Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Tolerance

peaker22

Bluelighter
MMMM where to start...:) . I've been an on again off again user of xtc for 6 years now, since i was 16.. now being 22, and lately (past 7 months) ive been getting sick of reading reports about people who drop pills that i thought were APSOLUTE SHIT and proclaim they were the best things going around.

I know xtc loses its magic after awhile and you never really feel the same as when you did when you first started taking it, i've been double dropping for years now , last weekend had some 'ok' stuff but what im interested in knowing is, what is the sweet spot you guys find to get a decent roll.
Probably a stupid question to be asking with someone thats been doing it as long as i have but any way ..... thoughts and opinions aprechiated

The reports you hear about shit pills being the best are either from newbies not knowing any better or dealers trying to pass off their stuff, I would imagine.

IMO if you need more then two pills of a decent bikie to have a good night out, it's time to take a break :)

after taking a much needed break and cutting down to only having a few pills in the last year or so, ive finally got back to the point where i can take 1-2 pills and be completely munted. ive only had 3 pills this whole year (over big day out weekend) and i dont have the desire to do anymore for a while, whereas i would be craving to get fucked up everyweekend, both nights. its good to say im in control of it now, not it controlling me :) same goes for my love of iving meth, havent injected any meth this year at all (or maybe i have, the painkillers have made this year somewhat a little hazy, but not so much that i shouldnt remember, i just honestly dont know right now lol ) :) now its just mainly some painkillers and benzos for a good night, with some added alcohol.

peace out

Dave82 said:
The reports you hear about shit pills being the best are either from newbies not knowing any better or dealers trying to pass off their stuff, I would imagine.

IMO if you need more then two pills of a decent bikie to have a good night out, it's time to take a break :)

Well...I needed two pills on my very first time! The mate I was with was still off his chops as I leaned over and whispered..."I'm not feeling it anymore...can we get more?" lol

I hadn't had pills for 8months...needed three on NYE. Still wasn't really chopped.

I'd rather have had meth or 2 points of meth and a pill.

Slateroz said:
Well...I needed two pills on my very first time!

Then they were obviously not strong MDMA dosages, if they were you wouldn't know what hit ya for a first timer.

They weren't like White Kangas a few years ago ...no. But it was enough to mash my mate. I'm just a bigger guy and tend to have a higher drug tolerance to start with...with all drugs...even with those and the Orange butterflies of about 2 years ago.,..I needed at least two in a night.

My first time was incredible...it just didn't last very long.

I took 8 months off pills last year....and still needed 3 or 4 normal dosed ones and no...I didn't even peak on that while people around me were off their chops.

I don't even bother with pills now.
At least it broke my usage pattern. No more checking Pillreports to see if I have duds or not :)

Slateroz said:
Well...I needed two pills on my very first time! The mate I was with was still off his chops as I leaned over and whispered..."I'm not feeling it anymore...can we get more?" lol

I hadn't had pills for 8months...needed three on NYE. Still wasn't really chopped.

I'd rather have had meth or 2 points of meth and a pill.

Are you or have you been on any type of medication such as SSRI's?