• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

plugging weed?!?

ld 100

Greenlighter
i know it sounds very ridiculous but do you think it´s possible to dissolve some dope in milk and plug it? i can see many advantages. its onset would be as fast as smoked, it´s way more effectiv plus a lot more harmless

THC isn't water soluable, it's fat soluable so I don't think it would be absorbed through the bowel.

We've had this question before. I hate being the one to say it but use the search engine.

haribo1 said:
THC isn't water soluable, it's fat soluable so I don't think it would be absorbed through the bowel.

so you can dissolve weed in some fat in order to plug

Plugging honey oil, iso extract, cannabutter no worky? Awwww me sad.

Oh well, it's much easier to have my friend shotgun the hit into my ass anyways.

Fast&Bulbuous can support me on this:

If you dissolve hash or hash oil in milk, and take that as an enema, it works VERY well.

Jamshyd said:
Fast&Bulbuous can support me on this:

If you dissolve hash or hash oil in milk, and take that as an enema, it works VERY well.

Hey, if you know it works, then cool. I would think it a bit messy but J has the answer, milk. (BTW you DO do some wierd stuff) I wonder if it will affect the flora in your bowels?

It is really too bad that I just quit smoking 2 days ago... had I found this thread sooner (or the others like it) I may have had a new way to get stoned... I have really bad Asthma so it is/would have been tempting...

8( I just remembered why I almost never post in the cannabis forum...

H: If anything, it should be helpful to the flora in your bowels! Besides, you're not plugging a whole jug of milk. Just enough to dissolve the fat-soluble cannabinoids.

The same works for benzos btw.

just make some cannabutter if you want a bigger trip; when you consume it orally the effects are about as potent as the organic thc analog can get

dementedgoat said:
ahahaha im still laughing at this like 5 hours later holy shit this is retarded. would one of the mods please close this thread and bitch slap whoever though of shoving weed up anyones ass under any circumstance. take this to drug culture or somecrap cuz this is some fucked up tradition right here

Uhm, no. It's a legitamite question, although awkward, there's nothing wrong with asking. I understand the haha replies, but I'm gonna remove all of them and ask people only to reply with informative posts.

haribo1 said:

That's why he asked if it would be possible to try with milk:
ld 100 said:
i know it sounds very ridiculous but do you think it´s possible to dissolve some dope in milk and plug it?

i can't imagine this route is significantly better than oral/sublingual administration, and seems a lot messier and generally more inconvenient. but considering your intestines are designed to absorb things into your bloodstream, plugging pretty much any drug will work.

Why in the world would you waste nice nugs like that? heh..

just smoke it man

i was just talking to someon about this today. no, i don't think so with milk. youd probably just queef it out like someone gizzed up there gross. but there's a lot of blood vessels in there. I'd bet some high potency oil or something similar would work pretty good.

jam uh weezy said:
i was just talking to someon about this today. no, i don't think so with milk. youd probably just queef it out like someone gizzed up there gross. but there's a lot of blood vessels in there. I'd bet some high potency oil or something similar would work pretty good.
No, it DOES work. And unless someone has a stretched ass, they will not "leak".

Both I and Fastandbulbuous posted on BL before talking about successful experiences with this.

I'm not a big fan of the cannabis high, though yes, it was worth it.

The effects are like eating hash, except they come on much faster and you need 1/2 the ammount.