• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Most painful pharm to snort

vicoprofen... it pretty much turned me off of snorting pharmies period.

Haha the worst for me was deffinetly (Fake) vicodin. I got some vic's from a friend for a few bucks... It was tylonal 3...fuck talk about apap...ahaha I was probly in pain for like 2 hours.

wiggi said:
I don't see how this thread is pretty bad. I think its pretty obvious that snorting these pills is not advised and maybe this thread will stop at least someone from snorting these pills.

It could turn bad, because it could give uninformed people the wrong impression. A several page thread where people discuss the most painful pharm to snort gives the impression that everyone here snorts a lots of pharms. The only pills I think that are worth snorting is high dose OC or roxicodone pills. It's also more effective to snort hydromorphone pills than it is to take them orally.

amar_g said:
definitely nefazodone, although ambien and paxil were both learning experiences for me after meth... nefazodone burns like a hot hot pepper -- the burn just refuses to go away.

That is the hellish burn I was refering too. I thought I would have been the only person on bl who has snorted nefazodone.

caffeine in the form of nodoz is a bitch to snort - the first line isnt so bad - but as you do more the pain increases exponentially . its like some cunts grating your face with sandpaper from the inside out!

^^^ jimi - that's so true, that sandpaper analogy.

A several page thread where people discuss the most painful pharm to snort gives the impression that everyone here snorts a lots of pharms.

that's some poor math, right there. the only impression this thread gets is that several people each have a couple things to say about the pain of snorting various pharms. it doesn't say everyone's a pharmsufflating junkie, but that (if all are honest) each of us -has- snorted something that was painful enough to be noteworthy. that's a good reason to keep a thread. :p

the demerol I snorted today was by far wayyy more painful than anything I've ever snorted

made the 2c's seem like water

Abraxus said:
Demerol, hands down. That's something that you'll only do once.

Hahaha yeah I was thinking about this post today while @ work, and Demerol was def. the absolute worst I could think of, and didn't take long to arrive at that conclusion.

I have to say I did it twice. 8( Only because it had been a long time, and I had forgotten how awful it was the 1st time.

wArEhOuSePuNk said:
whoever made this thread is really dumb......
Sorry man, next time I want to create a thread I'll PM you to make sure that you approve of it. There's no need for you to be a dick. Then again you sure seem like one by all the posts that you make.

sonic said:
It could turn bad, because it could give uninformed people the wrong impression. A several page thread where people discuss the most painful pharm to snort gives the impression that everyone here snorts a lots of pharms. The only pills I think that are worth snorting is high dose OC or roxicodone pills. It's also more effective to snort hydromorphone pills than it is to take them orally.
Yea, I see your point now about giving the wrong impression. I totally agree with you, the only pill I'd ever snort now would be some oxycodone. It took me about 3 years to realize that.

amar_g said:
^^^ jimi - that's so true, that sandpaper analogy.

that's some poor math, right there. the only impression this thread gets is that several people each have a couple things to say about the pain of snorting various pharms. it doesn't say everyone's a pharmsufflating junkie, but that (if all are honest) each of us -has- snorted something that was painful enough to be noteworthy. that's a good reason to keep a thread. :p

It doesn't matter, I kept it open because I believe it's also important for people to discuss what not to do. I must admit that I used to snort vicodin and oxy/apap before I knew any better. I've since changed quite a bit in the last 5-6 years.

untaMe said:
wellbutrin.
try it i dare you.

I just got my first script of em... nothing else to do... Don't dare me, puh-leeeease!

Ambien isn't bad at all, the 2c's burn a bit, un-crushed crystal meth (I know, not a pharm) is the most painful thing I've snorted (I was also tripping/rolling my balls off, thought my face was gonna melt off!). Most painful true pharm for me was Vistiril.... Only pharm I've snorted besides oc IIRC.

havent snorted many pharms but phenergan (promethazine) tabs were bad
wasnt the usual burning sensation, was long lasting burning tho.

gabapentin

tramadol

and i just got a few visitril that i want to take with some klonopin and bud, and i see its water soluable so it can be insuffilated but it seems as tho it is by far the worst thing to do. just my luck! the one time i find something remotely decent....oh well

AdOgG0911 said:
I know someone who snorted a zoloft just to fuck around. He said it was the worst pain he has ever felt, and this dude has felt some pain before.

i could only imagine "this dude" ..lol