• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

R.I.P. Diacetylus

mepat1111

Bluelighter
On the 4th of September, 2006, Nathan (I won't post his surname), AKA Diacetylus, passed on from this world. I won't go into the details of his death that I know, as it seems to be an on going investigation, but I continue to offer my condolences to his family.

The delay in the posting of this message was due to me being reluctant to post it myself, as I thought it would be more appropriate for a family member to post. However none of his family were able to work out how to post the message, so I offered to do so.

RIP matey

EDIT:
Removed a part which is now irrelevant due to the thread being moved.

Last edited:
Oh no, that's awful. :(

I'd actually noticed he didn't seem to be posting much. I didn't know him personally, but he seemed like an interesting guy. My condolences to his family and friends. :(

Thanks to whomever moved the thread.

Yeah it's really sad, I've gotten to know his grandmother quite well through it all, she's a lovely lady who's obviously deeply hurt by it all. I talked to him quite a bit online, but didn't know him personally, but he seemed like a really great guy.

RIP man. He was a great poster, knowledgable guy. Sorry to hear of this. My condolences to family and friends, on or offline.

RIP :(

My thoughts are with his family and friends.

Losing a fellow BLer is never easy.

RIP :(

I remember him well, I've read many of his posts.
My heart goes out to his family and friends.

he will be missed in the drug forums, as well as in life in general.

Thanks for posting this Pat and all the support you've been offering the family & his grandmother.

I'm deeply shocked and saddened to hear this, Diacetylus was a very valued contributor to the drug forums and myself and the other Aus Drug mods had noticed his absence over the last six months and I was hoping that nothing had happened to him.

Will be sorely missed :(

hoptis said:
Thanks for posting this Pat and all the support you've been offering the family & his grandmother.

I'm deeply shocked and saddened to hear this, Diacetylus was a very valued contributor to the drug forums and myself and the other Aus Drug mods had noticed his absence over the last six months and I was hoping that nothing had happened to him.

Will be sorely missed :(
Thanks man, he was a good guy.

I was much the same when I found out man, noticed his lack of presence, concerned he might not be ok :(

He certainly will be.

RIP

My thoughts go out to his family and loved ones.

He was one of the great contributors in AusDD and will be missed dearly.

It is always sad to read these threads, moreso when they are in regards to a regular forum member.

Diacetylus was a positive influence within many of the forums, particularly Aus DD. His detailed and informative posts will be missed throughout the Bluelight community. He was truly one of the great contributors to this site.

RIP

Shit. I had no fucking idea. Fuck, man.

RIP Diacetylus. Your posts were always quite intelligent, and it's a shame that you had to leave.

Sorry to hear about this pat.......thoughts are with you and may he rest in peace.