• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Most painful pharm to snort

ive heard zoloft will destroy your muscas tissues prertty viciously too

Im in the Demorol crowd. I only managed to get half of one capsule down, before experiencing the worst burning sensation for the next half hour. I literally nodded out, and came back with it still hurting

visualvalium said:
benadryl was the worst thing ive ever snorted, i cried it was so bad

Yep. Diphenhydramine was the worst. Ambien burned like a muther too. Damn, I was a stupid kid.

Never had a problem with percs though. But now I'd much rather just eat them...

Mmmm...wish I had some percs right now...

I am surprised noone else has mentioned serzone. Holy fucking pain. Nothing really compares with the pain of yopo/cohoba snuffs. I know they are not pharms, but they take the pain to snort cake.

OverDriven said:
Try a flexeril.
yea i snorted a flexeril a while back and being a dumbass i didnt take time to take off the outer shell and it caused some kind of infection in my throat for like a week after i snorted it

Pathogen said:
i havent snorted a whole lot of pills, but the worst pharm for me would be ambien.
i hated the drain on that. even thinking about it is nasty.
yea that is one pharm that I would never snort again no matter how fucked up i happened to be at the time

I vote for demerol as well. That shit burn's like battery acid when snorted.

When i was new to demerol and didnt know the difference i crushed up 2 50mg pill's and put them into one big line. Then i snorted the whole lot of powder up one nostril in one quick snort. It felt like my nose was on fire and that the demerol was burning right through my nostril. Tear's came out of my eyes and everything. The pain even cut through the painkilling effect of the demerol even though i had a alright buzz going.

The only other time i snorted demerol was when i had a severe migraine and was throwing up and couldnt keep any pill's down. I was in so much pain right then already that the burn didnt really bother me.

So the real question is, is it the chemical themselves, or the binders and time release for some, that cause the terrible burn? I wonder if it's possible to separate the Demorol from whatever else is in there to avoid the ridiculous napalm burning

kakti said:
So the real question is, is it the chemical themselves, or the binders and time release for some, that cause the terrible burn? I wonder if it's possible to separate the Demorol from whatever else is in there to avoid the ridiculous napalm burning

Im pretty sure that it's the meperidine itself that does the burning not the filler's. It's kind of rough on the vein's even in pure solution i think.

paranoid android said:
Im pretty sure that it's the meperidine itself that does the burning not the filler's. It's kind of rough on the vein's even in pure solution i think.
I have a question for you parinoid, when i was around 5 or 6 the doctor gave me some demerol to calm me down when i was having some dental work. Instead of making me relax i ended up being really hyper and i guess that was the first time i was high from opiates and i've been in love ever sense. But the doctor claimed i was allergic to it but I've taken it many times since then and have no allergic reaction. Is it possible i was allergic to it but I am no longer or was the doctor just bullshitting my parents and me?

wiggi said:
I have a question for you parinoid, when i was around 5 or 6 the doctor gave me some demerol to calm me down when i was having some dental work. Instead of making me relax i ended up being really hyper and i guess that was the first time i was high from opiates and i've been in love ever sense. But the doctor claimed i was allergic to it but I've taken it many times since then and have no allergic reaction. Is it possible i was allergic to it but I am no longer or was the doctor just bullshitting my parents and me?

Some people get bad reaction's from demerol. It's a atypical opioid that can cause dysphoria instead of euphoria in alot of user's. It also has mild anti-cholinergic effect's which is why it causes worse dry mouth then other opioid's. The anti-cholinergic effect's could have caused your hyperactivity or perhaps not. Some people just get hyper off opiates anyway hell oxy makes me bounce off the wall's. But demerol generally makes me drowsy rather then hyper.

I had a similar reaction to demerol once actually. I only took about 100 to 150mg's of the stuff and it triggered off something resembling mania. I had none of the typical opiate effect's i was just ranting on and on and was in a real bad mood. But im bipolar so that might have happened anyway.

So i cant really answer your question. Sometimes demerol just cause weird reaction's because of it's unique properties. It also has a toxic metabolite so the more often you take it the more of the bad effect's you get.

But i fucking love demerol it's my favorite opiate.

paranoid android said:
Some people get bad reaction's from demerol. It's a atypical opioid that can cause dysphoria instead of euphoria in alot of user's. It also has mild anti-cholinergic effect's which is why it causes worse dry mouth then other opioid's. The anti-cholinergic effect's could have caused your hyperactivity or perhaps not. Some people just get hyper off opiates anyway hell oxy makes me bounce off the wall's. But demerol generally makes me drowsy rather then hyper.

I had a similar reaction to demerol once actually. I only took about 100 to 150mg's of the stuff and it triggered off something resembling mania. I had none of the typical opiate effect's i was just ranting on and on and was in a real bad mood. But im bipolar so that might have happened anyway.

So i cant really answer your question. Sometimes demerol just cause weird reaction's because of it's unique properties. It also has a toxic metabolite so the more often you take it the more of the bad effect's you get.

But i fucking love demerol it's my favorite opiate.
That's weird because I have GAD and im not saying it is no where near the same as being bipolar. But anyways, oxycontin makes me really hyper but not percocets. Although an 80 mg oxycontin is a hell of a lot stronger than 30 mg of percocets. Would you reccomemd not taking it just in case i happen to actually be allergic to it? That sure would be hard to explain to the doctors because all my charts say im allergic to it.

Last edited:
wiggi said:
That's weird because I have GED and im not saying it is no where near the same as being bipolar. But anyways, oxycontin makes me really hyper but not percocets. Although an 80 mg oxycontin is a hell of a lot stronger than 30 mg of percocets. Would you reccomemd not taking it just in case i happen to actually be allergic to it? That sure would be hard to explain to the doctors because all my charts say im allergic to it.

Maybe the demerol just made you more anxious? It can do that to some people actually. But if you think you are allergic to it at all it's better to be safe then sorry. Some people are allergic to demerol.

Interestingly enough i have anxiety along with bipolar. I thought i just had plain anxiety and depression until i found out different. That's not to say your case is the same because more then likely it's not.

Anyway that's way off topic if you wanna ask me anything else about that just PM me.

I know someone who snorted a zoloft just to fuck around. He said it was the worst pain he has ever felt, and this dude has felt some pain before.

I can't believe anyone is stupid enough to try and snort a perc/vic or anything with APAP in it. That massive pill has 5mg of oxy and hundreds of mg of APAP plus hundreds more mg of binders and fillers. Do you really think any of the oxy is getting absorbed in your nasal membranes? All you are doing is fucking up your nose and then you don't get the drug till it drips down your throat and into your stomach.

The one pharm I have insuffulated that was worse than demerol is Avinza. These are time-released morphine capsules, and my god the binders they use are enough to make a grown man cry if snorted. It's a mistake I made once but will never do so again ...