Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Enlighten T-Shirt?

the rabbi

Bluelighter
Morissey said:
I reckon it would be cool if there were some Enlighten T-Shirts availiable to help raise a little extra cash.

Iv been thinking of setting something up like that for Enlighten, iv got a rough design that iv made up, i will upload the file so you guys can check it out.. if anyone has idea's on what can go on the T-Shirts or if you would like to design something your self by all means knock you self out and post them up:)

see if we can get Johnboy and the crew to put something together ;)

Attachments

• Enlighten T-Shirt.JPG
    Enlighten T-Shirt.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 181
One of the 2 hundred or so projects on my to do list for the last year has been t-shirts. If someone wants to design one I can get it made up and start selling them, but the design needs to be good. Really good. Rabbi's one is pretty damn good. I reckon if someone polished it up it could be the one.

If anyone seriously wants to do this please email me. Like I said, we have the seed cash to get it going, I just don't have the time to organise it.

For that shiny/3D effect on the molecule to come out right it would have to be heat pressed, not screen printed.

t-shirts sound awesome, when can I buy one? long sleeves are good too (keep my tats covered lol).

n.b. can you change the font, like to impact rather than default?

Split from the other thread if anyones interested in the idea.

Here's a design concept for the front of the t-shirt.

A pill with a big grin for the press and the text "Promoting Harm Minimisation"

Embroidery is pretty good too, just a thought as I saw this t-shirt today in the mall, which was screenprinted and also embroidered logo design. Hope the t-shirts work out!

rave or fest would prob be ok but ya going clubing in one might be a bit :S

^^^i dont know where your coming from?? there is nothing wrong with it why would you cop shit? you will get ppl asking you "what are them site's on your t-shirt" then you explain to them with a smile on your face :) what the sites are all about.

When these t-shirt's get made i will be getting a few for starters so i can give them to my mate's and i will be wearing it everywhere:)

wangman said:
rave or fest would prob be ok but ya going clubing in one might be a bit :S

Anyone that has a problem with the shirt you wouldn't want to associate with anyway

Dave82 said:
Anyone that has a problem with the shirt you wouldn't want to associate with anyway

true although its kind of advertising what your into :S not like u need a shirt these days 4 people to know anyways i guess

johnboy said:
One of the 2 hundred or so projects on my to do list for the last year has been t-shirts. If someone wants to design one I can get it made up and start selling them, but the design needs to be good. Really good. Rabbi's one is pretty damn good. I reckon if someone polished it up it could be the one.

If anyone seriously wants to do this please email me. Like I said, we have the seed cash to get it going, I just don't have the time to organise it.

The point of this thread is more that JB needs someone to take this on if you want it to become a reality. The shirts won't get done by people just saying they want one :)