• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How long can you keep stuff in a needle?

Mr Blonde

Bluelighter
Well? If I load up a needle with speed at say, 4 in the afternoon, how long could I keep the needle like that for?

Just so you know, it's because I want to take it to a party where it will be awkward to have to try and set up a shot. I would be very careful transporting the needle, e.g. wrapped in a lot of tissues, in a contained in a bag with just clothes in it as well.

I tried doing this and ended up losing the shot and was very pissed off. It's harder to transport than you think.

Speed would last longer than H, as speed dissolves easily in cold water. It would probably be fine for a few hours. This question has been covered in O.D. before.

A few hours at the most and even after two hours the solution changed consistancy, i have done it a few times and its very awakard walking around town with a half full syringe in your pocket, as splatt said it'd be very easy to lose your hit, as well the syringe won't be sterile any more so be care with your infection control

when you are load up , asperate to syringe a few times to re-mix the contents and then remove the bubbles and hopefully it should be like new if it is meth/ice, if its H i'd just cook up somewere quiet at the party.

If I feel like doing IV when I go out, I put the liquid into a sterile bottle (the ones you get from the chemist or health store) and take the fit with me and do what Teddles was saying 'asperate to syringe a few times to re-mix the contents' , almost like what I do when I take g.. Just a thought.

Keep in mind as well dude that in all states of Australia, it is illegal to carry any loaded sharp without a sharps disposal bin. It may seem moot given you will try to be avoiding anyone knowing that you have the gear in the first place, but just keep in mind you will be charged with both failure to dispose and possession if you are caught.

Just something to be aware of :)

Bend the plunger into an 'L' so it cant push in, then put it in your undies or whereever, i've done this many times and havent lost a shot.

Last edited:
get a fit kit.

its a plastic box you pick up at needle exchanges and hospitals.

You can load your shot, cap it, and stick the fit into the box. best of you get things like clean water and alcohol strips (very important to avoid nasty bacteria and such)