• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

alchohol withdrawls

usdathashield

Bluelighter
im in a lot of big trouble, im very fucked up from alcohol. im drinking a 750ml bottle of vodka a day (40% alc) and im starting to feel really fucked up. things arnt making sense in my head, colours seem different i almost get paralyzed with huge anxiety rushes, and a really bizarre thing i think when i dont drink my pupils seem weird. (its not too weird tho i could just be paranoid my head is so fucked up right now im up im down manic happy then depressed as fuck) im just wondering about withdrawl medicines if they are bad for you.

im having a really hard time making sense of things when im sober (which is never now, im paranoid as fuck and shaking and shit.

yeha one last thing too, meds for wd's, u dont have to be in rehab to be on em right? i m not sure, thanks guys

Last edited:
750ML of vodka a day is serious business.

You trying to kill yourself or what?

I have been there, shaking and going crazy.

You can die from the kind of withdrawals your having.

Drink plenty of water and lay down on your fucking bed.

It will take a few days but you can get past it.

I would take a shot of vodka, seriously.

Don't go cold turkey it is dangerous.

Slowly come down off that shit.

lurckery guy, nah man im in big trouble. rela big trouble i need help pretty bad
and yeah i didnt have the guts to kill myself its actually really hard to do, so i jus tdecided id drink till im under the ground cuz its a fun way of kjilkling urself altho the drunk hig haint what it used to be

Take a shot man.

Don't go cold turkey from a bottle a day my friend, you could seriously die.

You don't have to kill yourself with alcohol brother, what kind of trouble are you in?

It can't be that bad.

My aunt drank herself to death.

She died at 67...

It won't work as fast as you think, it is a slow death.

At 750ML a day, you might do yourself in at 35-40 though.

It is fun until you get liver failure.

You get all fat and bloated and have horrible pain.

My aunt went into a coma and still screamed from the coma in pain until she died.

Your liver is a very vital organ, losing your liver is a fucking painful way to go brother.

This is what your liver will look like in 10 years my man, and it is no coming back:
CirrhosisLiver.jpg

Last edited:
listen to them...

and yea, dont go off that shit cold... but you can do it, dude, just you gotta want it. you dont want to die and you recognize that your hurting yourself, but you still need to say 'this is what ive got to do, this is what needs to happen' and then do it.

good luck, i know how it is drinking all the time, and then trying to stop. but i did it, and im fuckin glad. your a bit worse off no doubt, but have faith in yourself

lol my problem is what am i getting sober for? as soon as i get clean of wd's i want to go right back to drinking, i cant gte my head off bad thoughts, not sure how bad it really is tho like i said if i dont drink i cant think clearly, im also running out of money and dont want to steal even tho im a wiggger lol but im not doing any crime shit man i dont want to make my problems someones elses.

also im in trouble because im freaking out cuz i only had 300ml left and im not drunk i wish i had more to escape. im not sure what im going to do when i run out of money and i cant fix how badly ive treated my friends but the worst is what ive done to myself i cant talk about it its that bad

switch to like a half a bottle for 3 days with 3-4 beers then try to do only 2-3 shots and 3-4 beers then only a shot and beer and see how you do

What is so fucked up with your life man tell us?

Are you on the run?

Ex-con?

Lonely?

What is the deal?

Why do you want to drink like this?

You have to switch back to herb man seriously or something.

Fucking cocaine it doesn't matter.

All that booze everyday is going to fuck your life quick.

yeah i checked out some rehab that was like 23 grand, i was like lambo thgats like 18 millllion bottles of vodka fuk that

lol im decently drunk not as much as i wanted wish i had more so badly praying to god but this made me feel better:

You have been banned for the following reason:
For being a silly cunt

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

lmao, fuck, sometimes humor helps ion bad sityatiuons

Why can't you tell?

Tell us what happened to your friend then?

What is it?

You have to tell someone.

Rehab isn't going to do shit for you anyway.

yeha i dont rehab cuz i dont want to go sober i love alcohol ive used drugs but alcohol is always pure no dealing with shady scary dealers and i just feel amazing all the time im drunk ive got a hell of a lot of problems i just wanted to go to rehab so i could get help cuz im not doing to good right now

Well shit man you have to deal with your issues.

Your only hurting yourself.

yeha ive kind of lost the ability to deal man shit is so fucked up u wouldnt belive if i told u, its unbelivable whats happened i only post here cuz im shallow i wouldnt definatly not let anyone i kmo that i got any problems cyz i wouldnt want to seem like a loser but i need to drink more cuz of tolerance i cant wait till 9 am cuz the liqouir store is open and i can buy not alcoohl, but releif

Usda,
Can you post back to your thread when you've had a little sleep? I'd really like to know what you think before you've had that first drink of the day.

Fifth a day can be beaten, amigo. It just takes a little time to organize a battle plan. Trust me on this.

mentaldent.

ye i guess is hould also mention i do opiates as well love oxycodone too expensice tho vodka can t be beat in value money wise