• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Most painful pharm to snort

i did a cwe on a shitloadof t3's and t4's once dried the liquid turned out to be a huge pile of brown crystals me and a friend snorted that burned like hell for hours was a waste too shoulda just drank it but we were coming down of k so whatever oh ya generic cyclobenzeprine was pretty bad too

M1dn1ght_toker said:
for me. watson lortabs

ok - not to be a dick here - but if you took a watson lortab and crushed it into powder you would have an INSANE amount of powder. it would probably take over an hour to get it all down. those pills are not small.

I am not saying you didn't do it, or that it didn't hurt, I just think its pretty funny.8)

When I was trying to get off coke (didn't work either) I had heard you could get high on benadryl. Well I should have researched that a bit... SNORTING BENADRYL IS A BAD IDEA AND BURNS LIKE A BITCH. At least I only did it once.

livetoburn138 said:
i did a cwe on a shitloadof t3's and t4's once dried the liquid turned out to be a huge pile of brown crystals me and a friend snorted that burned like hell for hours was a waste too shoulda just drank it but we were coming down of k so whatever oh ya generic cyclobenzeprine was pretty bad too

snorting codeine is A VERY VERY BAD IDEA and can be very dangerous!!!!

not to mention its a shitty drug to begin with

Heres my top three pharms, Ive tried snorting a bunch of things:

1. Clycobenzaprine
2. Ambien
3. Tramadol

The two worsts thing Ive ever snorted were DXM HCL and DMT freebase, omfg. The DMT was definetly worse, I thought I had crushed and snorted hot coals but the trip was incredible.

One of the first times I spent any amount of time in County Jail and there was no dope coming through, a lot of people were snorting wellbutrin. They were getting a mild speedy feeling from it. I tried it once to see what everyone was on about and got a very mild stimulation. I've snorted many things that were worse as far as burn (not pharms, because I haven't snorted many pharms other than OC) , but as a whole it wasn't bad. It was stupid, it wasn't worth it, and I wouldn't do it again. Since this thread is open to discuss what not to do, don't snort pharms. Not only is that shit bad for your nasal passages, but I can only think of a couple opiates that are even worth the effort. Most of what's getting posted here is straight dumb shit.

The one darvocet i snorted is still burning. and that was months ago (not really. but if fucking burned, and a lot of things have been in these nostils. I'd just as soo snort a line of Thumbtacks)

5-MeO-DMT was really killing my nose the time i snorted it. Never again.

Jeezus... you guys...

I suspect there might be an element of masochism involved in your behaviour... not to mention a hefty dose of stupidity too;)

Nonetheless, I think there is something to be said about snorting certain pills as for example methylphenidate due to it's generally high degree of first-pass metabolism...

But, come on wellbutrin... the smell alone... Jeezus.

Well not much to be done about our natural curiosity I suppose, but you can still use whatever might be left of your brain, i hope8( ... whatever nasty shit you wanna snort for the Love of Bod.....................................

ADD A SPRAY-MEASURE of XYLOCAINE!!!!=D

As far as pharms go, prolly the Endo OC's, the filler burns soooo fucking bad (some guy just had a thread about that yesterday). An Endo 80 is much bigger than an oc or abg 80, and i believe the Endo 20s are the same size as Endo 40s, so imagine the amount of filler in your nose... But OC's are better orally anyway, as long as they've been properly crushed.

Oh, and when I was in military school i snorted POWDERED JUICE MIX! YES! very dumb i know, but this is military school with no access to anything. I also ate shampoo in the hopes of some psychoactive being in the endless list of ingredients, didnt really care if there were any poisons in it, but this was a VERY desperate situation, and i dont just mean drug wise

What's up with you guys mentioning zolpidem? Have you never snorted straight amph? Really, maybe it's just Ambien because my Stilnox never burned my nose a bit. It's shitty to snort for one reason though, and you realise what it is when it starts to drain down your throat... What a taste!

Talking of snorting, my mate and I once snorted a line of instant coffee. ;) It still burned less than zolpidem, though. Well, my mate said he'd snort it if I do, you know, stupid game. So, I thought OK but I'm in no way going to snort it anyway. Too bad they noticed my trick. ;/

"Straight Amph" doesnt burn that badly in my opinion. Are you talking about methamphetamine or pharm amphs? Cuz meth would burn, but you said AMPH not METH.

wiggi said:
That's weird because I have GED and im not saying it is no where near the same as being bipolar. But anyways, oxycontin makes me really hyper but not percocets. Although an 80 mg oxycontin is a hell of a lot stronger than 30 mg of percocets. Would you reccomemd not taking it just in case i happen to actually be allergic to it? That sure would be hard to explain to the doctors because all my charts say im allergic to it.

hey buddy, im beginning to think the doc jus noticed how good it got u feeling and thought it might be best to mark on ur chart ur allergic to opiates and opioids, maybe he thought u showed signs of a very addictive personality?

just a guess i could be wrong, allthough youd think if u got in a car crash or somthing and u actualy arent allergic to them and they arent givin u any cuz they think you are that would suck fuckin biiiig tiime