• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Darvocet

Ness

Bluelighter
So I've recently come in to some Darvocet 100s. Are these any good? How much should I take with no opiate tolerance? What's the high like? Could I be on it around other people without being noticed?

They suck in my opinion and alot of other's. They contain propoxyphene which is about the weakest opioid you can get and they also contain a sizable chunk of acetaminophen. 650mg's i think.

If you have no opiate tolerance you might feel something on 2. But you cant go over 2 or at the very most 3 anyway because this opiate get's dangerous in above medical doses and since it's not water soluble you cant do a CWE to extract the acetaminophen from it even if you could take a high dose.

And no other people probley wont notice anything wrong with you. You probley wont notice anything wrong with you. This is just a shitty opioid so dont hold yourself up for any great high or anything.

Avoid them at all costs. They're useless, both medically and recreationally, and they're fairly toxic as well. FLUSH THEM!!!

give/sell them to friends and get something better if you wanna try opiates.

Ness said:
So I've recently come in to some Darvocet 100s. Are these any good?

^^^No Darvocet is worthless..... A girl I know offered me a whole bottle of that shit FREE and I turned it down:p

Last edited:
SWIM got a bunch of them recently, and only would do 50-100mg per dose (started 50, got up to 100 by the end), once per day. SWIM said they felt a nice light buzz. SWIM has a really low natural opioid tolerance, apparently.

Anyway, if you just got it and never tried it. Just try one and see. It's pills. Don't take a risk by blindly trying five of them when you dont know how you will react.

Throw them away? Jesus. Next I'll read on BL "morphine? just throw it away. It's useless d00d. I need 20 of those pills to get a buzz". If they haven't used opioids before then why not try darvo.

Darvocet to anyone with real opiate experience is practically useless, although I've heard of a couple people that prefer darvocet to vicodin. Go figure.

Anyway, 2 or 3 might gave a non-tolerant person a little bit of a bounce in his step and a smile on his face. I've found that the more darvocet you eat, the more sick you become. So I'd keep it under 200mg at a time if I were you.

my father gets these all the time, useless if you've ever touched a harder opiate.

propoxy isnt bad, erowid has a nice link underneath the info on it about the dangers of overdosing. you can overdose on a seeminly low dose, around 700mg simultaneously (I THINK BEEN A WHILE SINCE I READ IT SO DONT QUOTE ME!) had caused siezures in some people. Also realize the amount of APAP in the pills, taking ecessive apap can cause liver damage (from what i remember, a single darvocet has about 1000mg of acitomenaphin or however its spelled).

but yah id take darvocet over something non-narcotic anyday. ppl complain about scripts too much - be glad u diddnt get perscribed "some rest."

1-2 pills should give u some desireable effects with no tolerance. actually with 0 tolerance, u will "feel" one pill.

but yah its not morphene or smack or anything.

So I popped 3 and I'm not really feeling a buzz per se, but I'm in a pretty good mood.

Yeah its safe.. but itll probably feel equivalent to what 3 felt like, since its only 24 hours later.

i remember these. once my "doctor" gave them to me after i smashed my face on the asphalt of times square (not drug related.. this is a normal thing).. and i just looked at him like he were a jackass..the pills were bright hot pink, the size of my hand (yes i have small hands).. these work well on dogs though.. and other small animals. they get high from it, throw up, stumble around and pass out. they also get extremely violent for some reason.

5 would be pushing it abit in my opinion. Your almost hitting the 4000mg mark with with acetaminophen (i think darvocet's or most of them contain 650mg's of the stuff) and your getting up their with the propoxyphene dose.

At best you will probley puke your gut's up and feel like utter crap. My advice would be not to take 3 or 4 at most. When you get up in the higher doses the bad effect's such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness and respiratory depression is going to come into play. Not to mention that propoxyphene can affect your heart as well once you hit higher doses or if you start taking it everyday.

Mkay, I'll just take 4. I'm going to a funeral tomorrow, so I could use a mood lifter -_-

Ness said:
Mkay, I'll just take 4. I'm going to a funeral tomorrow, so I could use a mood lifter -_-

a moodlifter followed by a grand mal..

what every funeral needs.

I have actually found them to be a bit recreational at around 350mgs. Certainly not the best opiate though. Sorry to change the subject but I know the maximum dose of apap to consume is 4000mgs in 24 hours. Does one know How safe is it to consume around 4000mgs of apap at once (in a single dose)? I'm sure when they write on the directions to not consume over 4000mgs in 24hours they are not expecting of you to consume all 4000mgs at once. I'm sure it's not healthy but could someone maybe give me a measure of how hazardous it is to ones liver? Comparable to a night of heavy drinking lets say?