• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Most painful pharm to snort

nose to ass

sonic said:
I would never snort this shit, but I put some under my tongue and it started burning like hell! I had to use toothpaste with baking soda to make the pain go away. I'd guess darvocet is up there. It also probably damages your sinuses I would guess.

This thread is pretty bad. Snorting most of the pills mentioned in this thread is NOT ADVISED.

I will allow the discussion to continue, just in case anyone has any knowledge to offer as far as the dangers of snorting certain pills.
GOOD IDEA... this is a great thread.... maybe it helps any knuckleheads that think "anything that is made to be swallowed is bound to be much better up my nose" .......... and might keep nasal pain and or damage to a min........ by the way is the next logical thread ... >>> whats the most painful pharm. that anyone has crammed up their ass??:\

Stilnox (ambien). I thought only street speed hurts to rail. Youch. I'm a bigg wuss to pain though. I guess that's why I take lots of painkillers :p

only ignorant kids & morons,snort pills..... ALL PILLS were DESIGNED to be swallowed, not snorted or shoved up your ass.:p except a Suppository,of course

Last edited:
warehousepunk - of course all these pills were designed to be swallowed. they were also not designed with fun recreational play in mind. so, to correct the manufacturers' thinking, we have to figure out how to get the most enjoyment instead of just the simplest path to efficacy out of ecah pill.

- amar

i havent snorted a whole lot of RX pills, but the worst by far would have to be demerol. Especailly the mepergan's that also contain phenergan.

for me, the worst would have to be anything with APAP in it. Even though I think I only snorted percocets once, it really really sucked and you have to do HUGE lines just for the equivalent of one pill.
But the only thing worse than something with APAP would be METHADONE.
I only did this once or twice.
A few years ago me and a friend couldn't find any OC's and we didn't know any better, so we crushed up some pills and snorted them. Holy shit that burned and burned and burned.
Oh yeah another time i was all cracked out from rolling for like 12+ hours on meth/mda/mdma type pills and snorted some flexerol.
Really bad idea, but i just found them lying around my room and forgot how terrible it was to snort those things.

damn i'm glad i don't snort anything anymore

sonic said:
I would never snort this shit, but I put some under my tongue and it started burning like hell! I had to use toothpaste with baking soda to make the pain go away. I'd guess darvocet is up there. It also probably damages your sinuses I would guess.

This thread is pretty bad. Snorting most of the pills mentioned in this thread is NOT ADVISED.

I will allow the discussion to continue, just in case anyone has any knowledge to offer as far as the dangers of snorting certain pills.
I don't see how this thread is pretty bad. I think its pretty obvious that snorting these pills is not advised and maybe this thread will stop at least someone from snorting these pills.

amar_g said:
warehousepunk - of course all these pills were designed to be swallowed. they were also not designed with fun recreational play in mind. so, to correct the manufacturers' thinking, we have to figure out how to get the most enjoyment instead of just the simplest path to efficacy out of ecah pill.

- amar
Do you really think pharm. designers dont know people are gonna use thier drugs recreationally? dont kid yourself. why do you think Roche valium & klonopin are so neat looking? ;) Drug companies are the biggest dope pushers in the world. Do you think they care why you use the drug? You really think they give a fuk where the $ comes from?? If they could sell their shit over-the-counter & still get the same prices 4 it,they would.....

Last edited:
This Is The Worst!!!

shadowed said:
Kadian (time released morphine) is by far worst pharmy i have ever snorted. you open the capsule and pour out the beads, then crush em up. It makes meth feel like pixie sticks, and the burning lasts for 10+ minutes.

Id advice everyone to avoiding snorting kadians

As shadowed has stated Kadian hand fuckin down!!!! I will bet everone in this thread my entire life savings as well as my entire Rx supply plus I will pay for your drug habit for one month if Kadian doesn't beat all pharms previously mentioned in this thread.

I swear on all that I love...I sneezed for over 12 hours (AT LEAST), my right eye flowed with tears for a couple hours and I couldnt breath for 2 daze after.

It made a huge rail of Meth feel like a saline flush!!!

EDIT EDIT EDIT
: I meant Avinza...another time released Morphine based pharmmie.

Last edited:
Perhaps you meant Avinza shadowed?

shadowed said:
Kadian (time released morphine) is by far worst pharmy i have ever snorted. you open the capsule and pour out the beads, then crush em up. It makes meth feel like pixie sticks, and the burning lasts for 10+ minutes.

Id advice everyone to avoiding snorting kadians

I too thought Kadian when I first read this thread then realized it was the evil Avinza that killed me.

Both are ER Morph meds...

I'm gonna go with Wellbutrin. Why did I snort it? Because I was young and an idiot, and thought shit, if it has some dopamine reuptake inhibition properties, then railing it might be cool. It burned like a mofo for quite a while. Don't do it.

yeah this is pretty funny that most of the pills in this thread don't have recreational value whether swallowed OR snorted...
but...
i did snort a vicoprofen once because they'd lost their magic orally. i only ended up snorting about half of it, then i just put the rest of the powder in tissue and parachuted it. ibuprofen hurts! i was definitely old enough to know better and felt ashamed that i'd even thought about it... but as donkeypunch says "desperation"

Benadryl, cum, melatonin, skid marks, Advil PM, frozen piss, Effexor, and nipple shavings.

Flurazepam in capsules made by Mylan are by far the most painful pharm that I have ever snorted in my life. Its not even the texture, its just the taste its so damn rancid. It makes your eyes tear and everything. Its so bad, I guess its because your not supposed to take the powder out of the capsule so they dont care about the taste.