.