• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Most painful pharm to snort

haha darvocets are VERY painfull as well
thats a one time only sniff
but i did that back in the early days before i new about fillers and shit

I'm surprised so many people have done it; I thought I'd be the only one. But flexeril sucks big fat donkey balls to snort. Never EVER try it. And the high was just... uuuuhhhg *shivers*

Oh yeah, I forgot about the time my brother in law snorted a gram of DXM. He tried to act like it didn't hurt too bad, but also didn't come out of the bathroom for the next 12 hours ;)

my vote goes to ambien!

followed by... well i dunno... ive sniffed a lot of shit, and ambien takes teh cake

Some MDMA salts are bad. The hydrobromide being the worst.

^mdma isnt a pharm
i just railed 20mg ambien and O MY JESUS GOD!!!!! OWWWWIIIIIEEEE!!

MOMMY!!!

;)

Last edited:
Ambien gets my vote. Although I eventually came to associate the pain with the high to come and actually enjoyed it.

I forgot about the time my brother in law snorted a gram of DXM.

omg i feel so bad for your brother in law. i did that once when you could still order dxm powder online... god it was horrible. it wasnt a burn at all it was just SO HORRIBLY DISGUSTING. ughhhh it still makes me sick to think about it. i nearly vomited instantly after doing 1 line of that shit. probably nowhere near a gram. uhhgggh... i feel sick now..

Kadian (time released morphine) is by far worst pharmy i have ever snorted. you open the capsule and pour out the beads, then crush em up. It makes meth feel like pixie sticks, and the burning lasts for 10+ minutes.

Id advice everyone to avoiding snorting kadians

id have to say flexiril and then percocets funny cause i didnt feel shit off either pill fuck those pills

zach_jdia said:
Ambien gets my vote. Although I eventually came to associate the pain with the high to come and actually enjoyed it.

Iv railed away a large assortment of pharms and by far id have to agree that ambien is the most painful. But i too have come to enjoy the pain associated with high.

Kadian (time released morphine) is by far worst pharmy i have ever snorted. you open the capsule and pour out the beads, then crush em up. It makes meth feel like pixie sticks, and the burning lasts for 10+ minutes.

really you didnt like them? i thought they were like snorting nothing at all... did you try to separate the beads from the powder or did you just hork it all up together?

Wellbutrin was as bad as anything I ever decided to stick up my nose. It burned for hours and made my one eye tear up for a good half hour, and the drip was lovely.

anything that's not pulverized into dust makes me tear up and say all kinds of naughty words.

zoloft....it made hooking up with a hot girl become one of the worst days in my life....

PureLife said:
Ummmmm. Darvocet anyone?

I would never snort this shit, but I put some under my tongue and it started burning like hell! I had to use toothpaste with baking soda to make the pain go away. I'd guess darvocet is up there. It also probably damages your sinuses I would guess.

This thread is pretty bad. Snorting most of the pills mentioned in this thread is NOT ADVISED.

I will allow the discussion to continue, just in case anyone has any knowledge to offer as far as the dangers of snorting certain pills.

ziddla. said:
id have to say flexiril and then percocets funny cause i didnt feel shit off either pill fuck those pills

Percocet has oxycodone in it which is very recreational. Your just supposed to swallow the fucking thing's not snort them. You cant snort anything with acetaminophen in it.

Also flexeril is pretty much shit and not recreational. Some people like it for potentiating opiates but i find it just fuck's the high up.

definitely nefazodone, although ambien and paxil were both learning experiences for me after meth... nefazodone burns like a hot hot pepper -- the burn just refuses to go away.