Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Vaporizers...

INNASKILLZ

Bluelighter
Hey, just wondering if it's possible to buy herbal vaporizers in Australia. I'm thinking of getting one as an alternative method to smoking bud, after seeing a lot of positive opinions in Cannabis forum.

Anyone had much experience with them?

INNASKILLZ said:
Hey, just wondering if it's possible to buy herbal vaporizers in Australia. I'm thinking of getting one as an alternative method to smoking bud, after seeing a lot of positive opinions in Cannabis forum.

Anyone had much experience with them?
where you from?

its against the rules to ask for sources for things like this i think

I think it is upto the moderators discretion, when I modded Cannabis Discussion I would never remove sources for vaporisers UNLESS they sold stuff like salvia and other "legal highs". I class it in the same class as 5-HTP. pill testers, and nootropics as far as sources go. But other mods do remove these links. So it is upto them I guess. Unlike a bong, vapourisers are harm reduction.

We're not going to let any one post sources about them in this forum. But there is no problem discussing if you can get them and their use.

I used to have a vapouriser which I bought 10 or so years ago. Was a great idea but took a little while to get it all happening.

Yeah, I thought it might be slightly against the guidelines but was simply interested in the harm reduction aspect.

Don't need specific sources. Just wondering if vaps are available legally in Australia, before I go ahead and order off the net.

:)

INNASKILLZ said:
Yeah, I thought it might be slightly against the guidelines but was simply interested in the harm reduction aspect.

Don't need specific sources. Just wondering if vaps are available legally in Australia, before I go ahead and order off the net.

:)
yeah they are available legally

usually its not sold at tobacconists like other devices. look for a 'head shop' in your city. theyll most probably stock vap's

There is a MAPS study from a few years back saying smoking out of a normal pipe gives you a better (more healthier) ratio of THC absorbstion over tars than a bong. Water just cools it down for a smoother smoke mostly, but it does remove two real nasties (acrolein and acetaldehyde, acrolein being a possible carcinogen). Water must be filtering out a decent amount of tar now that I think about it though, look at the water after a session, but try putting a piece of toilet paper over the top of the bong when inhaling, as you'll see there are much more tars to be filtered.

Im a fan of the volcano vaporiser.. do a search:D They are a bit pricey side, but well worth the money spent, Dont buy a cheap one.

*EDIT- No sources please. lil angel15*

Worst thing ever. The idea is great, but if you like your bongs, your gonna be sorely disappointed with the high you get: Its too clean.

Last edited by a moderator: