• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Most painful pharm to snort

btw the worst pill ive ever snorted as far as burn goes would def have to be a tylenol 1 (325tylenol, 8mg codeine, 15mg caffeine) this was one of the first few things that i ever snorted and still to this day one of the only 2 substances thats given me a nose bleed, at the time i had no idea how bad it was to be snorting that shit but i knew it couldent be that great since i felt absolutely nothing off it, my friend would bring this bottle over and be like oh hey can u crush these up for me wanna do some rails? and i didint wanna make her feel like completely stupid, i had raild oxy-irs before that and knew damn well what an opiate high was like and that these didint do shit for me ontop of burning like a motherfucker, thankfully i only did bout 5-10 of em over a couple days before i got a nose bleed immediatly after doing some, was instantly like man fuck this why do you even snort this shit it dosent do anything and told her she shouldent do it anymore either and if she wanted to get high id do a cwe on the t1's for her or give her some oxy-ir rails.

anyways thats a whole couple more stories but i actualy just rememberd i made a cwe once outa either t1's or 3's i cant remember it was a long time ago and let the water evap and scraped up the off-white powder eyed out doses and hit a rail of that, now THAT shit burned, didint get a nose bleed but it burned fucking baaad, nice bitter tasting drip but not worth it atall, i ended up taking the rest oraly

on a side note never introduce a friend like the one i mentiond to opiates, it eventualy turned into a whole lot of problems im sure u can imagine but yeah.. lol sorry for the way off topic rambleing btw kinda stonerd.

conclusion for the worst fuckni pharm burn ever : apap/codeine combo tab cwe dried powder or the pills themself

as for the absolute fucking worse burn EVER tho is buying a few grams of yay thats been cut with amps and once u run outa the yay and ur face and shit aint all numb anymore holy fuck feels like ur god damn face is on fire, where ur teeth were numb not minutes before quickly turns into a strange painfull sensation, hope i explaind that right and usualy the first thing i think of to try and make it better is either snort some oc or go buy some more yay

can def say that railing more of that bs yay after u just come down and ur nose hurts like a bitch is extreemly painfull but only for a few seconds then u dont feel the pain till the numbing wears off but then its fuckin twice as bad, railing pretty much anything when ur nose hurts from bad yay will burn fuckin REAL bad can u imagine tryin to rail some of the nasty shit ppl talked about in here while ur face is hurtin like a bitch.. not fun =(

im happy to say tho all of the above were learning experiances and would never do anything of the sort ever again as far as pills go anyways, the only pills i rail these days are oc, morphine, and diladas and none of them cause me any pain whatsoever OR nose bleeds and i chronicly rail oc's

anyways sorry this is a real fuckin dragged out post, feel free to delete it mods if its too off topic/all over the place.

my bad for the typos too.

ill.

ocpheend said:
hey buddy, im beginning to think the doc jus noticed how good it got u feeling and thought it might be best to mark on ur chart ur allergic to opiates and opioids, maybe he thought u showed signs of a very addictive personality?

just a guess i could be wrong, allthough youd think if u got in a car crash or somthing and u actualy arent allergic to them and they arent givin u any cuz they think you are that would suck fuckin biiiig tiime
I know I have a very addictive personality, but the doctor certainly does not. I went to the doctor a few months back complaining about legit back pain and with hardly no questions asked, I was given a script of 10 mg hydrocodones. When I first went to my psychiatrist she asked me if I had any problems with abusing prescription medicine to get high. Of course I said no and she said yea you didn't look like you would. Very ironic

Who the fuck says you can't sniff codeine.

I guess mine would have to be...

uhm...
Ive sniffed alot of....
Man, i Really don't know.

I know the most enjoyable pharm I've ever sniffed though. And so do you :)

smackem said:

uhm...
Ive sniffed alot of....

it can cause a crazy ass release of histamine, not fun :p ( the codeine)

FractalStructure said:
"Straight Amph" doesnt burn that badly in my opinion. Are you talking about methamphetamine or pharm amphs? Cuz meth would burn, but you said AMPH not METH.

Straight amph from the street, of course. I do have access to scripted drugs but amphetamines are not used here much. Well, I'm not into stimulants at all in fact. The only thing I use is ephedrine injected as an aid for opiate overdose. :\

Let me start off myself by stating a capital "HEH".... :)

Ehh, worst pharm ever snorted - as stupid as it sounds - was a Prozac pill I snorted for some odd reason back in the 90's; my Dad left a bottle he wasn't taking anymore in the cabinet, and the rest was my personal idiocracy that took over. BURNED for at LEAST 1 hour - no joke. Don't know if anyone else has done such, but my experience was BAD. Laugh about it now.

As for worst TASTING, well that would go to the uber-concentrated muck that is the inner workings of a Nyquil geltab, but that is another thread, another story.

Cheers! - Hoss

wellbutrin

Snorted some wellbutrin (stupid kid), and it was the most painful thing ive ever put in my nose. It burned my nose and gave me the worst headache for about an hour. No fun

I tried emptying a phentermine cap once, to try and get a quick, strong bump. That was a big mistake, it not only burned like hell, it gave me the worst runny nose I have ever had. I wasted the capsule, but it was a cheap way to learn a valuable lesson. Never try to snort phentermine.

Well, freebase clomethiazole is not something I would try twice. It's effects on your nose just by swallowing beat most drugs snorted (If you know the stuff, you will know what I mean).

smackem said:

uhm...
Ive sniffed alot of....

omg. 8( 8o 8(

this is a harm reduction website.

insuffilating codeine is EXTREMELY dangerous....

from wikipedia..

"Codeine should never be insufflated (snorted), smoked, or injected intravenously."

well just because its from wikipedia doesn't mean its not true, from what i've read on BL and other sites, snorting codeine is a pretty fucking stupid and dangerous thing to do.

i wasn't joking, but go right ahead, get some T3's and snort away. but i'm pretty sure it does something risky to your lungs.

Administration

Codeine can be administered orally (PO), subcutaneously (SC), intramuscularly (IM) and rectally (PR). Rectal administration is considered as more efficient than oral (up to 125% ).

Codeine cannot be safely administered by an intravenous (IV) injection as it may result in pulmonary oedema, facial swelling, dangerous release of histamines, and various cardiovascular effects. It cannot be administered intranasally (snorting).

http://codeine.50g.com/info/codeine.html

I believe you can't snort it for the exact same reasons you can't IV it. Why did you think i was joking?

Snorted an ephedrine/guafinessin pill back in my more intelligent days. I was literally crying. Soooo stupid.

kpin feels like it freezes your brain, like theres a hole in your brain

definitely the worst